....so we're just not going to talk about how john oliver destroyed alex jones and made him look like a shitty snake oil salesman?

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtu.be/zkB5GFFFRGs
infowipes.com/
naturalsociety.com/atrazine-and-glyphosate-in-waters-wildlife-refuges-6135/
youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg?list=RDuWd6XgBVIcg
hooktube.com/watch?v=k0Bd4hdrS-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone with a functioning brain already knew that, we don't need le current year man to tell us that.

CURRENT YEAR VITALITY

>Everyone with a functioning brain already knew that

so why does trump like him?

oh wait

he did do a hell of a job embarrassing him

and he had it coming.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!

DELETE THIS

HE LOST
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

Yeah he destroyed Alex just like how Hillary became POTUS. Get rekt.

The guy has redpilled millions by now, I don't care if he rich, he deserve this
And btw gay frogs is real

Bumping for hrvat because I'll watch this later

>made him look like a shitty snake oil salesman?
>made him
kek i had no idea that John Oliver forced Alex the Salesman Jones into turning his show into a commercial designed to sway braindead amerilards into buying his garbage.
>so why does trump like him?
I can already imagine Trumps nightstand filled with AJ supplements.

KEK

Alex Jones is low-hanging fruit

pol btfo
Alex Jones btfo

Hvala, baš sam uživao u ovome.

nigger

Uma delicia

Don't know enough about Alex Jones to defend him (I think he's tool), but John Oliver is a master at writing political hit pieces and strawmanning his opponents. This cuck is too much of a coward to actually engaged his opponents in a debate (Even Colbert and Stewart would at least do that much) because all he knows are ad hominems [See his piece on Ayn Rand], I wish somebody would give this sophist beta a taste of his own medicine.

>Alex Jones

based CIA psy-ops merchant

I don't understand how people can take Alex Jones seriously
It's like wrestling people, it's entertainment, not facts...

Meme man did it again

Can someone shop him to even more happy merchant ?

I'm not watching all that shit nigger.

>>oven

Fuck I thought most Croatian posters were redpilled.
Ustaše su te trebali ubiti ti peder.

>a tool*

>all these nigger flags (yes that includes you)

>all these nigger flags (yes that includes you) but not me.

he 'lifts'... what a faggot

Implying Alex Jones is anything more than the physical incarnation of a meme

/ptg/ niggers will defend this clown.
Please Kimmy, just raunch them nukes already.

Who cares? Alex Jones is literally Jewish owned alt media.

lol watching tv and thinking john oliver can own anything beyond stolen jokes

/ptg/ niggers are pretty busy with orange monkey atm

He can't even debate Alex to his face, he needs to build a strawman where Alex can't respond. Real cool.

Trump went from having a book of hitler speeches in his nightstand to having Super Male Virality and BONE BROTH. That's what happens when you take the filterpill

Why are americans so stupid? Serious question. In EU this bozo will be banned not for selling shit but for spreading autism.

Alex Jones is bombastic, but is usually spot on.

Like the "gay frogs" bit is completely real, chemicals in the water are fucking with the environment and messing with the sex of frogs. Did John Oliver point out that this was a real thing or was he dishonest and tried playing this off as some false claim?

We have lax libel laws. It isn't illegal to lie about someone, but it would be considered illegal if you could prove how you were damaged by the lie, but at the same time you'd have to prove that the person lying knew they were lying which is nearly impossible.

Message to North Korea;
what are you waiting for?
DO IT! JUST DO IT!

>not the current year anymore
>go after humble water filter salesman
He lost his mind

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>there are people who unironically believe this

I listen to Alex Jones, he is a bit nuts, BUT I habe yet to hear him be wrong about anything. The media like Oliver, twist his words and carefully edit what he says to make him sound nuts.
His screaming is off putting, but he is right.

>>john oliver

Who?

So far Jones hasnt lied....Oliver has though, about Jones

Who's John Oliver?
Is he relevant? Doesn't seem relevant.

No one important
>""""comedian""" that smugly covers political stuff.
>parrots popular opinions
>makes shit up because """comedy"""

one of the most powerful public figures in the progressive space. He was originally billed as John Stewart's sucessor.

Relevant video
youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8

Came here to ask someone to post this

powerful, lol. fuck off

Jon Whoart?

>john oliver
>destroying anything but a prepubescent boy's rectum
Riviting tale chap!

the fact he dedicated an entire segment to him means Alex won

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

all you need to do is watch the progressive media, whenever oliver speaks they run article after article about how he "ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED11!!!!1!" the subject of the episode.

that's retarded

The sad thing is this, he's no worse than other American media.

It's that bad. Every word out of any corporate media on the air in the US. Is either a lie or half truth. It is just about every sentence of structure.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

There is more truth coming out of infowars than the MSM.
This is the sad reality of American media.

Didn't he make a segment on Emperor Trump? How did he destroy him? How is he president if this pseudo-comedian destroyed him?
TELL ME user!

>Accuses Alex Jones of fear mongering over chemicals in the water causing population reduction
pic related. John Oliver is garbage and his audience is brainwashed beyond being able to form their own thoughts.

the media only attacks people who tell the truth

people noticed this a long time ago

what was jones saying? i always thought he was a loon but maybe eith bisphenol ge was close with the water flouride stuff

I watched the whole video. This John Oliver guy is pretty funny. Alex Jones BTFO.

Who cares?

