Th-Thanks Lego

Th-Thanks Lego.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SjFmVVF8fjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Difference now is that if a boy creates a dolls house it means he's actually a girl, so
>off comes that penis!

It is time for your dilation.

>Spaceships
>more exciting than dollhouses

I suppose that's the case if you live in a heteronormative patriarchial society that views all women's interests as inherently boring. Maybe if you think that you'd think Lego's bigoted message is positive. Fucking idiots on the Internet I swear

kek

kek

The white race is literally dying out due to immigration and infertility and you're worrying about what children are building with LEGO?

Faggot.

see

>a company wants to sell as many units of product as possible and therefore tries to advertise to the broadest possible consumer base

wow like, so progressive

Is this bait?

They are right though. If a girl wants to be an engineer why should anybody stop her? If she wants to build Lego spaceships instead of playing with dolls why should anybody stop her?

The problem is adult sluts not little girls wanting to do something productive.

ok

>allow boys to build girl stuff and girls to build boy stuff
>most boys still build boy stuff and most girls build girl stuff
like, omigod, how do we stop this?

You got the right idea, but stop the sarcasm.

um no sweetie

>2017

>not all legos identify as male or female, some choose to be translegos

You're not fooling anyone, Abdul. Go play with your fuck-goat.

Society is stopping her.

>translegos

I prefer Transformers.

>reading capeshit

>implying most, much less all traps (compare: gender dysmorphs) go the chop

You're a poofster faggot, cunt

Based post from rare flag

I'm going to poop into a transsexuals mouth. A warm Sunday delivered fresh from my butthole directly onto the surface of her (male) tongue.

She's going to swallow it down. She's going to burp and thank me for it afterwards and then she'll beg for more and she'll lick my ass clean.

Then I'm going to pee on her. That's right, I'm going to pee all over her. I'm going to aim my pecker at her face and SPLASH that's the sound it will make as my piss shoots out at her face.

I'll shift the stream of liquid gold from her face all across her body, until she's covered in a thin salty glaze.

I'll tell her she's golden, worth more than her weight in gold. Then I'll fuck her in her uncleaned ass and in her mouth and cum onto her face.

Ah.

Was justified text not a thing in 70s ?

I really want to see the day when Robert Downey gets replaced with some fucking negress in the Marvel movie series that normies watch, only to have it experience a flop on the level of Cisbusters.

I'm pretty sure shadman browses /r/the_donald for the LATEST MAYMAYS and makes le EBIC PR0N of them for the shekels but is actually a leftist "anti-sjw" IRL.

What's wrong with boys building houses?

It's like you are both liberal cucks who hate work and think the world owes you something...

;)

FPBP
Build whatever Legos you want, you autists.

Even gas chambers?

Fuck you, I still built cool castles with traps and mazes instead of doll houses without any message from Lego to my parents.

The problem is that girls shouldn't be playing with legos, they should be training to be good wives and mothers.

Good post.

The thing is, if I wanted to stop I could, but I won't.

Transsexual prostitutes are one of the marvels of modern civilization and it would be an insult to science not to enjoy its marvels.

Whether its those fake tits, or that plastic ass, everything about trannies is just... Transcendent.

And you never have to worry about getting them pregnant.

You can cum and cum and cum.

>the guy who drew lewds of Anne Frank is a leftist
Questionable. I'm not a huge fan of his art but I recall seeing something that referenced Sup Forums among his works.

Yes, plenty of edgy "anti-SJW" leftists exist thanks to Gamergate. They'll tell you they hate tumblr etc etc but when you bring up fascism they'll call it "right wing SJWs". In other words, they're just a different flavor of retards

Was it was OK of me to keep taking the Barbies to go jack off at them in the bathroom? I guess i just found them more human.

A good wife and mother knows how to play with legos.

It's like transsexuals are a place to shoot your empty exertions onto.

For a painter to create a master piece he needs practice, he can't hang his first picture in an art gallery. Likewise, for a man to create his successor he can not simply impregnate a woman.

No, a man must practice on a tranny for years. He must shoot his loads into transsexuals.

He will therefore be able to create with his future wife the master race!

Stuff like this just drives home how long all this has been going on and highlights how ridiculous it is for women now to act like it's the mid 19th century and we're just now crawling out of the dark ages and it's some big deal for a woman to have a lead role in a movie. How many decades of asspats do some people need?

Touche

It's called grooming for the indoctrination. God, grow a chin.

I'm pretty sure someone with an actual creative talent (the only thing that will count in the imminent Machine Age) doesn't give a fuck about tribal cûckery of the gormless, in-fighting goyim.

In fact, I know this to be true...

Lego tried selling its product to girls. It failed. Girls didn't want the normal Lego blocks.

So Lego developed special sets for girls. More similar to doll houses, more pink, more girly and less moving parts.

This paper is part of the first effort to sell girls normal Lego.

And this is why I have filled the mouths of hundreds of trannies with my liquid shits, commies and piss.

At last, you may truly understand, why it is that traps ARE NOT gay!

FAKE AND GAY

Especially gas chambers.

What is it with all the pseudo-intellectual schizophrenic namefags lately? First Cartman, now this?

rly made me think

>Fuck you, I still built cool castles with traps
>with traps
>stone harems filled with blue blood traps

Muh negroid

If a retard wants to be an engineer why should anybody stop them? Because they'll fuck it up, that's why. The same applies to women.

Lefties BTFO

Well there marketing and sales department felt otherwise.
youtu.be/SjFmVVF8fjY

They made 4 seasons of this shit! What does this even have to do with legos?

>2 bulges
The fuck

NoWhat is it with user-

...oh. Wait. There is nothing "with" anons -- 'cause they're anonymous -- they're nobodies.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but

it takes skill to be a true lego master. don't let the cucks tell you otherwise.

>implying that lego is in any way creative since they started designing specific design builds

What the fuck is that?

>his bulge gets bigger every time someone posts it
Never change Sup Forums

My brother's wife never got any "constructive" toys for birthdays and xmas. Stuff like building blocks or legos was completely out of question, it was always the newest barbie or ken dolls, or pink girlie shit or clothes. As a result she can't even properly clean the dishes of a table. I shit you not, she has no concept for this, trying to juggle big pots on small pots, then put the plates on top of that. You should see her kitchen, utterly pathetic. That's what happens when parents think female kids don't need logic but only need to be a cute princess to find a nice husband who cares for her.

For fucks sake Patricia...

Personally I think both are super cool. But then I read "The Borrowers" when I was a kid so I just like tiny things. Made my daughters a fuckhuge, detailed Victorian dollhouse last year and I think I almost like it more than they do. My son thinks it's cool too. Whatever, really. Spaceships are also awesome.

I remember hearing that Lego used to only use yellow as a skin tone so they wouldn't be associated to any one race. It wasn't until this star wars set and the nba line which looks like racist caricatures until they went away from that in licensed themes.

>>implying that lego is in any way creative since they started designing specific design builds

I hate those. The kid follows the step-by-step instructions once and puts it on a shelf. All they learn is how to follow directions.

I guess it's good practice for working at McDonalds or an Amazon warehouse.

GREEN PERU
R
E
E
N

P
E
R
U

What bad news? I already knew that Spooderman and Ironman got BLACKED and Thor is somehow a woman now. It's just that the normies whose only exposure to Marvel was the movie franchise don't know about it.