Australia is about to go down just like Britain and Germany...

Australia is about to go down just like Britain and Germany. Our first female muslim PM wants to make it illegal to insult followers of Islam. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356680/Muslim-MP-Anne-Aly-wants-Islam-insults-race-laws.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744926/Muslim-father-praying-son-sign-changing-face.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Gichuhi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part and parcel

Why would you even let a muslim get elected in the first place?
Hahahaha
Oh wait... Shit.

Does Australia have hate crime laws? If so, you're already fucked.

>Muslim
>Australian PM

We are fucked

w-what the fuck is that

Meant MP**

Can't wait to see this backfire in her face

Simply point out her sectarian beliefs.

Who is that cunt in the picture?

Anne Aly , mayyou be raped by a thousand pigs, and drown in pig semen. May muhamad be pissed upon for eternity. Kys

>PM
What the fuck did I miss?

from my cold dead hands.

Oh, never mind.

And tell that bitch to go fuck an Echidna.

Idiots..

that's a typo, we still have turnbull as PM. although i see why you would be surprised, considering most people found out about turnbull at 10 in the morning the day after he was put into power.

am i allowed to use 18C against people who call me a white cunt?

The only way it would backfire is if Australia decides to abolish hate crime legislation and adopt common sense. Unlikely from where I'm sitting you roo fucker.

Yeah I thought it was Turnbull, had me frightened a little.

All Muslims must be gassed.

Shes not wearing a burhka/hijab

Guess you can officially stone her now

And do these laws apply to Abos calling you a white dog?

Why? She's in prison already.

Australia yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss
nothing of value got lost

Welcome to the caliphate my brothers. Soon you will be enriched. Dont be alarmed, rape and bombs are just intercultural dialogues. Just prepare your wives, girlfriends, sisters and moms to submit. You wouldnt want to be a rascist now, hmmmmmm

It's not funny, we're gonna be next for this shit if we don't figure out a defense that normies will accept soon.

Cos Mudmad said so!

That's those cucks in WA for you.

>All those laughing Hungarians.

Phew.

Anglo are such cuck. First Muslim mayor then this

>am i allowed to use 18C against people who call me a white cunt?

you already know the answer to that. This woman doesn't want these laws in place to protect people from religious or racial discrimination. She wants them in order to empower and benefit muslims, in large part so that they can persecute non-muslims

Next!?!
you had king nigger for 8 years
You fat bastards are the reason this happened

What the fuck

Q. How do you fuck the first Australian Female muslim MP?

A. Anne-Aly.

Yet you can still say whatever the hell you please here without the government stepping in to punish you.

Don't give me that weak ass Euro excuse shit about America being responsible for everything that goes wrong in your country.

holy fuck

Fucken Labor MP for the following areas:

Ballajura
Beechboro
Cullacabardee
Girrawheen
Koondoola
Lockridge

Those are the most Abo areas of Perth. Cullacabardee is a literal Abo reservation with burned out stolen cars lining the road in.

The Abos are dogging us out to the muzzos guys.

>Aussie
>Euro

How do random muslims like this keep getting mysteriously elected?

>Anne Aly
>Waleed Aly
>both are smug muslim pricks
This really butters my bread

Allowing women into politics was a mistake

Also
Egyptian-born
How come cunts born overseas are allowed to serve in our parliament? And does this cunt have dual-citizenship?

Copying the Canadian model.

Considering sub-human filth like Jacqui Lambi who are supposedly against Islamism support this bullshit, I guess we're utterly fucked.

Also, wut a surprise

>I might be Muslim, but I'm dinky di chuck a shrimp on the barbie she'll be right m8 and I want to represent all Australians in a secular government!

>First on my agenda: Blasphemy laws to punish the infidel.

Yes

Though, we have free political speech, so you can talk shit about all the Islam stuff when it's related to their laws and whatnot; Islam is good in that most of it is political in nature.

They're going to try to slowly subvert you

>29 march 2017
old news, didn't happen

Women's rights was a mistake.

I don't understand. Why not just kill her and everyone who comes after her trying the same shit? Do you think talking about it on Sup Forums will accomplish anything? You have to make them afraid. At first they'll embrace her death as martyrdom, but when you keep on killing, without getting caught, and making examples of them, they'll pull back.

Actually, we have no constitutional right to free speech, this is why laws like this can be passed without some kind of legislative argument.

