Why did Hillary lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/11/18/theres-no-good-or-bad-america/?utm_term=.834e7440c86e
archive.is/zqWSO
hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she is literally the worst presidential candidate in history. Hillary is spelled with 2 L's because she lost. Twice.

Because

I blame the Jews.

Identity politics.

She did not understand her opponent or the political climate.

she would've won if she divorced bill back when monica sucked his duck. she would have been known as a strong and independent woman. instead, people just know her as a hanger on. sad.

She lost because she and her team managed to manufacture the absolute worst possible candidate to put up against a firebrand populist like trump i.e.
A smug, cheating elitist career politician who has no solid policies other than very disingenuously pretending not to be a corporate puppet; has zero charisma, debating or oration skills and constantly comes off as smarmy and petulant and has an army of media cronies transparently propagandizing her virtues and demonizing her enemies 24/7, 356 days a year until you feel like you're living in the USSR.

She was literally the worst possible candidate to put against trump and the Dems still haven't worked out why.

>went missing for weeks on end during a presidential campagn run
>let the zero credibility media campaign for her
>collapsed several times and had obviously poor health.
>got outed as being a satanist witch right before the election ended

pick one.

POKEMON GO the fuck back to plebbit.

>tried to use a body double to fool the public

>got caught having a cannibals disease during a national debate

its hilarious how hard she failed.

Very nice

She lost because she is an insufferable cunt.

member when a fly landed on her face!

god damn that was good times

but she didnt she got more votes

>Soros owned voting machines + dead and illegals voting for her

how hilarious is it that she lost the popular vote too, in typical corrupt hillary fashion

Because she and Democrats bashed white people and white people voted for Trump. That's the beginning and end of it.

Hillary's "majority vote" came solely from California and in California anyone can request a ballot, citizen or not. There's a reason Democrats are shitting themselves over the voter fraud investigation.

her campaign was incompetent, her opponent's campaign staff was effective, she had a scandal which lasted for the extent, and a democrat was just in office for two terms

can something like this please be stickied so these stupid threads are deleted

No reason.
just lost

I have no (((idea))) why she lost

Translation: Why did my people loose?

her weekend at Bernie impressions were noticed on a global scale.

She should have aimed her campaign at 2024.

Because she literally had no reason why she should be president. Her whole campaign was based on "because it's my turn", which is not a reason for why you should be president of the US.

On top of that you have shit like her going for a negative message ("oy vey the other side is shit") while Trump focused on a positive one, which is always more appealing. And tons of other small stuff.
But I think the main reason is because there wasn't a single reason why she should be the president of the US.

She would be like 78 years old lol.

Damn trump will be fucking old if he makes it 8 years.

She was a horrible candidate to begin with. But she bowed out in 2008 so it was "her turn". Bernie becomes surprisingly popular so super-delegates quash his chances. People who are progressive become disillusioned.

Hillary fucking lies all the time. Bosnian sniper fire, the emails thing, people see this.

Entire campaign is "I'm not Trump" without a positive message and vote for the lesser evil, this does not drive voters out to vote like it did for Obama. Calls half the country deplorable.

Can't escape the email scandal among other things.

If I said she was totally uninspiring, other than negative quotes (basket of deplorables, wipe the server with a cloth, remembering it differently for bosnian sniper fire), what POSITIVE quotes from the campaign that would give you a potentially positive impression of hillary would you remember? any debate quote you can remember is from fucking trump, unless it's hillary setting him up (awful good he is not in charge of this country/because you'd be in jail).

shit candidate and if she has any common sense she will not run in 2020 regardless of the country's mood on trump at that time.

Wrong memes

She also wrote herself a number of political suicide notes during her campaign; such as coming out in favour of gun control.

She had all the charisma of used tissue paper.

She was just an unlikeable cunt OP.
A better question would be why are there so many Jews, niggers, faggots, turks, and kekistanis on my white board?
I understand that other races also suffer from autism, but I don't care.
Build your own fucking board faggots.

Yes, but this election is the next Dum-0-crat win.

WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD??

Because she's evil and Jesus has always loved America no matter what our faults.

>Entire campaign is "I'm not Trump" without a positive message and vote for the lesser evil, this does not drive voters out to vote like it did for Obama.

I am honestly amazed that the supposed "elite" of the Western world does not seem to understand this.
If I can pick between a candidate who sends a positive message and promises to make things better - or one whose campaign is based on "I might be shit, but I am less shit than the other person!", who the fuck do they think the average guy will pick?

The weak should fear the strong.

Frustration at perceived career politicians and the elite. Hilary was the worst choice to run

Because the kikes are losing their edge to the Chinese

Because (((they))) are as subversive as ever and let Donny Trump in.

Even her campaign staff asked some celebrities to knock off the over-enthusiastic endorsements as they were only appealing to existing supporters and costing them votes amongst the undecided.

