Remember when mental illnesses still existed

remember when mental illnesses still existed

Was autism a meme?

Coming here to shitpost in an echochamber is only slightly better

Talking to yourself to organise your thoughts and verbally set goals is extremely effective

Every time I stress I verbally go through my problems because the brain gets very scattered in terms of coherent thought during stress

Not mental illness

>self diagnosis

Yeah I'm really gonna waste money on some kike therapist who will diagnose me as anything to sell me pills

Please tell me where my mind went wrong? I don't talk to myself 99% of the time

talking to yourself is only a sign of mental illness if you're delusional and think there's someone else there

meanwhile externalizing your thoughts helps you stop overthinking things and stressing out

sorry you're retarded and can't think about topics past what words are used

You don't really have a choice when you live by yourself, I don't call it mental illness though.

I actually enjoy talking with you faggots

>i only do it sometimes
>i dont need help its fine

There is nothing wrong with talking to yourself. The problem is when you make up new persons which don't exist and talk to them.

But talking to yourself is the first sign of madness aka mental illness

So if you talked to yourself about your problems you'd have to talk to yourself about talking to yourself and it would be a never ending cycle until eventually you were locked up in a mental asylum

Here's your (You) bro

this

>can think you're a difference gender
>but rationalizes talking to yourself

(((echo)))

These posts are why Sup Forums is the opposite of an echo chamber.

Anybody coming here gets savaged.

I can't think of any position Sup Forums holds that doesn't get you attacked on Sup Forums.

>implying we dont universally love trump

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

you are right OP.people from the 70s,80s,90s with mental illnesses would be considered "normal" today in this sick fucked up world

Fuck you and your neocon kike puppet

I remember Sup Forums liking Obama.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

FUCK LE AGENT ORANGE VON CLOUNSTEIN DRUMPH AND FUCK YAKOUB DEVIL SPAWN CAVE MAN
STAY WOKE

he is right you know, if you have to spell your thoughts out to think straight you might have a problem, just resolve it with family or friends. Or in the comments of some Psychology lecture.

>remember when mental illnesses still existed

most people self diagnose and are desperate for attenion.