White Rapper named Logic Music Video

Subject: White Rapper named Logic

I'm a very redpilled user that works in the entertainment industry in LA. Been on Sup Forums for a couple years. I can confirm that the Jews are absolutely in control of pretty much all subsections of TV/Movies/Music produced in LA. It fucking disgusts me, but the job I just finished tops it all.

There is a white rapper who is signed to Def Jam, he has a new music video coming out. The music video has cameo's by Mathew Modine, Don Cheadle, and Luis Guzmán.

The story of the music video is a about a black kid who is born to Don Cheadle's character. We see the kid as an infant, then later as a high school senior who is both the fastest kid on the track team an is the smartest kid in the school. The black kid has a boyfriend, a red headed white kid. The dad finds a "Gay Times" magazine in the kids bedroom, the dad is upset, they have a fight and the kid runs away from home. The black kid is later picked up by a white gay pedophile in a dinner. The black kid still goes to school after, the black kid tells his teacher and track coach (Luis Guzmàn) he is gay. The teacher affirms him that homosexuality is ok and that the teachers son is also gay. Also in the mix of all this, the father (Matthew Modine) of the white kid walks in on his white son sleeping with his black boyfriend, the white father throws the black kid out.

The Mexican teacher knows the black kid has run away from home and keeps the black kids whereabouts a secret from the initially angry father.

The next serious of images are of the black kid and the white kid as adults. They get married, the priest is a Jewish guy and the entire ceremony is about gay equality shit. The white boyfriends family is not at the wedding, but the black family is (obviously because the black family is accepting of the son's homosexuality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YmbTAvYU3As
thenextfamily.com/2015/02/what-is-the-acceptance-rate-of-homosexuality-in-ethnic-communities/
defjam.com/artists/logic
youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8#t=09m05s
youtu.be/RBd3Gr45UK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The final scene is even farther into the future and the black kid and the white kid have a mixed baby together.

On the first day of filming, I had to see the two boys (who are minors) making out with each other, and another scene implying these two boys having sex. Later we filmed the adult versions kissing in the wedding scene.

Never in my life have I every been so ashamed of what I do for a living.

Cuck

I typically only work on drama, sci-fi, and comedy movies. It's rare that I will work on music video's.

The anti-white narrative that the Jew's are exporting via media is very real. I see it first hand. I've spent my life in a particular craft and now manufacturing my own equipment. My life's work has become a method in which degeneracy is propagated.

>On the first day of filming, I had to see the two boys (who are minors) making out with each other

Assuming you're not larping, when would the video release?

From an occupational standpoint, I can not counter argue you. I do make a very good living and have a smokin hot redpilled GF.

My mental reconciliation is that I feel that I am at least taking money from the Jews.

Logic is not white though, he's half black half white.

>On the first day of filming, I had to see the two boys (who are minors) making out with each other, and another scene implying these two boys having sex. Later we filmed the adult versions kissing in the wedding scene.
w-what do the jews want with our boners?

We wrapped about an hour ago. I don't have behind the scenes photo's from this shoot due to the nature of it.

Will you accept this photo and Youtube link from another video I worked on as anti-larping evidence?

youtu.be/YmbTAvYU3As

he mentions it in every song too

Another one of those "dark white" people.
A nigger is a nigger.

>Jews control media to spread an insidious message
wow OP real groundbreaking news you got there, please keep us informed on this scintillating topic that has never been discussed before

Do they add it subconsciously or are they on a deliberate fuck whitey train? Also, do they see themselves as different from whites?

As far as release date, I really down know. Here is a redacted callsheet for the day.

Based on the direction that Logic's music has been going, I wouldn't doubt this at all. His shit used to be nice

>can't find source of image

Not totally sold. Are there other people you work with that are awake to what takes place.

So many emotions are invoked in me by this primative ape music. fucking niggers man, they are literally hedonistic animals. and that the kikes have successfully pushed this "be cool and dont care about any values, only materialistic endeavors" bullshit makes my fucking blood boil.

Anyway, now I'm convinced you're not LARPing, even if I somewhat hate you for participating in this absolute degeneracy (and you should fucking sort yourself out in life desu)
Whatever though, you're being honest here and I can't fault you for that.

Is there any other insider shit you can let us in on for the greater good of our collective enlightenment? I don't want to put you at risk of (((them))) finding you, but you have kind of already done that by sharing what you have. might as well go full monte and give up more future shit to prepare us to fight these kikes.

i might give michael perez a call and see what's up

Totally legal.

Illegal to film though.

