Why does Sup Forums just ignore racist white beauty standards?

Why does Sup Forums just ignore racist white beauty standards?

>cheeks wider than forehead
>No eyebrow slope
>wide nose
THERE THEY GO TRYING TO MEME FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH LOW INTELLIGENCE AS ATTRACTIVE AGAIN

Cut the shit, admit you're worried black men are the real danger of going extinct in a technological world.

>WHY DOES THE SCALE SAY 300 POUNDS THAT BIASED PIECE OF SHIT

author is a cutie

What do you mean eyebrow slope?

niggers are not cute.

IPBP

>implying the bitch in OP looks better than this

that's a boy tho

poo post best post

We don't ignore it, we acknowledge it; white people are more beautiful than the other races. Negroid features look apeish and animalistic, asians looks like mutants.

pakhistani women are best looking, have banged a few at uni

In men, if your eyebrows jut a little, rather than completely flat, it indicates higher test and then higher intelligence. If you can recognise test, you'll actually find a lot of black men aren't that high, test in men means a whole range of cool shit.

even with all that makeup, she's ugly

Honest question.
Is anyone else seriously bothered by brown people's facial features?
To me 90% have the same ugly face that just screams 'Beware!'.
Like I have to consciously remind myself that just because they're Gypos there's a possibility they're OK people.
The feeling's so basic I'm liable to think it's genetic.

Sure you have

Didn't this guy get shot at a zoo?

looks like a donkey...

The bitch on the left looks Russian as fuck.

>In men, if your eyebrows jut a little, rather than completely flat, it indicates higher test and then higher intelligence
Oh so he meant the neanderthal eyebrows...
>and then higher intelligence
Considering that pretty much everyone has them its hard to say something like that and the one who have the biggest are also the biggest subhuman lowlife criminals. Just look at professional fighters, everyone has them but they aren't the brightest guys.
>If you can recognise test, you'll actually find a lot of black men aren't that high, test in men means a whole range of cool shit.
They have lower test but higher androgen receptor since pure blacks can't even have a proper jaw. Most of them get praise for athletism simply because they are doing it their life and their frontal cortex is extremely underdeveloped

this is what they look like with white skin
beautiful isn't it?

OKAY FUCK... I CAME HERE ALL THE WAY FROM MU TO GET AWAY FROM GRIMES AND NOW YOU GUISE KEEP POSTING HER FASE

It mostly isn't true. WESTERN COUNTRIES have WHITE PEOPLE. same way that ASIAN COUNTRIES view ASIAN PEOPLE as the prettiest

Brow ridge ?

Yes, I figured it out

Nah. But Iranian yeah, they're pretty hot.

and a slope

>no blue eyes
>no lighter hair

Unrealistic for most beautiful

Androgens make shit complicated.

In general, more test more intelligence, at least in men. The jaw to forehead thing is a better indication, of course. I just noticed his was distinctly smaller, it's the head shape of a black man. A very qt cute that cuted.

But she likes black dudes and saw this sociological study and was like, omg, yeah I gots write about this.

I've seen Semitic peoples with facial features like that.

Since giving them a second look, actually I've noticed how overrated white girls are. You just don't notice it because you glaze over them and assume they're hot.

>In general, more test more intelligence, at least in men
Not true really, most inventors, scientists and intellectuals from the middle ages don't look that high test especially for their times(Euler, gauss, kant, augustine). They look more on the lower end. And even today most do look low test as fuck, for example von neuman doesn't look really that intimidating nor is terrance tao
>The jaw to forehead thing is a better indication
fwhr is called.

You mean niggers faggot

Looks like Bruce Lee with boobs.

How will non whites ever recover?

They were all brown eye, Brown haired Germans. Think. Celts/Gauls began with hair no darker than auburn, so it wasn't them, especially where areas of interest, like Tuscany and England, were dominated by Romans and Germans.

Deal w/ it.

It correlates in other people too, even within ethnicities. It's a good indication because the intelligence genes work by using energy in the mind rather than in the body, so I guess it works by starting at the jaw?

Thank you, mfw

>Written by a Dindu

Ignored.