One of these please

Try to refute this (Protip: you can't)

Nords: Nordics and Germanic Aryans - Self explanatory
Falmer: Slavs - Dumb, white skin, live in uninhabitable shitholes and were enslaved by a higher civilization
Breton: Celts - Naming is the cue, men that mixed with ((Aldmer)) for more power
Imperials: Mediterraneans -The Empire is Rome, swarthy
Redguard: North Africans - Obviously Muslims but with black skin so they are from this part of the world
Dunmer: Middle Easterners - Refugees fleeing from their lands catastrophe to Nordic lands and have rituals they don't like, darkish skin.
Thalmor: Ashkenazic Jews - Self Explanatory
Orcs: Mongols - Barbaric tribes good at fighting
Bosmer: North American Natives - One with nature, allied with altmer
Argonian: Mesoamericans - Lived in the same pyramids as the Aztecs, and they sell you the goodstuff (moonsugar)
Khajit: Gypsies - Thieves and burglars that are not generally dangerous, Indian accents

Also:
Thalos: Jesus - Man turned god, his amulet is a cross.
Aldmeri Dominion: America - Never conquered and naturally beautiful place (Summerset Island Valenwood) dictating global policy
The Empire: European Union - Do whatever America says
Europeans and American whites: Nords - Started a rebellion unknowingly that in doing so they are doing what the Thalmor wants as that will divide Skyrim and the Empire, diverting time and resources, making it impossible for them to dethrone the Dominion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhNED5WYlV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>North American Natives - One with nature
that is the biggest lie that is commonly believed
maybe second to the lolocaust

What's this some fantasy novel shit? What you talking about?

Never played skyrim goy?

>nigtalian cant afford games

he is irish

I fuck girls, don't have time for that stuff

Dwemer?

>he fucks girls
Get off my board, faggot

look at this nigger only having played skyrim.

Assyrians

I always felt that Dunmer have something Russian to them, but they are so much more fleshed out compared to other races, that there is no one single most obvious influence.

Khajits are middle eastern.

Argonians are Asians, they even live in the east.

Redguards are literally Kangz because Hammerfell looks very Moroccan and yet they themselves are Blacks.

The Summerset Isles were ravaged by daedras during the Oblivion Crisis so you can't quite say they had the peace and prosperity of the USA.

Also you are incorrect in multiple points, Moon sugar is from Khajit who are more like africans/north africans than redguard who at best are iberians/moors/berbers the Thalmor are the secret police of the Dominion which is more akin to nazi germany with the Empire being closer to rome than anything, the altmers are more like the japanese than anything and orcs are not tribes, but in fact rather well renowned builders who were cursed way back in the day, and in fact control one of the greatest cities in all of tamriel. Dunmer also are more in line with ancient mesopotamia than anything, Oh and Argonians don't live in pyramids, in fact there were barely any structures in black marsh before the Empire arrived. and it's talos so get your shit right. Also Valenwood and the summerset isle were conquered by the Empire, Daedra, and various other kind before the elves got there. also Bosmer are cannibals

Redguards are Ottomans. They have black skin but before their homeland got destroyed they had one of the most advanced societies on Nirn.
Dunmer are a mix of Japanese and Native Americans with strict honor system, spirit worship, xenophobia and originally nomadic culture. Also Aldmer are a mix between Chinese and Ashenazi Jews. Nords are most obviously Nordics but with parts of egyptian culture (Nordics burned or burried their dead, Nords mummify them). Argonians are Aztecs/Mesopotamians.

Oh also don't forget Dunmer has slavery out the ass.

>Flag
>Falmer: Slavs - Dumb, white skin, live in uninhabitable shitholes and were enslaved by a higher civilization
You lads never fail to disappoint.

>inb4 Aryan Nord from United Duchies of Aldmeri whining about his heritage
>1/8 Breton
>2/8 Nord
>1/8 Imperial
>3/8 Thalmor
>1/8 Orc
Muh heritage

>irish
>italians
>greeks
>niggers

i see no differences

The mummification was put in to have a unique look for draugr wich are inspired by the Draugur.
Honestly I think the elves are just elves for the most part, the only similarities I could see are Dwemer and Assyrians and that Falmer statue in Skyrim that looks Buddhist.

Orcs are Mongolians, there's no way around that. Originally they were Aldmer worshipping Malacath, which was the second in command of Auri'El (avatar of Akatosh) IRC. At some point Boethia swallowed Malacath, corrupted him and vomitted him out and he was cast aside by the Aedra and Daedra alike, his followers were transformed with him. You see, Aldmer were the race of elves before they've evolved into Altmer (High Elves), Chimer (which in turn separated into Dwemer and Dunmer, the latter being punished from Azura for the betrayal of AlmSiVi), Falmer, Maormer, Bosmer, Ayleids and Khajit.

