Ua people need anonymous help

u know wtf doing in Ukraine? fucking politics are destruct our country, help blya us!

We must save the country yesterday, with or without you. For the last time here I ask for help.

We're sending in our troops as we speak.

My national guard unit was walking about deploying to Ukraine to help but it looks like that won't be happening. Sorry, guys, I was excited to go.

I do not quite understand

I meant talking, not walking. I'm phone posting right now and my keyboard is a bitch.

What's going on user? I'm going to be honest with you and tell you that Sup Forums probably can't help you. Other people are going to troll you though. What exactly are you wanting help with an why do you think this place can help you?

Good luck in whatever you're trying to accomplish but this place probably can't help you no offense.

Maybe I can help, but you can help us. The power of people and the Internet has unlimited possibilities

Our military forces are aporaching Lviv in this very moment. We will dig in here and try to hold as long as we can.

Good Luck!

Tell me more about how you guys would "help" the situation in Ukraine

> u know wtf doing in Ukraine? fucking politics are destruct our country, help blya us!
Coming to the rescue.

Go there and shoot people I imagine.

This place gathers free people with the skills of hacktivism, which is not what I have. But I have the will and a real outlook on the life and politics of my country. A little help and we will start the process of public purification.

Did you Ukrainians finally come to terms that your government is shelling and bombing civilians in Eastern Ukraine, or do you still believe that you are fighting off the Russia invasion?

user you're being very vague. I feel sorry for whatever situation you may find yourself in, but no one even knows what you want right now and just saying "maybe someone here will be a hacktivist and somehow know what I want" isn't realistic. Posting this vague message on Sup Forums won't do anything for you I'm sorry. Good luck with whatever is going on in your country user, I'm sorry.

All is not quite so, but this is the fault of our politics unequivocally

You did it to yourselves.
We were not laughing with you as we watched you destroy your nation in the name of th eu, we were laughing at you for even thinking it was a good idea.
There is no rescue from yourselves.
Live with the consequences of your actions.

You're right, I'm not defined in strategy, but it's maturing. To come up with a plan, you need to understand what forces to implement it
understandˌəndərˈstand
understand– oпpeдeлeния
глaгoл
perceive the intended meaning of (words, a language, or speaker).
he didn't understand a word I said
infer something from information received (often used as a polite formula in conversation).
I understand you're at art school
Пoхoжиe cлoвa
Understand?, Understand, I don't understand., not understand, to understand, understand me, Do you understand?, I understand., try to understand, hard to understand, I don't understand, difficult to understand
understand: вapиaнты пepeвoдa
глaгoл
пoнять
understand, grasp, find out, make out, get at, seize
пoнимaть
understand, see, realize, comprehend, appreciate, take
yяcнить
understand, make out
paзyмeть
understand
пoдpaзyмeвaть
mean, imply, involve, understand, infer, purport
cooбpaзить
understand, consider, grasp
yмeть
be able to, know how, know, can, understand
yзнaвaть
learn, recognize, know, inquire, find out, understand
дoгaдывaтьcя
guess, imagine, understand
ycлышaть
hear, understand
cлышaть
hear, understand
иcтoлкoвывaть
construe, understand
cмыcлить
understand
yяcнять
understand, size up
пpeдпoлaгaть
assume, guess, suppose, expect, suspect, understand
ycлaвливaтьcя
agree, arrange, make arrangements, understand, settle

Ukraine? Doesnt exist.

You're right, I'm not defined in strategy, but it's maturing. To come up with a plan, you need to understand what forces to implement it

Thats a long walk...

>Ukraine? Doesnt exist.

ahahah, Cleverly)))

Meme's aside, what is your goal? What do you want us to do? You come here being vague and we dont know what you want and therefor, we cant help you.

It would help if you were more specific and get to the point.

Wise words, but I believe that everything is still fixable

Essence in exposing the purposes and means of our politics in power

Be less vague user. This isn't enough of a description, keep in mind none of us live in your country. You can't just say vague stuff like this and expect us to understand what you're asking.

The fact is that all who openly oppose the power of our country falls under the sights and is destroyed by any means

His earlier post said something about knowing what resources you have available before you make an objective so I think he's waiting for a hacker to volunteer his services.