>quintessentially australian

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744926/Muslim-father-praying-son-sign-changing-face.html

no clue, mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Gichuhi

>Bob Day had been the first-ranked candidate on the Family First Party ticket at the election on 2 July 2016, with Gichuhi the second and only other (a ticket—with its advantage of attracting votes above the line, which is how most electors vote—requires a minimum of two candidates). The party received 24,817 votes above the line; below the line, Day received 5,495 votes and Gichuhi 152. Following Day's disqualification, at the direction of the High Court the Australian Electoral Commission performed a special recount, in which Day was excluded and all of the party's votes above the line were distributed to Gichuhi with the result that she was deemed to have been elected.[7][8] Gichuhi was sworn in as a Senator when the Parliament next met, on 9 May 2017. Her election and her Senatorial term are dated from the High Court's decision on 19 April 2017.[9]

its the same shit everywhere....there is no escape

Yes/No.

We have a law that in some ways is WORSE than Hate Crime laws (literally you just have to offend someone and they can take you to court with an anonymous charge) however the penalties are "apologize or pay fine".

The only time I have ever heard of anyone being criminally prosecuted for hate speech was, wait for it, a guy who criticized Israel. A jew placed a complaint against him for anti-semitism and he was jailed for THREE YEARS.

They're introducing a law in your country right now (supporter not just by Chuck Schumer but also Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio) that would see Americans facing up to 20 years in jail for criticizing Israel.

>we have no constitutional right to free speech

We have implied right to free political speech, as passed down from the high court.

It's not the same as the US that goes into social speech, but you can say whatever in regards to politics and whatnot.

Also, all we need to do for now is let these people put their foot in their mouths. Patiently waiting, watching and recording them speak their minds, first it was the halal guy with his facebook rant, now its this woman, there will be more to come. The record will demonstrate their own words. They are stupid and impulsive, so they don't understand how their hubris and arrogance, in saying what they say, is working against them. They're a quarrelsome people who've always raised their hand against others without hesitation. Its their nature to instigate conflicts and go headlong into aggression without any thinking or strategy.

Take a muslim, and a westerner in a crowded area waiting for their passage through the crowd. The muslim stands behind the westerner urging him that unless he pushes they will never get through. Then a moment later the way clears and the westerner makes his way through the crowd. If their positions were reversed the muslim would push through the crowd, basically antagonising other people when it wasnt even neccessary. This actually happened to me by the way. It was a great little demonstration of the difference between the middle east and the west.

Librals want to give is our free speech back.

They always do so poorly at pretending to like the culture of the country they squat in.
Just waive some tiny cheapo chink made plastic Australia flag around while frowning, and retards will call you a patriot.

Nope. Already been tested. Literally "you can't be racist against white people".

oh, i forgot the image of the prestigious senator.

i hate these politicians.

>anonymous charge
Coming from the land of the 6th amendment, holy shit you suck

Nonono, what does that leave us?

She's a counter terrorism expert because her thesis for a degree in media and culture focused on counter terrorism. It was called 'Audience Responses to the Media Discourse on Terrorism: The Fear of Terrorism' and blammo after that expert on counter terrorism.

She has to go back.

Abo's would side with anyone but the chinks.

Well technically the Halal guy put his foot in his mouth after months of online harassment ^_^

Yes let's just wait until the retarded populace stops being retarded

Face it, the white mans time is over the century of the chink has begun

The Halal Guy received no condemnation or criticism from the MSM or politicians, and they had all previously defended him in the past, quite vocally.

Literally nothing will be done. Remember, Jacqui Lambi, a Bogan who is meant to represent anti-Islamist sentiment voted to make it illegal to criticize Muslims, while the head of the Halal certification board is free to call for white genocide.

Asia, except for the Muslim parts.

Ewwwww. You guys are fucked.

Only one option left

>fuck off achmed.

Yep. Anonymous charge to protect "the victim". They can get away with this because it's civil in nature and not criminal. Technically all U.N. signatories have this law, but obviously your constitution would protect you from this anyway.

Why not? you literally went to war with every country that doesn't have a Rothschild central bank in it and refused

Afghanistan Iraq lybia

Only North Korea Cuba and Iran are left how long till you invent reasons to destroy these sovereign countries for you Jewish overlords

Also Australia doesn't have a female Muslim prime minister it's one member of the lower hous in west Australia and we are still a million times comfyier than America

You don't even deserve m8s like us

Literally an expert on deflecting blame.

>. Its their nature to instigate conflicts and go headlong into aggression without any thinking or strategy.

And when I say that, I don't just mean, in times of conflict or when aggression is neccessary or warranted, they go headlong without thinking or strategy. I also mean that, whether during times of conflict or peace, whether or not aggression is neccessary or warranted, they will go headlong into aggression. Instead of thinking and looking for a non-violent, peaceful and civil solution to things, they will choose aggression instead. And they'll do that when there isnt even a solution required, ie, they will instigate aggression and conflict even when its completely uncalled for and irrelevant. This is why the middle east is in the state its in. This is why muslims cant even live with other muslims.

