Persecuted for over 4000 years by multiple races

>persecuted for over 4000 years by multiple races
>hated wherever they went
>Still end up controlling major aspects of our present-day world including media and entertainment and science and government

Jews are literally the definition of the master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3RzQ1b_c9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is why they must be eradicated.

(you)

i don't follow your train of thought

>persecuted

>those noses

> hated but protected
>end up getting around the rules to fuck everyone who was nice with them despiote knowing they were assholes

If you're not a Jewish Supremacist then you are denying reality.

>but protected
sorry but who exactly protected jews before the holocaust pityfest?

Weakest bait ever!! KIKE!!

Nope. Not baiting. If you want to argue then be my guest. But don't go around throwing buzzwords

High IQ combined with nationalism.
As well as being underhanded liars and loaners.

>Jews are literally the definition of the master race

If you mean a dying ethnic group, sure.

The person in your picture isn't Jewish. She's over 95 percent Euro/Slav.

Euro Jews are almost bred out.

Israel will be a Muslim majority in the future.

>shilling this hard
You know they put those edges on coins because jews would shave a little gold off each coin they could get their greedy little digits on? You consider that alpha? You think fucking people (people that struggle their whole damn lives) over is cool? You think blackmailing,cheating,sliming your way to the top is good? You think getting kicked out of 100+ countries is good?

You think being zionist cunts that promote war and death are a good thing? You think AIPAC buying our politicians is good? Etc etc etc
Jews are parasites.

>You know they put those edges on coins because jews would shave a little gold off each coin they could get their greedy little digits on

I have read about that, yes. Yet there's no historical account that people other than jews didn't engage in such felony. Imagine if you live in 17th century London among the rats. Would you hesitate to shave the gold off just because you weren't a jew?

>You think fucking people (people that struggle their whole damn lives) over is cool?
Victim Complex 101
> You think blackmailing,cheating,sliming your way to the top is good?
[citation needed]
>You think getting kicked out of 100+ countries is good?
Wait, are you victimising jews or yourself?
>You think being zionist cunts that promote war and death are a good thing?
America has promoted War and death long before the jews integrated
>You think AIPAC buying our politicians is good?
That's just a necessary evil of a capitalist society

I'm 6'2, 165, dark blonde hair, blue eyes. bred from pure Nordic and Germanic genes. Can trace half my family back to Normandy. IQ of 138. I love my heritage and my people but I'm deciding to marry an israeli jew. If you can't beat them join them senpai. Goodluck to you all in coming war, may our axes meet upon the bloody plains and may Valhalla accept me as a true son of Odin.

good luck to you and your future fiancee buddy

>take a break kike.

i don't see any argument to refute there. try again, it's not that difficult!

If you play by a different set of rules to exploit the majority of players, you will win. No surprise there.

I'm guessing you're talking about the latter half of the twentieth centure when you refer to exploitation. What about the rest of the 3950 years of persecution and slavery and ostracization?

>Tilt the playing field so the shittier team wins
Yeah nah brah, that's not very 'master race' behaviour

Only because of the white admixture in the Ashkenazi. You don't see Sephardic Jews taking over.

ok this is kinda contradictory

>are jews white?
>>>of course not lmao

>are jews successful?
>>>only because they're slightly white

Multiple ones huh. Dozens of countries right?
Yea I heard this story. Say, you folks didn't do
anything to wear out your welcome did you?
You didn't do anything to make dozens of countries and several races despise you did you?
Noooo.....of course not. The whole world hated you for no reason at all. Of course.
Just wherever! NO ONE seems to like you at all! How STRANGE!
>Still end up controlling major aspects of our present-day world including media and entertainment and science and government
Oh that would be why. Of course if you did a fantastic job and enriched the populations
then everyone would love and adore you.
Of course if you did a really BAD job and were
sort of a weasily little shit of a leader, then I guess everyone would

Right then.

I want her to bite my foreskin off and make me a Jewish goy

Isn't the whole ideology is that Jews who are weak untermenschen control everything?

isn't she the cutest thing?

umm no? What propaganda site did you read that on?

Emotional Creativity is what matters. Jews give themselves mental illness trying to understand it

If the jews would stop siding with invaders I would have no problem with the other bullshit..

lol there is no master race about them. They haven't been persecuted for anything they weren't guilty of namely occult practices of voodoo and superstition and child rape and murder.

The only reason they have taken control of industries and governments is through nepotism and excelling at being an all around sneaky POS. This evidence of them being the most inferior race in fact because as the rest of the world has evolved toward egalitarian universal principles they are the same superstitious tribalistic retards from 6000 years ago.

Hitler and countless others have told us.
"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but through their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." (Charles A. Weisman, Who is Esau-Edom?, p. 28).

VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer:
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)

"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)

"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

kikes are superstitious barbaric idiots that destroy everything they touch and get booted from every nation they ever inhabit because they are psychopathic faggot POS with 0 morals

Ofcourse an American would say this. How's your dick feeling? What about the fact that your country is barely 50% white?

