Friendly reminder to all newfags how to browse the Sup Forums catalog

Public service announcement to newfags, because there's an epidemic of not getting it:

Scroll way down. Always start from the bottom posts and work your way up to avoid slide threads trying to slide important and high quality posts. Only check the mass reply posts afterwards.

Slide and shill threads will try to BAIT YOU with emotional rethoric to get you to respond, thus sliding high quality threads out of the catalog, pic related.

Thank you and remember lurk before you post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o84G0yPr6oE
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm
youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks

k

did he really said this?
When?

Fuck off you stupid newfag. This isn't the place for you to exert your ego. Become a DM in a dnd group if you really can't resist the urge to act like you have any authority over anything, and then kys yourself.

you're welcome newfriend. Understand when you see these threads, like interracial mixing etc. communist general and repetitive posts (check archive4plebs) You need to look everywhere else to what they don't want to give replies or bumps to. Because they don't do this for no reason, there's massive shilling going on on this board because it tackles very controversial issues and in some cases actual happenings. And it does it so in an unapologetic fashion so the only method they have here is shil and slide threads to undermine these posts, it's their pathetic way of indirect censorship. When you look at the catalogue and on top is retarded posts that look like you're on normie platforms, go to the bottom, always go to the bottom and then move towards the top. And bump and reply to quality only. hence.. don't be baited like a fool, they will put things that are ridiculous just to trigger your response saying it's ridiculous but by doing so you've destroyed a thread you didn't know about.

there's people who are important and then there's people who tell others to shut up because they want to be important for no other reason than wanting to be important.. which category do you think you are in?

>Scroll way down. Always start from the bottom posts and work your way up to avoid slide threads trying to slide important and high quality posts. Only check the mass reply posts afterwards.

lol fuck off shit bag

That is a false dichotomy and you are only digging yourself a deeper hole of stupid.

>lol fuck off shit bag
The shills were going to hit this but i didn't know it was that bad that you don't even save the big version of the image. All the while you're helping bump this so it helps all the plebs, you didn't realize my little plan yet apparently. You're damned if you do damned if you don't because this is garlic to a vampire towards people like you so if you don't respond you get wrecked if you do you get wrecked. Welcome. Thanks for helping me educate the plebs.

>222
Digits man, digits....

This is an announcement from the king of Sup Forums: Saged, that is all.

this is being slid

>This is an announcement from the king of Sup Forums: Saged, that is all.
When did i say that, infact i was told i wasn't important by a shill/slider on this board. That stepped in to tell me to stfu. I told him that he wants to be important but isn't really. I guess you need to proofread a little better.

Yeah.... And timezone.... Like when there heaps of Aussies here... There heaps of Aussie slide threads about shit to bait Aussies.... Pauline Hanson... Triggering shit to divert and distract....

Look how angry they are, just remember this newfags.. it's simple and it's true and they're annoyed of you knowing this so they can't bait you in their shill/slide threads anymore. I've said what needed to be said and illustrated a few things aswell. Let them bump it if they want to try to convince you that it's all bullshit. your move shitheads.

You're so dumb that you can't even comprehend that I'm calling myself king of Sup Forums, welcome to Sup Forums now get the fuck out.

Saged

Thanks for bumping my post and making newfags realize more and more how it's done, you don't think i didn't notice the semicolon? This is all for illustration dumbass.. almost as if you didn't even get the entire thread.

never thought about that, makes sense

>using the catalog

Who do you wanna be?
>Virgin Catalogue User
>Chad Page 1 F5er

>implying I haven't been saging you in every post, but of course you wouldn't know that because you're a newfag as evidenced by your faggoty tumblr gifs, please kill yourself, we all hate you.

did what you said but the bottom of the catalog was just filled with failed slide threads

Bump for a good cause

Look what you have already bumped just by me pulling some low level bait for illustration of how this board can be compromised unless you understand how its played.. 1-2 maybe 3 level bait and you're all over it like a dog in heat trying to hump me. oh my dear "oldfag" friend, have a (You), but your response you have caused others to response, it's why it's called bait, the whole point is you NOT responding to it. not saging it and saying you saged it, how new are you?

Do you actually know what saging does? doesn't seem like it. Good luck with your bait you disgusting newfag.

Why is it you are so antagonistic to the OP whilst trying to act like an oldfag? you know very well it's true. You shouldn't even fucking be in this thread, this is for newfags. You're busted son..

Anons always assuming that shills outnumber legitimate posters.
That simply isn't the case.
Leftist faggots who come here to troll so they make 'she. fucking. won.' breads all day long, angry right-wing shut-ins who need positive confirmation of their beliefs, so they make 'how fucked are white women' breads all day long.
I'm sure there are a few shills here making genuine slide threads as well.
But most of them are just us trying to explain those anons among us who are confirmed faggots by saying it's some outside influence.

