Is USA the only white country where whites are a minority?

Answer, i'm asking it again: Is USA the only white country where whites are a minority?

We aren't a minority you inhuman infestation.

Yes you are.
Do you think you're going to fool anyone? You're not white anymore.

Yes you are

Your question is an oxymoron?
If it doesn't have a white majority, it's not a white country.

USA considers itself as a white country.

Lmao, good one

that pic really is the most disgusting thing i have seen on Sup Forums.

why do you hate your fellow americans?

All of Latin America has a white minority other than Argentina and Uruguay.

>Non-Hispanic Whites are 61% of the American population

Really makes you think

USA is no longer a white country. Possibly not even 1st world country anymore.

We still have a white president and not an Indian one.

Your last president was black. All of our presidents were white portuguese.

we will witness a new era, china will grow stronger and stronger and with a weak leader like trump the US can't do anything against it.
this retard even did not understand that the trade agreements are not all about economy and money but about soft power, with canceling them he helped china getting more influence in asia.

he is orange.

Because it is so accurate

I know

Not yet but you will be in 2050

Oh Canada

>you will be in 2050
they classify the middle east and north africa as white
they probably already are a minority.

yes

We are the only country that will start killing the shit skins as well well except for Switzerland that is

Yes I'm already a minority in my city. Fuck america.

WHAT!??!? WHEN THTE FUKCK DID THIS HAPPEN???? NNOOOOONOOOOOO NOOOO FUCKING NIGGERS

it's funny how they actually deserve it though. Except for lations you brough all the africans to your country YOURSELF, top fucking kek.

karma's a bitch

oooh look edgy shill faggot with a nazi nuflag. literally kill your fucking self with a bleach martini

Ethiopians are white in that ridiculous map. The census defined them as White even though no one including themselves considers themselves white. Also, it has no category for middle easterners, a category Jews would have to put themselves into. Jewed

by Euro standards, 'white' americans are not white but a mongrel mashup of southern euros and drunken irish, with a hint of taco seasoning spread through