>Be me
>Argonian
>Literally live in the most hostile environ on Mundus
>Place is so hostile invading armies have never got more than 2 miles inland
>Develop special organs that allow for water breathing and the ability to survive in toxic air
>Create amazing homogeneous society
>Some kike thinks we are similar to human sacrificing spics solely because of our architecture
Mfw

WE

i think u mean altmer, nigger

Well that's Khajit maybe, but Mongolians my ass, most of them live in like Orsinium and Orcrest yeah? They're weird but they're nothing like Mongolians, if anything they're closer to slavs in that they don't quite fit in with other Mer, and have a history of hardship and struggle.

It was seen first in Bloodmoon when Bethesda expanded the Draugr, which is nothing more than a Revenant and borrowed the mummification process from egyptian culture but no race in TES borrows only from one source.

Oy vey Talos is not a god, only gods written by elves are gods

Yeah they did pretty good in that, as it makes the races feel sort of natural rather than just fantasy counterparts

Orcs have strongholds in nearly all of northern Tamriel, before settling in Orsinium they've wandered around the whole area to settle. Only when the Empire came around and saw them as disciplined warriors, blacksmiths and drill sergeants other races came to respect them. Orcs in their strongholds live by tribal rule only, meaning that the chief was the only one allowed to fuck his multiple wives but anyone could challenge the chief to the death.

>basing your view of the Dunmer on Skyrim alone
>Khajit
>Thalos
shiggy diggy

You and the Czech Republic aren't slavic. The eternal ruskie just convinced you to deny your true heritage.

>Slavs - Dumb, white skin, live in uninhabitable shitholes and were enslaved by a higher civilization

Not commenting on the Dump part, but uninhabitable shitholes? You are crazy... nice nature, nice weather, lot of nice white girls, no terror attacks... it is pretty comfortable here in Slav countries, dude.

Recently, I visited my friend in NYC, and his living standard was way bellow mine here in this shithole. :-)

Well I suppose Mongolian at first then, but the fact they live in strongholds during Modern times I guess sort of takes away from the mongolian aspect of it, I mean they're not really nomadic by choice, more so cause High Rock and Hammerfell fuck them up every so often. Huh they might be poles actually

Bretons are French

The Falmer fit with the Slavs to be honest, if you know the lore and where the Falmer held from... Not trying to bash my East Euro niggas.

Injuns didn't even believed in property rights, just like how wood elves don't and other races have to come to build their cities so they can have a place to live without betraying said traditions. Plus both are brown

The French are Celts too..

Dunmer in Skyrim are the most jewy one, have you been to their temple?
>jew robes
>ancestor worship
>said ancestors are ash

Wood elves usually murder and eat anyone who comes into valenwood.

Normie played TES first time, that's nice

Yeah but Bretons are specifically French

WUZ CHIMZ N SHEET

Before the Empire united Tamriel borders weren't really set in stone, many bordering countries had frequent wars with each other. Before the Redguards blew up Yokudan, their homeland via atomic bombing/swordsinging they lived where Hammerfell is now. Then the Redguards came and conquered the place from native Orc/Breton population. Since the Orcs just had tribal rule and no sophisticated governmental structure they had to live in regions the Redguards let them live in.

I said Dunmer are middle easterners which is an euphemism for Jew, so yes you are in the right direction

>ancestors got gassed by the Red Mountain
>Agrgonians stole their homeland
>Nords want to kick them out
Oy vey nwahs know!
>shut it down

Bretons are from the Bretagne, a region in Western France with many british/celtic influences. Their past is very celtic, while their present political structures remind me of 15th to 17th century France.

Except you forget that the religion just went through a massive reformation a couple hundred years ago because their 3 living gods who ruled over them disappeared (aka killed or shoved their cock down a daedra's throat then vanished) and so they returned to worshiping the Daedric princes formerly worshiped by the Chimer as their primary gods, who are completely different gods from the Divines worshipped by pretty much everyone else, meaning if the worship of the Divines is meant to parallel Abrahamic religion then the religion of the Dunmer is a parallel to a non-Abrahamic religion that has undergone multiple massive reformations over the years. Or in other words, not even remotely Jewish beyond the surface level.

I've only played Morrowind but based on that Khajiit are definitely niggers. They are the best thieves, use moon sugar/skooma as well as deal it, have vaguely French sounding names, and are slaves.

Altmer are the jewiest one. You know why the Thalmor are against Talos worship? Their master plan is to let the whole world implode because they believe this will make them all Aedra again.

Literally dindus

>Khajiit are definitely niggers
No they are gypsies. The ones that leave Elsweyr travel around in packs with wagons and caravans, selling illegal drugs. They are the most obvious of all the races.

Calm your autism. I was joking.

How is that gonna make the world implode?

Get fucked OP, Dunmer were my favourite race in TES, now you made me hate them

>Khajit Gypsies
I find some Indian women attractive.

Play Morrowind, their culture doesn't really resemble the Middle East.

Who are the Dunmer then, smartass?