Sup Forums thinks it still has shills
Sup Forums thinks it still has shills
even Sup Forums mentions it from time to time
all those boards have one thing i common
they are the 3 dumbest boards on the site.
also I am not a paid shill, I am just shitposting because I can, and that is why most people do it.

>antagonistic to the op
buddy, pal, there are IDs on Sup Forums everyone can see you samefagging, just give up and start a new bait thread this one is weak

>oh shit.. he's warning the newfags
>better engage paranoia mode eventhough it's real and engage in group pressure shaming if you dare say shilling/sliding is happening here
Here we go.

Never said i wasn't the OP, i just said why you are are so antagonistic against the original message.
Unlike you i have no illusions that the elite and whoever wants to in enough power and influence can know who i am my name where i am and everything about me, i say things regardless because i believe in the triumph of good people to do what is right, and it is never something anyone can do alone.
If you think you can scare or intimidate me you've come to the wrong place, i drop nuclear bombs about jews and muslims and freemasons and many other things on a regular basis or atleast have the capability to do so. Death is more of a liberation at this point knowing that whatever happens i did the right thing and didn't harm anyone. So spare me your precious illusions.
The reason you reply so much to this and is so incensed is that you might be very involved in shilling/sliding on this board, and i just fucked your shit up. And you're engaging in damage control pretending it doesn't happen, same as the ones who says "what has happened to this board" and "Sup Forums is obsessed about blacks and interracial marriage, cause look at all these poasts". and all these things. you fool haha..

>digits
>66
> a you for you

Let me give you 2x 666 how about that old chap.
First one muslim.

Let's have the second 666 the jews (edomite/esau who sold their birthright to jacob the christan europe per the spiritual covenant of which it is said, the covenant of the flesh persecutes the covenant of the spirit).

Is that enough digits for you my friend or shall i continue with the freemasons also?

No, your thread is fine for the genuine slide threads, that is why I did not sage.

But do you honestly think this shithole is worth spending money in shilling? the mindset here is pretty set in stone, and even people who disagree pretend to agree to fit in. What would be the point spending shekels to try and shill here?

I love this place too, even in its current state, and I have seen this place when it really WAS full of shills, but these days, we just aren't that important.
If I were a shill, reddit is where I would be.
Easily led faggots, and much more exposure.
Think about it user.

Buddy...
>77
WTF!

This now a bait thread.

why can't we just get a upvote system :^) that way the board will stay fascist

this

>Is that enough digits for you my friend or shall i continue with the freemasons also?
Sure, I'm up for some freeeee masonry... Why it?

wrow

>But do you honestly think this shithole is worth spending money in shilling? the mindset here is pretty set in stone, and even people who disagree pretend to agree to fit in. What would be the point spending shekels to try and shill here?

What you have here on Sup Forums is unique, many peoples from all across the earth coming together to have a free speech area. Considering how normie services are censored up the ass and considered how a soccer player can get a life ban for doing a naziesque salute.. don't you think they aren't here?

Now ofcourse it's compromised as fuck and whilst we call ourselves anons people who have access to such information know exactly who we are, but many are on our side in this so it evens out. Everybody wants to know the truth, wants to be able to talk openly to say what they really feel unobstructed.. and to achieve a greater truth formulated from all that dialouge and confrontation of different ideas.

Sup Forums played a huge part in getting trump elected aswell whilst it might have started out as something else and that this should be the normal conversation.. it has become this..

You are never going to be able to think freely untill you say nigger atleast 500 times doesn't mean you hate white people.. it's just liberating to call people what they are.. they are negros.. they can call us mayo or white devils or whatever, phases me nothing.. i'm not even angry.. call shit what it is.. then we can ascertain more clearly what actually needs doing and what actual problems are instead of us sabotaging ourselves with linguistic barriers of "can't say this" or "can't say that".

free thinking doesn't work or doesn't achieve anything if it's inhibited by shills or manipulators.. at the end of the day i think we will find friendship even across ethnicities much faster if we just get the shit out of the way and call things the way they are.

*doesn't mean you hate niggers

>00
>free thinking doesn't work or doesn't achieve anything if it's inhibited by shills or manipulators.
Ok. Genuine question here. No BS.
Why do some threads get locked out and "archived" at say 37 posts... Other threads stay open for hours...
Some threads - especially ones operating in wee hours US time - disappear with no archiving at all...
Is there a system?
I get that threads close at 300 or so... But why do some lock out at 37, (or whatever).... And others stay live ....
?

remember to use your filter.

Like, for example, this thread just locked down now...
Why?

