We are living in a computer simulation

We are living in an infinite series of 3D virtual sandbox. Each virtual sandbox contains
different algorithms/seeds that generate different settings. Why do you think the universe is expanding faster than light? That's right, Data looping recycles lost data from the simulation and converts into "particles". This is the ultimate redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=o-reOiipagg
simulation-argument.com/simulation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY
eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/57000/57723/globe_west_2048.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't you read the veritas? Did you take the shadow test yet?

>That's right, Data looping recycles lost data from the simulation and converts into "particles".

Take your meds schizo.

Sounds like the Animatrix. Something to it I think.

Are (((they))) going to shut us down once we are through with the calculus tasked for our universe?

you're still poor and stupid. show that you don't really understand the game

Or are they going to kill all the other simulations once they realize we have developed quantum computing inside quantum computing? Is this what saves the earth?

The Second Renaissance brought me nightmares. Thank you for remembering me of its existence.

Sounds like that tech support episode on South Park.

No no OP... don't believe your own eyes... its just that you dont understand "insert random science litany".

My theory: we are a fragment of God's imagination.

Bible says, and Jesus, cited, that we are gods in our own right in psalm 82. Maybe we can have sentient beings of free will inside our thoughts and imagination, and we sort of can, but in a very limited way, and a very limited creation. Try it, try creating your own man inside yourself and give it free will, just check back on him every so often. You are God to him, in your creation, but you're pretty bad at it. Imagine if your thoughts would be several trillion times stronger, like God's. Then you can have sentient beings in a self-regulated creation to exist.

Then several other aspects of God makes sense:
>We are all one in God:
nothing exists beyond God since we are in Him constantly.
>God is omnicient and omnipresent:
He is aware of everything at the same time and in all places of his own imagination.
>God is omnipotent:
Whatever he wishes he can create or destroy within his own imagination by just thinking it into existence.
>God knows the future from all our avaible actions:
whatever we do or can do, God can already have thought an outcome and think into existence a future for each of our actions that will play out just as he imagined, since it's his own imagination.
>Jesus words "Whatever you do to one of these little ones you did to me" makes more sense than in any other setting:
each person is a fraction of God in a sense, and whatever we do to one we did to God himself.
>Gives Creation a reason:
God maybe is the literal only "real" being and thing that exists in the realm beyond the creation of his imagination, so he creates "existence" within his own self to purge the evil fractions of himself (evil people) out of him, and the only way to know what parts of him are evil is to allow complete free will of all sentient beings and once he achieves this level of purity, he will create another one like Himself in the "real" world because he's bored.

Bump so Prof. Hawking can find here and redpill us on this

So how do these sandboxes interact?

witnessed. 7 Is also the number of God.

The sun is small and localized

Heres the clip

+999 IQ

How could anyone think about that argument?

All is one, separation is an illusion?

Here is a possible reality

>
"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the south pole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Research the 33 islands. There is more to this realm than what we've been told

>Hurr durr im 14 and found some flat earth videos on jewtube
Every fucking thread.
kys already

Btw the answer to that is that the sun is so bright its light goes through the clouds. The clouds are gas, not a solid structure.

>t.american

Do you really think that if we'd live in a complex simulation, the one that made it would forget such simple things?

Your ad hominem bullshit never works, try refuting something

Try establishing something for anyone to refute, retard.

Don't even fucking engage them. Just hide the thread and move on. They're going to spam shitty infographics and youtube videos to attempt to prove their theory. The whole flat earth shit is literally just an exercise in moving goal posts.

>can you disprove purple elephants exist

The fairytale you never grow up from

I always thought of us belonging to a being that exists in a different spatial dimension, outside of what we're about to perceive. We can only see in a 2D frame and feel in a 3D frame. What about the frames beyond that?

Thats just a nonsensical argument to dull the sheep back into their state of acceptence.

How do you explain this pic? clouds with same color and density... one in front, other behind.

Then explain the floating water

>MUH REFRACTION

I have considered this

Why do we pay NASA and EESA billions every year for CGI trash??

Oh fuck, thats a good one. Havent seen before. He's literaly checking his suspension wires.

I swear reality as we know it just technologically enhanced deception.

>someone has the computing power to simulate all of reality
>they cant animate the sun properly

uh huh, very believable and not mental illness at all

Flat earth is a meme but the moon landing was 100% murritard hoax.