Dunmer are even the same race as Altmer just like how ((they)) are the same race as middle easterners

I'm gonna tell say something here that's gonna blow your mind, but stay with me: the Dunmer are the Dunmer, and not a direct parallel to any actual race or culture. Crazy stuff, I know.

It is Bethesda you are talking about. All their game content is inspired in real life, so I disagree with you. And so the Dunmer, yes, may not be based on one culture, but may be a mix from others so I say they share more from Eastern people than any other

dunmer remind of indians.

Mandatory video
unfortunately only in Swedish and no subtitles :/
>youtube.com/watch?v=KhNED5WYlV4

Religiously the Dunmer are probably closer to Hinduism than anything out of the Middle East, in terms of government structure they have multiple great houses vying for power with one another, and later a monarchy that at least tries to govern the great houses and also struggles for power against the temple and depending on era the Tribunal themselves. I'm not sure what I'd equate that setup to, but I'm sure there are similarities to at least a few real societies.

I'd like to argue that the Imperials are a roman-British mix.

While aesthetically they are Roman (similar armour in Skyrim, names have Latin influence ect) they behave more like the British Empire (East Empire trading company, has dominions ect)

Romans(meds) conquered the celts so my classifications still stand

We all know there are towers that uphold Nirn like The Gold-White tower in Cyrodil, the Red Tower (the biggest volcano in Vvardenfells) and so on. Some Anons theorized that Talos is another such tower or his power is linked to upholding a tower. Without the towers Nirn would simply fall apart.

The Oblivion Crisis in Summerset Island was our civil war, so yes there has been conflicts here, but be have never been conquered by outside forces

They remind me of attic or etruscan city states, uniting against a bigger threat when needed but warrig against each other when the threat is over, all with their own cultures growing independently but originating from the same culture.

>he thinks the Dunmer are le ebin refugees

They're the fucking Japanese. Even the Red Year is the idea that earthquakes might render Japan uninhabitable.

How dense do you have to be?

>Nords - Started a rebellion unknowingly that in doing so they are doing what the Thalmor wants as that will divide Skyrim and the Empire, diverting time and resources, making it impossible for them to dethrone the Dominion
Very true.

Talos = Jesus? The official Catholic doctrine is that God became a man, not that man became a God. Also their human lives were very different; Jesus was basically a monk, whereas Talos was a general. Tho both are persecuted by Rome, so . . .

What boggles my mind is that nobody in Morrowind ever thought what would happen if Vivec became too weak to keep freezing Baar Dau/Ministry of Truth in place. Instead they imprisoned political enemies in there like in Guantanamo Bay.

Tiber Septim created the fucking Empire. He wasn't persecuted by it

Nah, that's pretty easy.

Baar Dau was half a threat and have a blessing. He literally told his people that if they ever stopped loving them, Baar Dau would crush them.

The idea WAS to keep it above them and remind them of the doom that awaits should they ever turn against him.

I always thought of Vvardenfell as Australia.

>Harsh central interior
> weird flora and fauna
>Ashlanders (Abbos, but bros)

Huh, I never saw it that way, might be that this is what the Temple kept preaching or the Dissident Priests said but it's still dumb. Only Aedra receive power from worship, the Tribunal drew power from the heart of Lorkhan which was an Aedra or Daedra, both of whom are incorporal with the former being able to send avatars and the latter being able to form a body. So either they have received the powers of being an Aedra (worship strengthens power but having a heart is not possible) or a Daedra (worship does nothing but can produce a heart)

>Only Aedra receive power from worship, the Tribunal drew power from the heart of Lorkhan which was an Aedra or Daedra, both of whom are incorporal with the former being able to send avatars and the latter being able to form a body. So either they have received the powers of being an Aedra (worship strengthens power but having a heart is not possible) or a Daedra (worship does nothing but can produce a heart)

That's not at all how Lorkhan's power works.

Not to mention that this was not about receiving power. It was an ego thing. All three parts were mortals before they ascended to living godhood and logically carried over mortal wants and needs when they absorbed a part of Lorkhan's power.

>Falmer: Slavs - Dumb, white skin, live in uninhabitable shitholes and were enslaved by a higher civilization

Hold it right there.

If anything we are Bretons (squabling schemers eternally at war with each other) or Reachmen.

My point with Lorkhan is that the mere existence of his heart contradicts the fact that he has been an Aedra since they're incorporal/being plane(t)s. Aedra are at their very essence ideas, with the biggest being the Eight Divines (and by extension Talos as the 9th) which were tricked by Lorkhan/Shezarr into creating Mundus and mortals, anchoring them outside Aetherius.

The Khajit have Spanish accents, I disagree with the falmer being Slavs (but I can't think of another ethnic group to relate them to) and Aldmeri Dominions' land was conquered by Tiber Septim (not sure if that was before the AD existed though).

Other than that though very good.

His followers are being persecuted by Imperials now tho . . . so . . .