>free thinking doesn't work or doesn't achieve anything if it's inhibited by shills or manipulators
You said yourself (and I totally agree) that Sup Forums is unique in its allowance of true freedom of speech. That also means you are going to get people who disagree, even in a place like this.
That doesn't mean they are shills.
If we go to leftypol and start dropping redpills, would that make us shills?
I'm sure leftypol would say so...
Well thought out post, but it isn't convincing.

>Sup Forums played a huge part in getting trump elected aswell
Sup Forums played a minor role, so did reddit, so did all forms of social media etc.
We are just one group of so fucking many.

>But do you honestly think this shithole is worth spending money in shilling?
There is some considerable evidence for it, related to Soros online task force announcements and traffic on Reddit and Sup Forums. We're talking a simply massive number of shills. I wish I knew more about how the nuts and bolts of that "business" is run, but I haven't looked into it.

The square is the cube, the g is the corner of the cube same as 666 in aformentioned. the compass is the crescent spire, the thousand points of light is mecca clocktower lighting up at night with a thousand points of light, overseeing the cube and the black stone, they call eachother fellow travellers just as the reliance of the traveller muslim guide book from al azhar university of cairo egypt gold standard of sunni islam. Freemasonry erupted from where, france towards the US. France was attacked by the ummayad caliphate after taking spain/hispania and occupying it for 500+ years but were fended off at the battle of tours.. so they were unable to conquer france, instead infiltration and subversion into the christian world without letting them know who they are and who they worship. Secret handshakes secret codes secret societies, had christians known who they were after being attempted to btfo by the caliphates they would've been all executed. Also the 7 towers in mecca is built on what arabs know as the babel mount, there are 7 towers, 6 towers + the clocktower with the crescent spire, overseeing the cube and the black 666 stone at the corner of it.

the 1000 points of lights of freemasonry? here you go. youtube.com/watch?v=o84G0yPr6oE watch the crescent spire. It's an ancient cult of deification of saturn. the prison for the fallen angel. Symbolized by a cube. You see the hexagon pattern everywhere it is relayed to the dimensional work of our reality. Also used to create higher dimensions where he is trapped in a construct that expands to infinity ones you are in it, a bottomless pit. The kaballa has 2 cubes on top of eachother if you draw the intersecting patterns, the veil of the abyss is called where you draw the intersect patterns to get two 3d cubes on top of eachother, merge those and you get a tesseract. A construct which is not in our dimension.

>But do you honestly think this shithole is worth spending money in shilling?
There is some considerable evidence for it, related to Soros online task force announcements and traffic on Reddit and Sup Forums. We're talking about a simply massive number of shills. I wish I knew more about how the nuts and bolts of that "business" is run, but I haven't looked into it.

What ever happened to lurking for two year?

seconding this

>veil of the abyss
Pic related.
Draw through the vertices and you get 2 cubes on top of eachother. at the veil of the abyss is where the back corner of the lower cube is drawn.
It's not called veil of the abyss for nothing because those two cubes represents the prison/the abyss of the fallen guardian cherub from ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14.
When merged you get tesseract.. at top of it is called kether (meaning high heaven) at bottom is called malkuth (meaning kingdom) at the bottom you get an upside down pyramid with a crescent as the foundation (which is associated with saturn) so let us read it as a pictogram.. from the high heavens satan (not his name) was cast into a hypercube, into the abyss to only be let out at the last time into the kingdom as a messiah. (the cross) (yesod to malkuth) a messiah with a crescent foundation, the messiah of saturn, the emmisary of "the deity" that is referred to as allah in arabic.

Thank you.
Fascinating. I know some of this stuff, but not nearly enough... So appreciate this...

THIS IS THE WHY THEY THINK JESUS IS NOT MESSIAH, THIS IS THE ONE THEY THINK IS THE REAL ONE.. so much decieved. both jews and muslims. But if you read the bible you can clearly see that remphan is not god that they call "the deity" it is the PRISON of the fallen angel. the cube is the prison, the cube is literally the image of the beast.

how new are you fuckwit?

And when you understand this go read john 8:31 what jesus says to the jews, essentially so you are saying you follow the god of abraham, doesn't look like it!

why are you replying to yourself?

This looks a bit like the chakras?
Chakras are about energy in human body....
Any connection with what you are saying about dimensions ?

He's talking to me.... To keep the redness linked...

>redness
Fuck auto..
Responses ..

>This looks a bit like the chakras?
It's the veil for the uninitiated who don't know about this cube and this worship. They make it about all kinds of other things to the public to urge you to study it so that you indirectly revere it. It's describing the tesseract in 2d to 3d to 4d which can't be illustrated on a flat surface. So 2 cubes on top of eachother is a good example of it, in freemasonry they make it into a square instead to conceal it even more.