In other countries and societies they'll just do the same thing. Not all of them, probably not even most of them, but enough of them for it to matter. Certainly the leaders, the ones who make a difference, will. Because they're not interested in adapting to another way of life. They run away from the problems they cause in their own countries and instead of changing or wanting to change, they want to continue the ways that caused the problems at home in the first place. Because they're unintelligent.

Well that fucking sucks

yes, so in other words, the record will show who is wrong, the record will show who are the hypocrites, the record will show who the opressors and the agressors are. They're on the wrong side of history, in other words. Its not like the past, because these days everything is recorded and information is stored forever. Who was in the right and who was in the wrong in the past, is obscure and lost to history in many cases. Because not everything was recorded, and information was more controlled.

These people are unapologetic and open. Just like the anti-white sjw racists. They have hubris. They assume that they can say whatever they want and never be condemned for it, because they think the value system doesn't allow for condemnation of what they say. Eg, anti-white racists think they can be racist as they like to whites, because they think there is no value system that says being racist against whites is wrong, at least no one with enough influence. The problem is, the value system says that very much that racism is wrong. So all it takes is time, before it is indeed acknowledged that racism against whites is wrong...and their words will still be around for all to see. They won't be able to back down and say no, we weren't really meaning to be racist...because right now, they are trying as best as they can, to be as clear as they can, that they hate white people and are prejudiced against them on the basis of their race.

>British
>English reading comprehension

There's a reason you peasants weren't taught how to properly read
Historically you were all gin testers, and goblins

Based Abbot is a Pom.

We also orchestrate your elections and dictate your laws too, amirite? Clearly I expected too much from you.

You've been inching towards the Chinks for years anyway, not much of a m8 imo.

Fuck (((Anne Aly))) and all of the other sandniggers.

Sounds pretty self serving.

>banning opinions
This is why we 1776

ah yes, the BASED ANGLOSPHERE, the last haven for whites, as people said the weeks after the Brexit vote, truly redpilled and in no way cucked

lel, not to defend the guy but you quite literally rigged an election and forced our borders open.

Even better; Everyone blamed the Queen until some naughty CIA employees leaked the details to the Soviets.

wait a minute, WHAT?

Don't ban speech.
Just shoot violent protestors and people who commit crimes.
Ideologies for society are crap.
Authoritarianism is the true redpill.

>135615521
We already went that way. I was talking to a nigger in my class today who has multiple previous convictions for break and enter and assault and had no Idea you could go to jail for that because he had literally never even been given community service.

all muslims need to be eradicated from the face of the earth - man women child. ALL OF THEM DEAD.

>Yet you can still say whatever the hell you please here without the government stepping in to punish you.
i seem to recall a young American lady being charged with encouraging her already very suicidal boyfriend to commit suicide?

damn right satan.

>I want to ban words
Words that these head choppers only receive because of their behavior, thanks to their lovely upbringing in a death cult masquerading as a religion. People need to grow a spine and deal with it.

We are so fucked in 2019 when Labor wins.

I hope this cunty gets raped hard by foreigners we fucking deserve it for our piss-chugging, afl/nrl watching, low iq loving spectator fuckwits called 'true aussies'

S
T
R
E
U
T
H

>Christopher John Boyce (born February 16, 1953) was an American defense industry employee who was convicted for selling US spy satellite secrets to the Soviet Union in the 1970s.

>Due to his father's prestigious position at McDonnell Douglas, Boyce was able to obtain employment. Within months, Boyce was promoted to a highly sensitive position in TRW's "Black Vault" (classified communications center) with a top secret security clearance, where he worked with National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) transmissions.

>Boyce claims that he began getting misrouted cables from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) discussing the agency's desire to depose the government of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam in Australia. Boyce claimed the CIA wanted Whitlam removed from office because he wanted to close U.S. military bases in Australia, including the vital Pine Gap secure communications facility, and withdraw Australian troops from Vietnam. For these reasons some claim that U.S. government pressure was a major factor in the dismissal of Whitlam as Prime Minister by the Governor General, Sir John Kerr, who according to Boyce, was referred to as "our man Kerr" by CIA officers.[2] Through the cable traffic Boyce saw that the CIA was involving itself in such a manner, not just with Australia but with other democratic, industrialized allies. Boyce considered going to the press, but believed the media's earlier disclosure of CIA involvement in the 1973 Chilean coup d'état had not changed anything for the better.

Even satan will change his mind once mass migration into hell starts, i guarantee.

#Openbordersforaustralia

all the countries in the world are going to be Islamophobic hellholes and there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do about it.
You will cry, you will scream in anger, you will resist, nothing will help. Game over.

fucking kek

Yep, we need to elect more Labor/Green MPs and vote for a Labor/Green coalition to accelerate this pitiful countries inevitable collapse.

Meanwhile in reality israel demographic is worse and your women are marrying non-jews enmass