Pol - What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic that is plaguing young white males?

Pol - What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic that is plaguing young white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take minoxidil and apply twice daily (like me)

men go bald. don't such a fucking sissy

Embrace it

Im kind of mad i didn't go bald. It's a sign of maturity you should embrace like gray hair. Shaving your side hair with a razor is degenerate like bleaching your hair is.

You go bald due to testosterone thinning out the hair on your scalp. Take estrogen and hormone blockers if you don't want to go bald sissy.

>dad bald at 18
>mom's dad totally bald
>hit 33 and hair still thick as fuck with no signs of thinning anywhere
Not boasting, just letting some of the younger newfags know it's not all black and white. Don't stress over every lost hair.

It's that guy, from that movie

>1 post by this ID

You put on a fucking hat and go back to work like a god damn man.

egas

Gas chambers.

Invent a tool that men can use to cut their hair and shave it close to their scalp.

Shave it all off or short so it doesn't look patchy then carry on with your life not being such a crying little bitch

women love bald/shaven men.

No they dont?

Same

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

lol no, they do not

Shave it all off and become rape squad of minority only women and force them to breed mulatto's which will cause men of their own race to abandon them because they are a single mom with a mulatto child.

This is not a long term solution, normie. Get your wife a hairy bull, kids will be thankful you didn't ruin their adult life with shit genes.

>be 26
>balding like fuck, considering shaving my head
Help.

That guy, from that movie with the thing

?
Why are whites so many bald?

This. I just deal with the first signs of it and once it becomes more pronounced, I'm probably gonna trim them to a few millimeters.

>This is not a long term solution
Who said it was? It can stretch your hairs like 10 years+ though, so its good enough for me.

Im also extremely hairy, on the rest of my body.

Depends, some men pull off being bald whilst others look better with hair. All depends on your face.

no

>that pic
fucking KEK, hairlets on suicide watch

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Being bald is worse than being fat, you can lose weight, but not gain hair. I have whte hair since I was 16, so my hair is as thick as spaghetti.

Start working out

stop whining and embrace it, only betas worry about superficial shit like that. women will automatically assume you're a beta if you stress over your appearance

women HATE bald men

Help?

Buy hair trimmers and mirror and buzz cut and save yourself money by never having to go to the barbers again.

Just compensate the lack of hair with getting the rest of your body in shape then women wont give a fuck

You lean into it, like you should do with any perceived social "flaw". Insecurity is more unattractive than baldness, and confidence is sexier than a mature man with thick hair.

Be who you are. People with something to sell will always plant insecurity in tour mind to sell you their shit.

Aye

have omega 3 capsules. (1500-2000mg ones)

instead of 1 per day take 3-4.

high protein diet, basically just eat more red meat, chicken and fish.

your hair will grow faster and will be stronger.

cultures with high fish diets have little to no hair loss.

Mate even I know you don't take our country for the high standard anymore

>celtic brition
>really tall
>never bald

>brown eyes

can't have it all lads

just lol at this cope

Some do some don't

thats kind of gay

baldness is a sign of Alpha male dominance. Shave your head and women will want you.

Being bald is second only to being a manlet in terms of repelling women

isn't balding link to higher test?

we shave it off or go bald you moron. What do you think.

i'm not going bald. hair looks exactly like Jon Snow's. but i did start going gray at 17 and currently have a long, very noticeable streak of gray from the front to back at 22. women have actually complimented me on it and pushed back if i said i'd just dye it back to normal.

As if shes only breaking up with him over this.

>unironically linking a multi millionaire and hollywood celebrity as proof women dont care about hair
Did your dad never give you 'the talk'?

>baldness is worse than obesity

Are you fucking retarded?

Stop wearing hats

i have some bad news.....you dad is probably;y the mail man who has luscious locks

>cultures with high fish diets have little to no hair loss.

correlation isnt causation

you forget that these cultrues also eat a shit ton od estrogen enriched soy that makes beta males out of them

Vegeta is balding. Bitches love Vegeta

>Take jewish foreskins and apply twice daily (((like me)))

>tfw 26
>receding hairline
>getting grey hair
>eneven growth

only the weak races go bald.
Celts don't go bald, anglos do.