So there's some truth to conspiracies.

>how do we pay NASA/EESA for something I can't establish we actually do

Again, establish something, retard. The onus is on you.

>it's a hoax because my shithole country can't do it

Anyone who still believes 2 cunts landed on the moon with a microwave 70 years ago is simply delusional.

There's no shame in facing reality, communism lost anyway, millions died of famine, it's over, the hoax is useless now.

Are you going to deny this based on no actual contradiction like the rest of your kind has?
Or am I just retarded for taking the bait?

just realized man behind him bumps a window or something and plastic makes really earthy vibration, will it really resonate like this in space?

I don't get it. You can clearly see him not grab the "wire" because it's a separation line in part of the paneling behind him or is the wire supposed to be invisible? A wire that wouldn't be visible or tangle as he flipped? An advanced wire system that could perfectly imitate zero gravity for every wearer in the room that's also completely undetectable and invisible to the naked eye while also being powerful and smooth enough to perform its objective in a physics defying manner?

Theres no detectable curvature of movement of the earth based on the established heliocentric theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-reOiipagg

Hollywood been doing it for years.

Aren't you a sweet little amerilard.

Probably a mexican too.

the person who posted that webm is a dunce. The astronaut to his left grabbed his pocket not a damn wire. Look at the astronauts hand to his immediate left

Thats not at all correct

Since OP is a faggot but is accidentally right, here's the actual scientific paper that lays out the statistical proof of the simulation argument.
Now you too can be as knowledgeable as a spastic in a wheelchair!
simulation-argument.com/simulation.pdf

This guy came to my school once
Pretty chill guy

I know. You can seem him clasp the end of his pocket in between his fingers.

shill alert

This is now a flat earth thread fyi

>complain about fallacies
>spam conspiracy theories

there is no wire
his pinky catches his pocket and thats enough to move him when "weightless".
i'll admit nearly had me going there.

Sun is close and local

You're doing gods work

Its an illusion in photos and videos created because the Sun is so bright. The clouds in front of it are less bright but still too bright for the camera therefore they appear just like the Sun

How do flat earthers explain me being incapable of seeing Sweden from Bornholm without being at a height?
Draw distance?

Damn how could I forget that ley lines are what powers lighthouses

Holy shit. I never realized that.

>folds in shirts
folds in clothing react differently when gravity is forcing them in 1 direction.

perspective.

Dunno bout that

Explain this einstein

Well what a coincidence, yours can't do it too just as it couldn't do it then.

Funny how Russia that had total tech advantage in rocket science never actually bothered with moon landings yet the brave americans that couldn't send a bucket in space just went and did it out of nowhere, huh?

You can´t see forever dude. Perspective, and also atmospheric oclusion.

>what is a training tank
wtf are you this noob

They're live streaming.
That's just lag.

Bit rate/packet loss

youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY

Question: on the left pic, how would the sun's rays look different were it a tiny speck (yet still the only real light source) in the sky?
>protip: it wouldn't

original eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/57000/57723/globe_west_2048.jpg

Sure why not
>what is CGI for $500

Do you even know what a greenscreen is used for?

Yes. It's really annoying when set to low.

>atmospheric oclusion
It's not, a 60 meter difference won't remove a clearly visible object from the horizon if it's flat.
You can see forever as long as the object reflects light and is big enough, e.g: stars.

This doesn't say anything new that hasn't always been claimed. If God is the true creator then by definition we are a product of his imagination.

hm

lol this is same tier as
"OMG THEY GOT REPTILE EYES"
what is packet loss genius.

Can't argue with trips

>t. poorfag

Why do you guys even care if earth is flat or not?

>You can´t see forever dude

do the lizard people control telescopes too?

no, you don´t. thinck about those fishes with a light on their head. You can´t see them till they are close.

Air works like water in othes scale.

You haven't lived until you watch the Second Renaissance while on 5 tabs of lsd

I'd imagine that it's because agencies that operate on the premise of a spherical earth receive hundreds of billions of dollars annually. If the earth really is flat, we would just be giving our money to liars and thieves.

they using a grid to measure velocity movement of the ball
holy shit basic science even mythbusters did it. by your logic theres only 1 wall too....lol

NASA and EESA tricking us

Meant to reply to