In essence the cube is a 4d construct that has infinite spatial dimensions.. there is no way out or way in to rescue anyone inside it, once you are in, infinitity expands in all directions. tesseract honeycomb.. repeating rooms in all directions. time is different everything is different. Maximum security prison, only way out or in is to collapse the infinity of the construct into a singular cube that then the surface of the cube inherits the exit/entrance. So the worship of it became.. a black cube. and reverence towards saturn. and the hexagonal storm there which is 5x the size of earth. saturn is also 6th planet from the sun. here is the hajj correlated to saturn.. you know how they walk around the cube etc. muslims don't even know this, ask them.. but show this to them they might freak the fuck out youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

Sephirotic tree, kundalini, kabbalah shit are all pretty similar. I think OP is over reacting but he has the occult shit right.

it's just kabbalah shit, theres heaps of info on it all over the interwebs.
a lot of us got into it because of mememagic and repeatin integers

true

>theres heaps of info on it all over the interwebs.
Yes. I've read some stuff... Always interested to read and learn more...

So... Any answer re the question I posed above?
>why do some threads go to 300 while others ate locked out at say, 37?
Some stay love for hours...others get locked down very quick....
Why do some not get archived?

this is a pretty cool site
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm

threads need to keep getting bumkped and I've seen some threads bumped as soon as they are posted and some other that only allow one bump from each IP every 15mins (weird at, I dunno whats up)
if a thread gets pruned it wont be archived

>33 - ! (Thanks for site)
> if a thread gets pruned it wont be archived...
But what about the ones that hit over 300...
Why don't they archive ?
It's a mystery .....is it As you've intimated... Just Random, inconsistent rules?

a hexagon shape isn't "evil" it's just part of how reality is constructed. and how his prison was also designed with similar principles.

never come across or noticed a high number of posts thread not archiving.
as for the inconsistency of moderation - one of the mods here found last year was only just 18 and a communist (not really but self named), which is fine, I don't really care but it does take a while to get the board culture

Here's another one for the smart ones after what i've said, can you find the cube in the "flower of life" by drawing appropriate lines? if you can, you will start to find it elsewhere too and see what the bible means with satan rules this world, even in his prison this being is able to control earth via the elite.. if man is say 200+ iq at its peak.. this being is 500000000 in comparison.. is why the order in the bible is, don't talk to it it's awaiting judgement don't make any idol of it in heaven it is responsible for ruling you post flood.. they talked to it and guess what happened.. it's like an ant vs an intergalactic spaceship.. guess who's going to win in a battle of wits or force.. They can't hide it because once you understand it's always the same symbols or it makes no sense for what they refer to.. you can start to identify it very easily. Including in corporate logos. Remember the veil of the abyss discipline, one interpretation for you, another for the initiate.
UUUHH.. SHAKRAS..

I was trying to remember the name of the shape (I think it's a 4d dodecahedron - I looked it up and it doesn't look right though) that if a light passed through it would make a shadow like pic related
pretty weird

kek hivemind

*pre flood.

Funny how that works.

pic related is an example but wrong shape

Thanks for the instructions, I am an old fag but also mentally challenged.

>111
>never come across or noticed a high number of posts thread not archiving.
That's what people say... But I notice the threads that run at 2-4am US time often don't archive... Sunday (my time) I was on an Awan thread .... High energy ... Lots a really good quality info... Went away, I came back, thread dead....not on board, No archive... It was close to 300 when I had to go do something IRL.
This isnt the first time it's happened... The first time I thought it was me not finding it in archive... But that one on Sunday definitely went bye-bye...

yeah, dunno what that's about.
seeing as you are into digits(and i'm guessing magic) check this video out
this is the best video for me that explains my interpretation of what the art is
youtu.be/k1qACd0wHd0

Henlo Original Poster, I'm new to this reddit alternative. How do u do the greenish text thingy?

Hope you would reply to my question.

Regards,
NewPoster XD

>66 - !
>thanks for link...
>and with the Awan thing... I'm now seeing some of the stuff get reposted .... (((They))) are crazy (and should know better by now) if they think this stuff won't permeate through ...
Disappearing one thread is not going to kill it....

most of the stuff posted here is fed to us, we're no better than any other group

>how to greentext
>I don't know
See this?
>see this?
WOW

I wanted to call you a liar, but those digits

>hey fellow right wingers lets have a thread on memes, generals, lefty/nigger/etc. hate, shills amirite? and the holocaust... again and occupy ourselves with the same old benign shit... again

This thread started as a don't fall for bait to show your powerlevel.fucking amazing
bump

Hello how do I post an image based OP ? I would like to post some dank memes X-DDDD

Shadilay magapedes, and praise kek :---DD

bump

>le ebin "shitposting is actually a coordinated response from the CIA to cover up our pizzagate investigation!" may may
just stop. Sup Forums is the 2nd most popular board on a website known for shitposting and trolling. there's going to be low quality content and b8.

>on a website known for shitposting and trolling.
Lurk moar newfag.