Yfw Italians are better at being Nordic than Nordics

>yfw Italians are better at being Nordic than Nordics

Nordcucks on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks Slavic, some depressed pasta nigger imported a Russian wife and had a kid, and you call Slavic people Nordic? Wow how absolutely pathetic. Why are you posting here, are you under 18 years of age? Nobody cares about Nordic people, it's a depressing shithole. You should care more about your North African brothers.

Northern Italians are all more Scandinavian than med southerners.

>He looks Slavic

No. His skull shape is 100% Nordic. He looks like a mix of Nord and Med.

he is from south Italy though

t. Grimwoald Longobardi

You seriously think the guy to the left looks Nordic? He looks central european. Think Alexander Skarsgård, Dolph Lundgren, Olof Mellberg ( pic related) not mongrels like that guy to the left. Dispose of this kike shit once and for all, Meds and Nords are allies.

My skull doesn't look like that and I'm a Slav.

not this again... the Italian is ugly as fuck.

>roach flag looking emblem

>taking snownigger memes seriously

Beneath you lad

You are Dinaric. Real Slavs are only in the East.

On average northern italians are very similar to central europeans (lots of celtic genes), but you can also find a few southerners with light hair and blue eyes.

must be a rape child
90% of italy are manlets the others got some german,slavic blood

True

This is how modern day swedish look like.

nice meme. northern italians are about as white as moortuguese.

>implying Germany is Nordic

Those faggots haven't been anything more than confused and abused rapebabies since the end of WW2. The real Germans were made extinct after the war.

daily reminder that anthropologically speaking white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed nordics came from the de-pigmintation of other pre-historic humans. the nordics were descendants of the mediterranean aryans who birthed western civilization via ancient greeks and romans

>Real Slavs are only in the East.

Nope, it is not. But it might be if we don't do something soon.

Most italians look like pic related, just like us. And we are all white.

Looks like a pure Finnish nord to me

That's right goy, who is the *true* European? Focus on that goy! Kehehehe...

Lel, bald manlets.

its "Swedish games" betting company

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This.

Nord-looking wops are just Visigoth rape babies.

Tfw no patrician QTs to rape

For reference, the tall guy in the middle is 1,90. Most of them are around 1,80. And stronger than your average Sup Forums dweller.

Skeleton. How is that the peak of performance if I can beat his ass?

what breed of pit is that?

>slav
strong manly

>germanic
weak feminine

not if he brings a soccerball, then he gots you, fo sho.

Google retarded Serbians and you'll see what your people look like.

The Slav is a Russian, so not really a Slav. The Germanic is actually British.

more like.
>slav
ugly sloping forehead, literally looks like a white nigger

>germanic
looks like some guy they would cast as a throwaway character in vikings.

Viking my ass he looks like a skinny hipster cuck

>Most of them are around 1,80.
I don't know bro, shitposting aside, when I went to Spain I always dwarfed like 95% of men there, easily. I'm 1.90 which isn't that tall for a Nord, but in Barcelona for example I felt like an absolute giant. Same in most of Catalania, not sure if other regions are taller though..your thoughts on this?

>And stronger than your average Sup Forums dweller.
This I do not doubt :D

The guy on the left looks like a slav.

Ignore the angry Mongol, bro. Every time there is a thread about Germanics he comes in to say how we are subhuman in every single way, etc. LARPing aside, he is quite delusional desu.

Fingol plz

Well, you're both wrong because the guy is a British model.

Would still rather look like this than that pencil neck germanic cuck

>second generation Italians are Italian
Try agin, Pino

See this post. Olof Mellberg>any of the gook looking Finns on your football team. Almost all the men considered the most universally attractive are Germanic or Mediterranean, literally no woman is interested in chubby-cheeked weird looking proto-Mongol Finno-Ugric autists. People from West Finland might have better odds since they have Swedish blood, though.

Finns are more European genetically than Swedes. If we are gooks then you're Yemenis, so it goes both ways.

he is fully Italian for all we know, he just comes from the Benevento province, which is known for having higher than average blond/blue eyes phenotypes, due to Lombard presence(duchy of Benevento).

> football team

Who gives a fuck about fagball? Only a pencil neck germano cuck would care about fagball

I trust the guy on the left more than the guy on the right.

Swedes in general are hostile towards Finns where as most other Europeans are very respectful.

>FINLAND IS WHIIIIITEEEE

why is there advertising on a national team shirt? pretty sure that's illegal in international games.

salao faenza

Actually it's the other way around. Most Swedes, me included, love Finns as brothers. You however hate us, most likely because we ruled over you for so long. No hard feelings though.

Why not? Do you think your ethnic group has deeper roots to Europe?

I think if you are 1,90 you are tall everywhere. Guys older than 30 tend to be small, 1,84 was considered tall.

