Craigslist Coffee with Your Pizza

Craigslist Spirituality discussion board. Weird shit going on there - it isn't moderated at all. All of the boards have sub-par moderation, but there's some weird shit going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8U9fQ
wetip.com/submit-anonymous-tip-2/
forums.craigslist.org/?ID=283387923
citylab.com/equity/2013/02/apartments-so-small-they-can-only-be-photographed-above/4780/
amusingplanet.com/2013/02/crowded-hong-kong-apartments.html
forums.craigslist.org/?ID=283330075&lang=en_US
nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2017/07/hong-kong-living-trapped-lam-photos/
forums.craigslist.org/?act=Q&ID=283386874&lang=en_US
4chandata.org/x/Sup
archive.is/UCDUj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like imprisoned kids.

You should inform the cops asap.

bumping weird shit

Depending on where you live it might not make a difference because the cops might be bought by kid fuckers. Or if you're in DC or SoCal the cops might just murder you and cover it up because they are crooked kid fuckers themselves.

Yeah they kill you for submitting a tip for something you found online. I don't think so.

what I really appreciate about this post is the time OP took to provide a link

Archive it please. I am trying but it doesn't load for some reason.

archive.is/8U9fQ

>nvm

Submitted a tip with archived thread here:
wetip.com/submit-anonymous-tip-2/

I don't know about coffee other then the obvious color relation. I do know about pizza though.

They altered code for obvious reasons.

bump

Yeah but I can't see how it relates. When pizza was the thing they said number of slices for the age and sausage or no sausage for, well, sausage. They also occasionally added in race somehow, like barbecue sauce. Maybe they're just using coffee as the race identifier?

bump wtf

These are pictures of tiny apartments in China or some shit - I remember them from a vice article or something.

found it
>forums.craigslist.org/?ID=283387923

This. Google "coffin apartments" or something like that.

literally nothing.

It's pictures of tiny chink apartments.

citylab.com/equity/2013/02/apartments-so-small-they-can-only-be-photographed-above/4780/

Kill yourself.

pictures are hosted on a private wordpress

new SF pedo arc?? is this the start of a happening?

You guys are all fucking retarded.

Those are photos from a set of tiny Hong Kong apartments. I happened across these like 2 days ago.

amusingplanet.com/2013/02/crowded-hong-kong-apartments.html

It's literally nothing you stupid fucking mook, stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

this is extra fishy though. any of their posts

>forums.craigslist.org/?ID=283330075&lang=en_US

> DannyMcDeIta
> "He's a Sexual Entertainer, here in San Francisco, at Aunt Charlie's Toilet Room, corner Ellis and Jones, and SheIt has a 'Statesroom" in the Midori Hotel!"

nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2017/07/hong-kong-living-trapped-lam-photos/

>flag
fuck off
follow the instructions there

youll find pic related
>forgot link
>forums.craigslist.org/?act=Q&ID=283386874&lang=en_US

>mentions a stalker being a pedo and knows bay area cp cafes
>knows about cafes
>cryptic messages about coffee

pretty weird mate but goddessbunny has popped up on Sup Forums alot for along time
4chandata.org/x/Sup Forums-archive-is-down-Did-anybody-save-that-huge-list-of-creepy-youtube-videos-from-ages-ago-Can-t-just-be-me-who-wants-it-backPic-a193299

>Update
archive.is/UCDUj
james is a chickenhawk?
pedo shit errywere

I'm on my way out the door for work (gotta be there in 20 minutes)

thanks for the archive update and have great day
>except that leaf
>...fuck him

ill hope for good news when i get to check back in about 12 hours