Logic may be white passing, but he is half negroid.

It's one thing to talk about it on Sup Forums, it's another thing to be unwillingly caught in gears in the Jew machine.

Seriously though, what did you expect going into that industry in LA? You need to find a way to reach out to fellow alt-thinkers (redpilled wouldn't exactly be the best term...) in entertainment and production. Maybe then you'll find a way to counter the main narrative.

How do you feel about being part of the machine giving niggers a platform to destroy young peoples minds with nigger culture?

also where are the feminist for rap culture? this shit is pretty degrading o the women in the video

Hes a halfbreed nigger dipshit

>Somebody get that Dee Dubya Pete guy down here!
Wait who's Dee Dubya Pete? Was it a George Bush cameo?

So how does it feel working with kikes all the time? What about the behavior of the HollyJew strikes you as the most odd?

Also, do you know who comes up with this garbage and how do they manage to put it together?

Recently I find that people are rejecting the degeneracy pumped out by the (((entertainment))) industry. Not just Sup Forumsacs, but normies as well.

Are my observations rooted in reality? What do you think?

Good write up though, quality post

Don't feel too bad OP. If you didn't do this job some other degenerate would take your place. At least one more of /ourguys/ is making bank from all this shit. It's not going to stop anytime soon anyway.

How much do you make? And how the hell did you get a hot redpilled gf in LA. I visited a friend there for 2 weeks and I've never felt more disgusted with humanity since. The last night I got incredibly drunk and nearly revealed my power level. Suffice to say my friend had to drag me away from the party kek

>The white boyfriends family is not at the wedding, but the black family is (obviously because the black family is accepting of the son's homosexuality.

I have a very close friend who is a gaffer and very redpilled too, he is an user. If you are not a liberal in LA and you work in TV/Film and you are found out- it is career ending.

Picture is Elliot's mom in E.T.

Niggers aren't people , so they cant be sexist

what does it take to be a boom operator

Quit you job sir, redeem yourself

thenextfamily.com/2015/02/what-is-the-acceptance-rate-of-homosexuality-in-ethnic-communities/
>Caucasian Americans
>Caucasian Americans are quite accepting of homosexuality as well. Currently, 53% of the white population supports same-sex marriage. White mainline Protestants and white Catholics are more likely than their counterparts to be accepting of marriage equality. However, 47% of white Americans see homosexual behavior as a sin.

>African Americans
>In 2014, a picture on Instagram of two gay black men getting their children ready for school went viral and a lot of criticism ensued over the fact that a gay black couple were raising children together. Homosexuality is not accepted as much in African American communities. Only 42% support gay marriage, a surprising number considering African Americans make up the largest percentage of LGBT in America. Although more odd is that a majority (6 in 10) believe wedding businesses should not be allowed to discriminate or refuse service toward gay and lesbian couples. Seventy percent also believe homosexuality is a sin and most black Protestants (51%) say that homosexuality should be discouraged.
>There seems to be a consensus among many about the reasons for homophobia or non-acceptance of homosexuality in the black community. Many cite religion, the need to maintain stereotypical gender roles, and the importance of masculinity.

damn I'm attracted to shiny objects

what is this?

lol like I said in my previous post, with what you've said/shown and if even one of those kikes is monitoring this thread (which they do all the fucking time) your career is most certainly already over.

Now I'll repeat myself: what deeper shit do you have to share, nigger?

I fucking hate working on Jew sets. They are very shrewd and will act in a manner that they think establishes some kind of dominance. It's difficult to put a finger on it.

If a Jew is outnumbered on set by alphas, they try to make weird perverted sex jokes to try and fit in with alphas, they aren't funny jokes and further socially isolates them from the others.

Who puts this garbage together?

Mostly writers who push the provocative envelope in hopes their script will get picked up, funded, and filmed.

So the majority of this new age style of rap originates from around vancouver but really the northwest in general.
Originally logics debut that made him even a propped up name at all was on soundcloud, most likely botted the plays to make him seem like some hot shit aka a forced meme.

Rap has always heavily been intertwined with literally gay as fuck lyrics as well as subliminal messages in order to influence culture via social engineering.

Specifically logic and other newage artists are propped up using more intricate rhyme schemes and nontraditional off the wall beats in order to be taken serious and not called out as the faggots that they are.

A strong back and a whole lot of bad life choices.

Interesting post user. Not surprised though. The kikes are evil, but it's nice knowing that some people in the industry see it. Try to be the change.