It's just confirmation bias for liberals.
He's not reaching out to a new people or anything, it's a show caught inside the left's echo chamber.

People watching this already dislike Alex Jones and he's just playing to them for a paycheck. He's no different than other late-night hacks.

>I watched the whole video. This John Oliver guy is pretty funny
It's mind control and apparently you fell for it.

I don't really have much sympathy for Alex unlike PJW. If only he would take some Adderall, I would love him much more.

>JOHN OLIVER CAUGHT PLUCKING LOWEST HANGING FRUIT WHILE HIS LIBERAL AUDIENCE CHEERS ON LIKE A BUNCH OF KIDS WITH DOWNS SYNDROME AT A WIGGLES CONCERT
Wow I'm glad we have a thread about this. This is groundbreaking.

Everyone already knows Jones sells alternative medicine. People still buy it anyway to support him. If you thought people bought his stuff because they were convinced by his commercials, you're the idiot.

Honestly this Alex Jones guy is crazy and needs to be shut down. John Oliver just SLAMMED this guy.

Is this the same John Oliver who said "PFFT WHAT'S THE REPERCUSSIONS FOR LETTING IN MILLIONS OF MIGRANTS? I MEAN IT'S CURRENT YEAR COME ON" days before the paris attacks?
Yeah, no, nothing that man says is credible. Whether Alex Jones is a fraud or not is secondary to John Oliver absolutely 100% being a fraud

Fuck Current Year Man

>jokes on you, I was just pretending to buy water filters
are you actually this autistic?

Jones has yet to be wrong. Granted I havent been watching him long. Im on the fence about his SUPER MALE VITALITY, it seemed to make me feel a little better every day, but his CAVEMAN as bad as it tastes, helped me break through a level in my workout routine I was having trouble with. The SUVRVIVAL SHIELD I habe to credit with me not getting sick in the last few months, my 3yo has had Strep for a month and given it to my wife, I got a tingling in my throat one day and nothing since, my kid jams his half eaten virus infected chicken tenders in my mouth and I dont get sick...

Political wise Alex Jones has yet to be wrong. Some of their stuff is kinda douchie on how the present it, but we are at war here.

>I was just pretending to buy water filters

Nice strawmanning my argument faggot. No one's "pretending to buy" anything. They actually buy his stuff to support his channel because it works as a gateway to getting redpilled for a lot of people.

>be OP
>post shill thread
>going well as fellow shills check in
>ctr and shriablue help out
>heh looks loke we finally wo....
>Sup Forums natives start waking up
>oh god oh god
>OP and shills utterly and completely BTFO

Alex still has more listers/viewers.

>Yet to hear him be wrong
Nigga, all he does is pray on gullible right-wing idiots. He's wrong all the time but you just don't care because he's saying what you want to hear. He's never provide proof for any of his conspriacy theories. Half his viewers truly believe people like Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Obama, or anyone who isn't far-right eats and rapes babies daily with no strong evidence to support that claim.

Here a perfect example of him being wrong, but again I'm sure you won't care. youtu.be/zkB5GFFFRGs

so you're saying no one actually believes in super male vitality and they just buy it to support it? You're full of shit. You don't speak for every alex jones rube who gets suckered out of their NEETbux. But we already know that you're a fucking idiot for donating a cent to the water filter kike.

>caring about celebrities

(((They))) got to you OP

WwWoOOoOAAaAHHhHhh

ALEX JONEY
BEE
TEA
EFF
OOOOOHHH

People made fun of Billy Mays, and he's more legend than this shitbrit will ever be.

anyone going to buy some infowipes? only a million dollars.
infowipes.com/

>so you're saying no one actually believes in super male vitality and they just buy it to support it?

Maybe not all, maybe a few but the vast majority don't put their two eggs that it works. It's been said time and time again here. Lurk more you fucking troll. I know you're eager to have a "got ya!" moment but this Oliver hit piece is barely a blip. Fact is, Infowars continues to be effective at what it's for.

A literal shilling zionist cuck with a laugh track, trying to strawman Alex Jones as the figurehead of the growing anti-libtard climate, just like Megyn. The 'tards are getting desperate clinging on to their sinking dingy, throwing stones at passing cruise-liners?

sure let's talk about that if you like.

>More Wildlife Fish are Experiencing ‘Intersex’ – What Could be Causing This? Endocrine disruptors threaten reproduction in fish and frogs.

naturalsociety.com/atrazine-and-glyphosate-in-waters-wildlife-refuges-6135/

>A Comedian Who Pretends To Be A News Source Pointed Out That Another Comedian Pretends To Be A News Source

Fascinating.

Because everyone loves Alex?

He's like a drunk uncle.

youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg?list=RDuWd6XgBVIcg

m8, we've been shitting on Jones for longer than these faggots knew he existed.

He's just a humble water filter salesman trying to get by in a hard and cruel world.

The fact that Alex Jones is even being discussed in the MSM means that he's already won.

>Maybe not all, maybe a few but the vast majority don't put their two eggs that it works
holy kek you are delusional. You're actually trying to say that people just buy his products ironically to support him. Nice try at no true scotsman fallacy with no proof to back up your claims. I hate the current year man as much as anyone else but he's right about alex. there is a reason (((infowars))) has never and will never be shut down you bluepilled fuck.

What's hilarious is that when Jon Stewart got called out for being full of shit, he also pulled the Jones card;

>I'm just a humble entertainer

part 1 hooktube.com/watch?v=k0Bd4hdrS-0