But nowadays, young guys are all much taller. Most of them are above 1,80 and it is not strange to find guys being 1,90 with 19 years old.

I am 1,84 but I am 30 years old so I am fine.

The reasons may be that back in the 80's this was a second world country. Jokes aside, it was. The food was terrible. I remember that even in the 90's all I could eat in the entire day was a cup of milk with cookies and fried potatoes with a steak that resembled the sole of a shoe.

southern Italy has more germanic genes than northern Italy.
racemixing is strenght
t. Sicilian Blonde

Finland is white
Cherrypick half breeds, lapps and karelians all you want, Finns are and will always be white.

The Italian looks polish as fuck.

A swede has given me my wallet when I forgot it somewhere.
Try going to a mediterranean country and see how many of them give you your wallet back.

Native Swedes are honest.
Also, Swedes don't really think about Finland as much as Finland thinks about Sweden.

This is true I visited Sweden once and I had many gay swedes walk up to me and ask me if they got suck my BFC I refused of course but fucked their wives afterwards while they watched.

>Cherrypick half breeds, lapps and karelians all you want, Finns are and will always be white.

Finns are as white as Hungarians and Estonians.

>disses countries
>doesnt show flag
why do faggots do this?

>I'm 1.90 which isn't that tall for a Nord

You're right. If you're nordic and shorter than 2,10m you're a manlet.

The butthurt ITT.. You are so stupid as to kill this guy a Slav.. I will pee myself. He is not a Slav, he is of the great race that built Rome.

wtf is that pie chart of?

>tfw 195cm
h-honorary non-manlet, r-right?

We hate Sweden generally because
>forced to learn Swedish at school despite never having to use it
>hearing all our friends call Sweden gay from all our friends
>hearing our fathers cuss about faggot swedes during hockey match
>Swedes having unnaturally wavy speech pattern sounds ultra-gay to monotone Finns
>Fennoswedes are elitist cunts that think they're better than everyone else
>general idea of a Swede is a typical Stockholmer
Basically raised to hate Swedes.

The jewnited states. Cant read Tyrone?

I've been on Sup Forums since the flags were introduced and don't remember a day I didn't get into fight with Swedes. Funnily enough I never start them myself. It's this kind of attacks on ALL FINNS while I'm in the thread, so naturally I have no other choice but to respond against all Swedes.

But it's not you idiot.

Yes it is

Genocide of Stockholm's population when??????

It is, but it's fake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

So then it's not it's just a dumb pic that someone made.

Swedes receive the most bullying out of all the flags on Sup Forums. Finns were calling Swedes effeminate fags even before the memes began and Sweden wasn't known for cuckfaggotry, but for hot blondes.

It's completely understandable that Swedes hold a grudge.

>>hearing our fathers cuss about faggot swedes during hockey match
This is mostly old-fashioned brotherly hate though.

>general idea of a Swede is a typical Stockholmer
Which is a false image. But still, I don't blame you.

Either way, I love my Finnish brothers and I've never met a Finn who was a faggot cunt irl. In fact, most Finns that I've worked with have been good people that have provided insanely good bantz.

Then we have that one Finn here on Sup Forums who has a lot of irrational hate for all Germanic people, but especially Swedes, and talks about fucking their wives ( kek ). I'm just going to assume he is an adopted chink autist or something.

Guy to the right looks like his surname is Zeppeli. Guy to the left looks like gopnik fuckboy with a tracksuit. Do you even know that skyrim belongs to the nords?

A year or two ago I was constantly arguing with that retard partajäbä, so don't think I'm not trying to tone it down.

Right.... My advice is buy a pair of träsko and you might have a chance at dating and succeeding in life.

Nordmeds are just a bunch of Germans from Tyrol . Look at all the Italian winter sports olympians, they're all called Hans and shit

Fuck...I'm only 190 cm, guess I better start injecting HGH or move to China

>implying hgh will make you taller manlet

The only people who steal wallets here are gypsies, they are a real plague. Watch out for these fuckers if you visit Lisbon, they target tourists.

>hides flag
>1 post by this id
|
|
|>
|
Who could be behind this post?

true

top kek
>be me
>southern Italian heritage
> 6'0

I mean returning a wallet that you've left somewhere.
"Finder's keepers" mentality to me seems to be more prominent in the south. Not Portugal specifically. I was actually thinking about Italy-Greece area.

No but I can compensate for my pathetic 190cm with a huge amount of muscle mass

You better get to work then Sven. im gonna go lift weights right now

Absolutely. No way in hell would the average Mediterranean return a lost wallet, with Northern/central Italians being the exception. I mean fuck, Lisbon is fucking CRAWLING with pick-pocketers and if you lose something in Greece, then it's gone. That's just the way it is. A Norwegian will always return a stolen wallet, and most Swedes would too, I reckon.

I just went this morning. May Tengri give you strength

AVERAGE FINGOL