Doesn't Weev live in Ukraine? Don't think as many hackers browse Sup Forums as our Ukrainian bro might think. This place isn't hacker central despite how the media treats it

Resources are from those whom we will get and each participant will receive in full for his help. I personally do not have the resources, and if there were, I would have used them directly for a long time

But still I believe in it and I am sure that there are such people here. Just a few people are interested in Ukraine and its ordinary resident - it's true

i have some strategy, But I do not want to discuss this here, this is a direct violation of this strategy

Why aren't the local computer sci students and employees active? They might have reasons why they won't target the current government. A spontaneous change of power could be pretty harmfull.

we need real fact info about machinations of our government for beginning of purification and exposure

I really don't think you will find what you are looking for here on Sup Forums but I very much hope you find it and I hope Ukraine can find peace again.

Most of the stuff discussed on Sup Forums never happens. You are safe to say pretty much anything unless you give up your own identity. You need to give us a funny meme if you want to activate this board.

I agree and there is no one to replace this government for now. Our computer workers are generally well-paid and do not care much about the fate of ordinary people. Sorry I stopped learning it once, now I would not look for anyone

thank you, It sounds sincere.
I have no choice and I have to do something myself. An attempt does not happen in vain

I got it

You really want to find an insider if you want security leaks like e-mails. Find out about the it department of local gov buildings. Call them using fake numbers and names write down names of the people who answer the calls. Find out what they do, what video games they play, who they fuck and vote. Pick a passive agressive lonely guy and befriend him online.

What did he mean by this

Sometimes even ineffectual communication with foreigners on such topics gives its result. I write here a second time and again I am grateful to everyone for participating in the discussion, this adds strength to the struggle. One day I will appear again with a clear plan and those who want it will certainly help me and us - I am sure of it. And if not then this planet is garbage and we are helpless cockroaches

>
i'm here, why 'he'?

I do not quite understand

So whats life like in Ukraine these days.
Better or worse than before your illegal regime change.
Did you guys Actually join the EU.
Is the war against that area in the North east Donbas? still going hard.
Are you mad all the Ukrainians that fled to Russia are being granted citizenship.

Our regime has become even more illegal. The war on the Donbass is a compulsory measure for Russia and a great way to launder money for our officials. Europe is another way to get money and pound them in their pockets

Australia is the country in which I would emigrate at least tomorrow, there would be an opportunity)

Bad ass hacker here what can I do for you.

Let the separatist get out, stabilize the country and be sure you keep the ports in the south.
You will lose some mines and other resurces but you can start building back the country.

Normalize relations with Russia to keep the gas contracts up. Take the jews and the women out of the goverment (Tymoshenko, Yatsenyuk...)

You put me in a dead end, as expected. let me think about this)

How can i do this? Being an ordinary citizen

Is this what I think it is? Aussies, you have a new contender: the Ukrainian shitposter

Ne, tu nìra supratau

Nerunā pretī puis.

))) i cant translate this xD

lol

There are plenty of Ukrainian hackers, but they are too busy interfering with US elections. And Russian hackers - they just care about monetizing spam and such. They don't care about hacktivism. That's my impression. I used to think that Truth would liberate people from their evil overlords, when people see that their elitist masters are just lowly gangsters - disgusting pathetic creatures. When Nuland "fuck EU" tape leaked - I thought Maidan whould fade - I mean - that wasn't very democratic or even revolutionary when some Nuland chooses/decides who is going to be your next president. But the opposite happened - Maidan quickly entered its violent stage - as ordered. So, I'm afraid - bydlo doesn't care about truth - they are just scared. Cattle to the slaughter - they hope that for their obedience their masters will reward them with quick and painless death. But Ukrainian people are marked for multi generational suffering. So, I'm afraid those heroes - leakers and whistleblowers - they sacrificed/ruined their lifes for nothing. People don't care about truth - it will change nothing. As for Ukraine - help will not come. As I look into the future - I see Ukrainian people - lynch mob - hunting those pathetic neo nazis - they have nowhere to hide. Ukrainian people have their own history and traditions - pogroms are part of it. Be carefull, Ukie user, and vague.

good answer, man. Maydan began with ordinary people, and ended with the theft and betrayal of these people and everything because of money

>interfering with US elections

Wtf are u even talking about ?

Awan pros ? They not ukrain !
The DHS ? They not ukrain either !
Millions of dead US voters ? They are not ukrain.
Million of illegal voters ? They r mostli mexican.

Are u a leftost or why so uneducated / ignorant ??

It was an US plan.

To instann a US puppet regime in a direct neighbpur state of russia ...

.... in the limgrun to install and operate US bases there.

NOTHING was natural about that 'movement'.