You mean having TJ "the enforcer" Miller attacking taxi drivers and pestering his coworkers to donate to her wasnt the right move?

even as people said that "clean coal" was a joke and trump had no real plans, he told them: we will save your jobs at a time at which they were struggling. hillary straight up told them that their jobs were going to be gone, fuck you. who do you vote for?

family is displaced from factory jobs. trump says we're going to save the jobs being outsourced and bring them back. hillary says the jobs aren't coming back. who does the factory worker vote for?

the unemployment rate is a bad statistic (so many have given up looking for work, many more out of the job market now than when obama took office) and obama flipped on a lot of his promises, income staggers. hillary says she's going to be business as usual, essentially obama 2.0. trump says he's going to fight a system that disadvantages the common man.

hillary has the fucking audacity to call half of her opponent's supporters "deplorables". anyone who was not 100% decided now has to wonder, are they a "deplorable" person for having considered any of trump's points or positions as good?

the entire campaign was a joke and her staff were morons.

the problem is, hillary is not really a likable person from a public perspective. she checks the boxes for political experience but she's in tons of scandal and is not a good orator, isn't inspiring. her on point prepared messaging is delivered okay, but she can never do well on the fly or seem personable. she does not seem like anyone that a common person can relate to.

a fucking BILLIONAIRE and former reality show star was more relateable to the common person than a career politician. a common person could relate more to a billionaire who flies around in a Boeing 757 with his fucking name in giant letters on the side than hillary fucking clinton. let that sink in.

this
she kept pretending people who were sick of identity politics and other social issues didn't exist

if you look back it was almost like she was
bragging about being the more "diverse" candidate
almost like she was saying "That's right! I don't need white people to win. We (non-whites and women) are the future and you're just a relic of the past"

anything of substance (like the economy) wasn't nearly as emphasized and came off as fake coming from Hillary

Oh sweetie, but she won! With over 5 million votes!

Not the slightest clue. She did everything right.
Slayyyyyyy

Nor was campaigning with Lena Dunham whose appeal, if any, is based around people in New York and California, two states she had locked up whilst simultaneously pissing off pretty much anyone from the rest of the country who hate that annoying cow for existing solely to mock them and their way of life.

She her husband bill, Obama and many others conspired to cheat and got caught.

She lost because she was a lying corrupt POS.....
Her evil nature was exposed and she couldn't lie fast enough to convince enough people to vote for her.

1. The dnc emails showing her rigging the primaries demoralized the Bernie people.
2. The polls showing overwhelming victory allowed the Bernie people to think they could protest vote but still win.
3. Completely misread the white population and actual working class from other minoritys.

checked.

People didn't relate to Trump. They saw he was genuine and understood them. Hillary looked fake and scripted (and that was the least of her problems). People don't expect a billionaire who married 12 times to be like them, but they can feel if he cares about them.

the crooked media shilling for her did the most damage, people were sick of them for starting race riots and supporting dindus, then the smug kikes start non stop shilling for hillary and vehemently attacking Trump, the msm made me a Trump supporter from day 1 way before anyone thought he had a chance.

Because she's a loser

>Completely misread the white population and actual working class from other minoritys.
The biggest mistake was assuming backs would vote in the same numbers as 2008 & 2012. The polls showing her winning almost all based it on that extra percentage(they used last elections voter turnout data to predict demographic turnout for this election and then polled those demographics and applied that math to them).

She thought she could form a coalition of everyone who wasn't a straight cis white male. Turns out white women didn't like her shitting all over their husbands, sons, fathers, and others in their lives. Married white women were especially strong in voting for Trump.

Clinton thought the year was 2050 and that whites were a minority. The only group that she was reliability able to hang on to were black women, which also happen to be the group most addicted to government handouts.

They believed that his message was not working with the black population but they are the most adversely effected by the illegal immigration issue. They are competition for homes and jobs. Additionally the meme of "But he is racist and a republican" did not have the same power it once had.

My token black friend "I voted for trump but don't tell my wife".

This is bang on.

I read a WaPo article yesterday which quoted some guy as saying that the Democrats' "rainbow" strategy "practically compels whites to behave electorally like a minority constituency". Which is totally correct.

washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/11/18/theres-no-good-or-bad-america/?utm_term=.834e7440c86e

Democrats aren't saying "we're all Americans, let's work together". Instead they're saying "if you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor", which is basically saying "fuck you white people, we're coming after you, we want to punish you" - so what the fuck do you think white people are going to do in response to that?

Archived it
archive.is/zqWSO

cause she's a whiny centrist cunt who literally had no substantial policies to offer, whined about how trump is a bully, and now she's still whining about losing

trump's platform was unsurprisingly more resonant with voters, he ran a hell of a campaign on populism although he followed through with literally none of it not even TPP

i think the dems in general are in a bad place so if they don't take action things will be fucked, and they're REALLY trying with that new bullshit slogan
they're republican lite... even though i hate that phrase now

i mean there are a gazillion different things to attack trump with, including NUMEROUS run-ins with the law, and she decided to go the route of "bully meanie sexist racist" its like srsly man nobody gives a shit go away

Because she's a woman

Because Trump hired Russians to hack into the emails of key Democratic officials, revealing their corruption to the American people via Wikileaks.

>password is password

le elite russian jaxors strike again1!!

be afraid!!

>Trump didn't follow through with stopping TPP

Ah thank you. I still don't understand how you're able to be so quick.... that took you only 30 seconds.

I know you claimed you're not a bot but I reckon you are.

>le russia meme

Why the fuck would he hire russians rather than burgers? Just to make shit worse for himself when shit gets out?

she was too smart to win

>too smart
>deletes metric fuckton of incriminating emails and manages to have it become public knowledge

>Literally "2 intellegent 4 politiks"

>to intelligent too win

Because women are natural losers

>Seriously thinking that voting matters

Because Trump has more connections to elite Jewry as well as was the most Zionist of the two. Sure, Chelsea is really Jewish (by her real father, Web Hubbell), but all of Don's kids that are married are married to Jews. Don's father helped fund a talmudic school in Queens, and Trump himself has always had Jews close to him.It's not about making America great again, but which one can give Israel the bigger helping hand.

hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

Israelis*