>red pilled gaffer
Not unless he has one of these

kek

>h-hey guys im not white

Prototype of one of the devices I manufacture

I know logic personally, grew up where he's from. Anyway, he's not signed to def jam.

is it polished alu? or did you chrome it?

polishing it must be a bitch

defjam.com/artists/logic

Took me literally 10 seconds to google. First result.

I think he was asking what the device is for you dense fuck

Exactly. That's what I meant by finding a way to reach out to potentially like-minded people in the industry. If you read Sup Forums, you'd probably already have a decent idea of how secret societies communicate within themselves. Learn from them. And since you're deep in the belly of the beast, you'd also know how (((they))) use media to change perspectives and behaviours. Learn from them too. You have more power than you realise.

Is that a vinyl wield train or what the hell is that?

Start up a redpilled studio. Your talents and time are all they care about. The money is printed endlessly.

Logic is from gburg md faggot

How powerful are they?
Tell us stories.

Bundles cables and gaffs them.

Damn, that sucks his whole thing was not being signed. Anyway, it's been years since we seen him but I do smoke rocks with his crazy dad on occasion

You have been witnessed

It would take a long time to explain, it is for splitting synchronization signals. Be more nicer poo poo head.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8#t=09m05s

lmao
know that feeling brother

Shiny is nice for prototype and first impression but I'd imagine the final will be more stealth and tactile? anodized black to make it not so distracting

What about the stories of pedos, like Corey Feldman's? Are they true?

The device runs on 12vDC and consumes about 150mW. Not very powerful I guess.

I don't listen to rap ever but why would someone sign to a mainstream label in the days of youtube, and 0 dollars of income from music.

How far def jam has fallen :(

It's just a story, don't look into it too much.

But I will tell you right now black folks are way, waaay more unaccepting of homosexuality

My bad, I should've put (((them))).
As in kikes.

He kept turning down labels, that was a big part of what made him respectable but I guess that just made them want him more. They probably just kept upping their offers till he couldn't say no.

They want our boners to not be sticking inside of a white woman's vagina making white babies so there is less resistance to the eventual AI/transhuman species split

>consuming kike media
tip top lelling cuck

In a tertiary industry to op.

Lost out on a job bc they found out through someone I didn't vote HRC

how did that take long to explain? it took two seconds? now he can google the rest.

>Never in my life have I every been so ashamed of what I do for a living.
Being a wigger faggot that can count to 16? You suck black men's cocks for a living,

>It would take a long time to explain
no it wouldn't you autistic faggot

>Logic
>White

Fuck off, Amerimutts.

>he listens to good goy media

If nigger rap is your genre at least try something redpilled like Kroc Blanc

youtu.be/RBd3Gr45UK4
youtu.be/RBd3Gr45UK4

I don't know what being witnessed means.

m8 this looks traceable, you're in the shit if you get caught

>taking money from the Jews
This is actually the most powerful way to get back at them

If you hate what you do for a living stop doing it. I'm sick and tired of people making excuses for not taking responsibility of the actions they take. You're just as bad as a 'groid throwing a brick through a shop window.

>implying he wrote any of his own material

I refuse to listen to rap or take it seriously. It's all nigger tier shit music.

you must not give a shit about this job huh

Quit your job and do something else. No amount of money is worth this. One day you'll be remembered as one of the selfish bastards that sold the future of the white race and the future of mankind for a few shekels that aren't worth the paper they're printed on. We all have to make sacrifices.

It's been a dream to do music videos, move to LA, that whole thing. I'm working towards that type of business, but it's stories like this that make me feel there's no point until kikes are purged.

True, it's annoying. Like, we get it dude. You had a black and a white parent. No need to mention it in every single song.

FAZE UP BREH

He did tho

it would be nice if you went on a shooting rampage and killed the kike bosses. it would be nice if you focused on the kike bosses first, and if time allowed you then turned the barrels towards the white pet rapper and others like him.

FUCK OUTTA HERE IF YOU'RE BUYING THAT FAKE NEWS

Get a degree in engineering. Film production people are only 1 step higher than carnival workers.

op probably fucked up, there was more than enough shit to trace him before he started talking about his device project thing and now he is sharing more traceable pics. maybe he is just larping and have nothing to lose. i would not risk so much if i was in his place

Logic is literally that son a of two coke addicts, black dad and white crack whore mom.

Jew.

how did you get a job in the industry? Any advice? Does it pay well, is it worth it?

either that or he wants to fuck the guy over and is pretending to be him, in any case he'll be easy to find through all this

>gay
>have a mixed baby together
Sorry, what?

>Logic
>White