The master religion
Decent race
Pure poison

They aren't really a race, they have different infusions from the places they have lived and are bonded together by a loose thread of cultural ties

kikes are like the poor homeless nigger you try and give a place to live to get on their feet and they rob you and pimp out your daughter and turn your son to heroin addict. They are pure fucking trash, the only things they are masters of is evil

kikes are just successful gypsies because they are better liars with less morality

no they're not

pedophiles are not the master race or superior either they're just incredibly motivated to rape something of purity so they drive themselves to be put into government

Jews want to rape reality and society itself so they're more driven to get power

most people still falsely assume the Jewish mindset doesn't exist so they're not as motivated to be in power to stop some grand rape of reality taking place

nothing superior about Jews or pedos

when you have goyim as motivated as Jews are you end up with a Hitler in every single country simultaneously. that way 1944 would have turned out differently

you mean the real holocaust in Russia and other European nations Hitler stopped from happening to Germany? Or the fake Jewish holocaust in Germany?

I thought you were going to say Aryans.

they set up the laws bringing invaders

This is the same though they have always had for white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3RzQ1b_c9w

I see through you, I see through you

stumble and you might fall

We're going the same way, mate.

Look at how attractive they are..

Sexy baby........

Cockroaches can survive a nuclear winter.

It doesn't make them superior to lions.

posts picture of "master race" chick that marries Aryan men tsk tsk

Look at how attractive they are

They're obligate parasites though.

>Jews are literally the definition of the master race
Jews are sons of the devil, you larpflag cancer fuck.
>>>/killyourself/

>3950 years of persecution and slavery and ostracization?

none of this ever happened. The Jewish people are the biggest and original useful idiots of all. The wealthy play you retards to do their bidding to help them take over the world. In the end you will fare no better than the Goyim. They are satanic pedos that take care of their other occult members who are goyim. If they succeed in destroying the aryans you think they are just gonna take care of you because you are a jew? hahahaha, they are just saving you for last

>Yet there's no historical account that people other than jews
there's no proof of something, therefore it must be true..jew logic

after they destroy the amelikite and there is no shekinah wtf you think they are gonna do to rape children and harvest organs etc? They are just saving you for last because you are such superstitious useful idiots so they can use you as their perfect little minions til then. You are goyim to them as well. The only war in this world is class war, those with the money and power vs those without. When the current those without is wiped out, who do you think is next? This system will always be the way things work their first successful divide and conquer technique was on the Jews separating them from the rest of humanity to be good little goys

>removed from 109 nations
we dindu foffin

You are only part of the in group as long as there is an out group. When the current out group is gone who do you think will be the new out group? You aren't a Rockefeller or Rothschild. If there are nothing but Jews on the planet you think there will suddenly magically be peace and harmony amongst them all? Nigger you stupid. The same shit will continue to play out because of your barbaric superstitions, only the players will change

Jews are blindly obedient to their 1% masters who pit them against non Jews to make themselves wealthy and privileged. Christ tried to free you from them and yet some of you idiots continued on and it will be your undoing.

>parasites get strong feeding on strong races
>hated yet can't survive on their own
Well, there you go.

The 1% don't care about Jews or Judaism they care about their occult priestly class which includes goyim of all races. Judaism is a superstitious myth they use to control you to do w/e they want you to do

except you are saying if you can't beat a cult of pedophile, demon Satanists join them. Thanks but no thanks faggot of odin's nut sack. They will come after you soon enough as well

Well no sorry not you just you children's assholes and organs

And this same argument be made against Aryans too, it is about class, not race you morons. When there is one single race you think people will stop being tribalistic and banding together for their common interest or exploting others? You people ar stone cold retards

The same can be said for cancer.

like saying Italians are the master race because of mafia.

No dumbshit they are a fucking blight who act illegally and are hugely detrimental to society.

The FBI cracked down on the mafia....

The fucking human rats are evil and malicious enough to keep faith to their intents in every situation.
Whereas men would just let it go and live for themselves, the kike will think "I must work for the destruction of men and for the advantage of my rat colony, no matter what".
Whereas men would work honestly and openly a kike will think "I must manage to appoint my relatives to positions of power, no matter what".
Whereas men would just live freely and let their children freely choose a path in life, the kike will instruct them since birth to live and work for the destruction of men and for the advancement of their colony, no matter what.
Jew rats are not the "master race".
They are simply malicious, rotten, soulless and cancerous enough to pursue what decent men wouldn't dare to.

it's as if you think that the countries who kicked out the jews did so because of a small-dick inferiority complex. Read the Talmud and you'll get it

Here's the problem with your master race claim: What do the Jews do once they enslave the world and have no one else to screw over... use your imagination

wow, how beta of you. I'm sure your ancestors would be proud to watch you roll over

Oh you're going to have a LOT of fun with that. She's real sweet and pretty right? For now.
You must understand that to them, you are goy.
That is never going to change. To her you are goy.
She may love you, but she is better than you. More deserving than you. This will play itself out, in time, just as it always does.

I lived with Jews the past 3 years, pretending to be one, as to be accepted and truly learn their ways. Jews are a race. They don't consider 'converts' to be Jewish, even if they speak fluent hebrew and follow all the commandments and read/pray all day long. They argue about who is best between saphardic, ashkenazi, etc. all the time. They are the most race obsessed culture the world has ever seen.

personally seen this multiple times

I'm going to fill her with viking seed bro. Aint shit her or her kike family can do about it. I'm not converting to their shit religion. I know they hate me to, hate seeing their daughter with a guy that would be type cast as 'young nazi' in every WWII movie.
We have to do to them what they are trying to do to us. We steal their daughters and breed the jew into oblivion.

you breeding with a jewcow only helps them, idiot. You are blinded because her parents don't like you... that's not how it works in the community though... her children will be accepted as jews. They want "white" genetics. Your giving the enemy ammo, traitorfag