>Celtic britain
>Really tall
>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair

Will get mild balding by 40... I know the feels

>19
>hairline receding
>have to keep my hair long to have a fringe to cover it
>hairy everywhere else
I don't want to be bald. If it happens, it happens, but fuck this feeling.

short on the sides, longer on top.

neat and comb it back away from face.

OF COURSE the baldie posts Jason fucking Statham.

That guy is like the poster child for bald men. Here's a tip slaphead: you're not him. You don't look like him, you don't have his money or his status.

Add in microneedling

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

>tfw my offspring will be bald

Embrace the suck.

Of course she is. Bitches will dump you in an instant once she notices that you're going bald. She's probably already cucking him.

got any more?

Use the highest strength of alpecin shampoo along with conditioner. Really works, my hairline is coming back.

fine stay a beta virgin for life

soy makes you a beta.

i never eat or drink soy. can't stand the shit.

Nothing. Bald is beautiful, except on nigs.

seeGuy takes the >just shave it bro xD advice and his girlfriend locks herself in the bathroom crying over how ugly he is without hair.

No hair = ugly.

sshhiiieeeet.

Women dont give a shit about looks. Look at each of heidi klums husbands. Look at stpeach (hottest twitch streamer) ugly ass asian boyfriends. Look at ugly ass Dyrus's girlfriend. I could go on. Women care more about status than anything by far. They also gain baises based on their past boyfriends (girls who hate bald guys likely met or dated a bald guy they didnt like in the past). Worrying about going bald is stupid. What you should really be worrying about is your social status. And no, being bald doesnt affect status that much, there are countless examples proving that assumption wrong. Quit being bitches pls

Enjoy your broken dick.
No fucking way I'm risking that shit again.
I used an SSRI and got a broken dick from it.
Never again.
Get jacked and be bald.

It's hit or miss depending on the girl and your build/skull shape

I quite like the look of a widow's peak, I wouldn't mind grey hair either, I think it makes you look distinguished, not sure why other men get so bothered over it

im going a little bit thin at the front. but my dad is mid 60's and apart from a little bit at the front. he's still got a head full of hair.

Increase red blood cell count.

Dude if you're bald you won't be needing your dick for anything other than peeing and jacking it to hentai.

No women will touch you.

Who cares what women think? The daily internal anguish of going bald is terrible even with the woman factor fully removed.

does that stuff work? i've seen it in the shops, its like 12 bucks a bottle

Thank you for the suggestion, was never sure if Alpecin caffeine shampoo(tm) was effective, gonna have to give it a try to unfuck my shit

>Enjoy your broken dick.
Since when is minoxidil a SSRI ?

>Women dont give a shit about looks
This is what happens when men are raised by single mothers.

Then work on your vanity

i shaved my chest and my gf went off her head.

she calls it her "warm"

I'm not bald, but I probably will be. And I'm married. Anyway, you're fucking delusional. Walk down the any street and you'll see plenty of disgusting fat bald fucks with women, even good looking ones. Get jacked and you'll be fine.

get your head shaved, grow a beard and get some pussy

Just get Finasteride

Dont, this will actually break your dick

And whats up with all the "Deus Vult" kikes here trying to make the goyim go bald/sexless?

That's why you settle down before you go bald.

>Women dont give a shit about looks.

It is. BALDNESS IS IRREVERSIBLE.

>glasgow, uk
>another uk
>checks flag
>checks other posts
You've been bald trolling for years haven't you?

Haha this guy is a self-hating bald man. He is like those dudes that get off on women humiliating them. He is also trying to put down other bald men to feel better about his own insecurity.

It's more genetic than anything, sorry baldies.
50 years old and no patch or receding with a need for a haircut every two weeks.
Better care might help a bit so don't wash too often as it fucks your scalp up.

Brown eyes is ok'ish as long as they are not black-brown.

Shave it off

Niggas like that are a pipedream boytoy. You really think women want their husband/boyfriend to take longer to get ready then them or use more products than they do?