How do I get my hands on a big ol' juicy turk girl to pound like she was a Byzantine wall...

How do I get my hands on a big ol' juicy turk girl to pound like she was a Byzantine wall? How lovely dovely are they with foreigners going to the poor remnant of the Ottoman Empire?

wtf i love erdogan now

Fug erdogan
The good ol days was when the hairy cunts would take you from your home and throw you into the janissaries to live life like a baller getting as much pussy and wine as yo fancy

Monica Bellucci's ugly little roachsister? THICC, though, I'll give you that.

I have a massive inbreeding fetish, so T*rk girls do absolute wonders for muh dik.

That hoe is obese

would crusaded

>tfw no THICC turk gf

disapoint

I'd fuck me a greekess aswell dw Konstantinos

Are you not seeing that roll and that butter face? If Albanian women were looking like that I would do the suicide

In true Janissary fashion I'd smash any pussy under Ottotard rule. Give me a good ol' picture of some Albanski Illyrian beauty my guy.

Stop talking like a retard you literal subhuman

That girl is not even Turkish. Are you fucking retarded?

>literally none of those girls posted itt are Turkish
really makes you think
then people wonder why we loathe wh*Tes

>m-muh broon mastrrace

Are you trying to tell me that ONE and get this, not pictures but PICTURE. Really makes you think then wonder why turk men are so inept.

Considering you're so clever send me a blue print of how every turk girl looks and I mean according to your talk, EVERYone of them has to look this one certain way. Gib boy or gtfo

literally none of them are Turkish you retarded subhuman
god damn, this is even worse than cherrypicking balkanrapebabies.

absolutely disgusting

Now thats more like it

>gib boy or gtfo

So show me then wtf are you doing samefag

turkish girls aren't very curvy in my experience.

they look basically the same as bulgarians.

can someone provide some evidence of turkish girls being curvy?

Ask your whore mother

Found some Jada Sezer for thou.

Look he is so mad. Reminds me of that Russian WW1 cartoon with that little monkey turk in a fez being blazing mad.

my mother isn't a turk

Forgot to mention she is Turkish AND Spanish. Plus size but that's just.. eh.

>half spanish half turkish
again, why are you so retarded?
Also stop hiding behind a meme flag, wanna see whether you're an amerimutt or a wh*Te subhuman or even worse a balkanrapebaby