Why is eugenics such a taboo topic?

Why is eugenics such a taboo topic?

If you can make people better looking, healthier, smarter and overall more likely to succeed in life, what is wrong with that?

Genetically to improve the human race, you would encourage all white women to have babies with East Asian men.

I don't know but I like you you fucking evergree-n-igger.

>Why is eugenics such a taboo topic?
nazis and rockefeller and planned parenthood

natural selection will already accomplish that

It's because most people don't qualify as eugenic anymore. So people naturally feel threatened. Plus the idea of equality amongst individuals is still huge on both the "right and left," so trying to imply that no, hierarchy is inevitable and some people are doomed for failure is just too much for some people to handle.

Actually people are regressing in modern civilization. The people with the best genes aren't having children.

This is why eugenics is so important.

Why do white guys go for the ugly ones?

Traveling to Japan is probably too expansive for the average neet. Plus Slavs are far better then Asians, that's why I'm dating a polish chick.

Smart Whites are fooled by Childfree propaganda. They need to realize that if you have good genes you must have plenty of children.

This. To be more specific, we should sterilise or euthanise the worst people, so then we only have desirable genetic material for the future.

>If you can make people better looking, healthier, smarter and overall more likely to succeed in life, what is wrong with that?
because you are too stupid to understand the dilemas that would come from it.

Because it would probably involve the mass murder of people who didn't meet our glorious leader's arbitrary standards of aesthetic beauty or intelligence.

>not giving any examples of those dilemmas.
hurr durr too smart for us

Because most people are genetic trash and are afraid that eugenics might lead to disadvantages for them by creating too many people who are superior to them.
It's just crab mentality.

Because it failed and we realized that we do not know nearly enough about hereditary of good traits to correctly implement eugenics.

yeah no. We were "regressing" in the past too. Look up "three generations of idiots are enough" the slogan used by the eugenics advocates at the beginning of the 20th century.
If they had been right, by now we would all be gibbering idiots. Humanity however is smarter than ever, on average.

Are you leftist or something? Do you really think that government should decide with who you'll fuck?

>If you can make people better looking, healthier, smarter and overall more likely to succeed in life, what is wrong with that?
For what purpose?

you can fuck anyone, but don't expect any new beings to come out of it :^)

Bruh, the more you post here the more you'll see people unironically advocating for a totalitarian government. Cameras in people's bedrooms and all that good shit.

Because they aren't that great of a catch themselves. If they were, they wouldn't need to fish in foreign waters but could just get a white girlfriend.

That's really retarded idea that can only come to communist mind. If someone wants to have a child he doesn't need approval from the government.

There's no need to practice eugenics. It's already happening. Good looking/smart people generally have kids with good looking/smart people. Sexual selection is going to create two distinct classes of people

Eh, you could also just try to encourage it instead of enforcing it. Offer married couples that are known to have hereditary diseases in the family financial aid for IVF + PID and so on. You don't necessarily have to go for
>just shoot everyone who doesn't fit our standards in the head

It's also not like eugenics is such a new concept. Was practiced by some parts of the aristocracy for quite a while (the parts that weren't busy with inbreeding to keep the bloodline pure at least)

It's more like instincts of human being. People need "leader"(who will be something like alpha-male in ape flock). They also need enemies(they will be an competing flock)

The concept of free will is so ingrained in both the left wing and right wing normies that they've rejected any form of determinism.

Authority figures for decades now have told them that IQ is meaningless or an outright racist and/classist plot.

They've basically convinced themselves that genetics is meaningless in society and only determines superficial characteristics like hair and eye color.

I've had an otherwise clear thinking albeit libertarian leaning individual claim that people with Down Syndrome could be meaningful members of society.

lol, anything authoritarian is communist. How long have you been here for?

I'm just using this word to describe leftists

>I've had an otherwise clear thinking albeit libertarian leaning individual claim that people with Down Syndrome could be meaningful members of society.

These are the most annoying fuckers. At least the ones that talk about
>all human life has to be protected at all costs!
can argue from a moral standpoint and you cannot directly disprove them because at some point it more or less comes down to opinion.

But the "everyone is valuable!" shit is just simply false and talking to someone who outright rejects reality is one of the most obnoxious experiences.

>arbitrary
These things can be quantified

I'm not a leftist though!

>I'm not a leftist though!
>Natsoc
>Not leftist
Heh

I know I wouldn't make the cut cuz im too short and not very muscular, but I support it for humanity

I am pretty sure he meant that the standards what level of intelligence and so on is acceptable will be arbitrarily defined rather than intelligence itself being an arbitrary standard.

It was still a stupid statement though because he tried to pretend that the only options are doing literally nothing or murdering everyone who does not meet your criteria.

Bullshit, it pays to be a parasitic entitled lefty cunt. They're a self destructing blood sucking cancer to society.
Read the selfish gene by that atheist dick head.
The world will fucking collapse from these retards. Move to the country and let the city scum fight for survival

This.
What we consider to be useful traits and virtues is far from what nature considers to be a useful trait for creating offspring in this environment (obviously nature doesn't consider fucking anything but you know what I mean).

The most well adapted person right now is one with no shame and no ambitions, who is perfectly fine with living a lower class live on eternal benefits and just shitting out children 24/7.
Obviously that is not sustainable because eventually the parasite will just kill its host, but until then they are the most well suited for this environment.

Which is why unlimited benefits will always sooner or later fuck up your country.

Agreed.
These cunts survive artificially using the government, it's not natural

R masculinity at it again