((((((((((tries))))))))))

((((((((((tries))))))))))

can someone explain this retarded parentheses thing to me?

No, you have a search engine.

this sounds like you don't know yourself and you're just a dumb follower.

>On day 193, Donald Trump to start over
>On day 193, Donald Trump tries to start over
Both are equally valid sentences.

xaxaxaxaxa ))))))))

It's OP's way of sharing an autism diagnosis. Don't worry, OP. We share hugs with you! You're still very special!!

Sounds like you're a lazy American who can't use google

multiple parentheses around a name means echo chambers, some jews on social media tried to change teh meaning to be hateful about them

Cause you know, that's what they always do.

Doesn't have anything to do with jews, I will tell you that.

>kekistan flag
>calling other people autists

>On day 193, Donald Trump to start over
What stupid fuck wrote this headline?

who is the retard though

>>calling other people autists
We're all autists here! Hugs to you too user. May your colors always be rainbows.

thanks buddy

everyone else, you're worthless and stupid

(((echoes))) are generally used to show that all commies coincidentally happen to be jews and all major wars have been caused by jews

(((()))) means related to Jews

You guys are faggots. Stop lying to the newfag.

Ebin meme!

You don't kniw how to type 2 symbols into a webpage 3 times each. Neck yourself.

kek

I thought he was just letting everyone know the GOP with McCain, Romney, Graham, and Ryan were just losers so he needs a general because military men actually like America.

>What stupid fuck wrote this headline?

(((()))) means related to Jews

what's a word for gangstalking if gangstalking was actually a real thing but it was done by large media corporations against the president?

>(((()))) means related to Jews
No, honestly it's just about autism. It's a way of signalling being a member of the special club.
Also, shouldn't you be wary of posting such content from Deutschland? You'll be on the receiving end of Der Mannschaft soon.

attempted coup

NOW FACK ARF