“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/
youtu.be/P6iLNNqbPsw
youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo
cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the blacks in my country are circumcised.
1 out of 4 of them have AIDS

Feminists actually believe this

3000+ mostly foreign sexual partners? Average numbers in sweden, not news.

>muslim
>commiting adultery with a fucking kaffir
Whats this retardery Just call them middle easterns or something

This. This throws the entire circumcision and STD myth out the window. It's literally in front of our noses but people ignore it because """studies""" done on a few consenting adults in Uganda fit the agenda of infant circumcision more.

This.
I've had that many just last year

>sweden

I read that study

>Better hygiene
>Better resistance against STD's

I prefer to just wash my dick properly and not fuck every whore that opens their legs for me. Even condoms are only something like 36% effective against HIV.

Americans too.

That's LITERALLY the only argument you have for your circumcision rituals

Number goes down every year. But I agree its stupid from an intact American

>Even condoms are only something like 36% effective against HIV.

Umm, source please sweetie.

>satire magazine
>Sup Forums falls for it every time it's posted

How new are you faggots?

This is the first time I've been sick to my stomach reading a story. Please tell me this is fake news.

No, it's ture. We are are immune to STDs.

>HIV matters
>post 2020

Nope. This thing is finally in its death spiral within western countries. HIV hasn't mattered since the turn of the century in the USA specifically.

this is a satire site.
please tell me you're not getting outraged about satire.

>first time I've been sick to my stomach reading a story
m8 wot, sverige has real stories that are 1000x times more sickening than this. If this is true atleast its consensual secks between an average swedish woman and horny ayyrabs, nothing extraordinary.

I can't believe no-one has posted a picture of this sexy GGGILF* yet

(*great-great-grandmother I'd like to fvck)

But, you're wrong.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com

you contract hiv from skin to skin contact, genius, so unless you literally are wearing a fullbody condom, you're risking that and more

>Feminists actually believe and desire this
Im sure her grandchildren and the future of her nation are so greatful for her fucking thousands of migrant men...

Is HIV dying? Too bad, atleast gonorrhea is making a comeback, no?

what?
in what sense?

>be refugee
>flee war
>barely escape with your life
>travel the whole length of Africa on foot, risking death, rape and slavery every day
>barely escape with your life
>reach the Mediterranean
>have to sell your body on the streets of Tangiers to pay the people smugglers
>get a place on a boat
>boat sinks
>oh no I'm really fvcked now
>literally 2 minutes later I'm in Sweden, free accommodation, free food, free education
>OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY I'M GONNA GET ME SOME WHITE PUNANI!
> ...
>the only punani I can get is literally in her nineties

It's a giant fraud from front to back. But they know normies are gullible and obedient.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/

>Legal Notice

>Information contained in this World News Daily Report website is for information and entertainment purposes only

Sup Forums be stupid.

>I cut off my dick's natural shield
>oh because it protects me better from infection and STDs
These studies can only originate from Africa.

plus getting circumcised automatically makes somebody a jew

no exceptions

only filthy jews will reply to this post disagreeing

We are doomed.
They think the foreskin contains the HIV virus.
Kill me. I've had enough of this ride.

>burger education

this story is fake news.

the original "dagens nyeheter" article exists nowhere.
there are spammy news sites in english and estonian talking about this and referring to the same impossible to find dagens article.

Any more in your face? Circumcision is an Alpha blocker. Very few Alphas will develop if circumcised as prescribed by the theory. Exquisite psych trauma with minimal physical handicap. Subject is both objectively and subjectively demonstrated to be Beta.

Not skin to skin but the virus exists in body fluids so you can get it from going down on a girl with hiv for instance.

>“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds.

Jew media in action.
Propaganda has been great success.

don't forget, they are all jews

>as prescribed by the theory
Has someone already presented a well thought-out theory on this?

>Exquisite psych trauma with minimal physical handicap.
Half-right. The physical damage is very significant as well. The loss of sensitivity drastically reduces both sexual pleasure and desire. This changes how he perceives himself and how he interacts with the opposite sex.

How stupid are you? HIV infection requires the infected bodily fluid to enter your blood stream. Unless your mouth is riddled with open wounds transmission through oral sex is incredibly rare.

It's the same reason why transmission is more likely through unprotected anal sex vs vaginal sex - the anus is more likely to tear.

No getting your dick snipped does not make you a Jew. There's a bit more to it than that.
And yes Jewish people would argue with you and no you're not going to be accepted just for that.

Great news, you can still catch drug resistant gonorrhea, HPV, and enjoy an acid attack. What a stupid bitch.

She gonna get the HIV
But the Swedish healthcare system will keep her ok

what the fuck does circumcision have to do with having aids

Exactly this. Why are other nations so stupid sometimes Australia?

I never understood how this circumcision-AIDS claim was even elevated to 'myth' status. It's not even plausible enough to be a myth.
>AIDS cells get trapped under the foreskin after sex and therefore have more time to permeate the skin and enter bloodstream
Even though HIV can't be spread transdermally

It's a declining practice, thankfully,

>“The Syrians affectionately call me Miss Sharmuta, a term which refers to kindness or benevolence” she admits, visibly proud. Although some experts argue the term Sharmuta is Arabic slang for the word slut or whore, Olga dismisses this as a misunderstanding.

Jesus even old sven hags are cucks

Is this satire pol please help i dont know anymore

does it look like a reputable information source? does it link to a reputable information source?

It even says outright at the bottom
>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.
It's iterally irl shitposting

Because they're baiting for (You)s and dumb niggers fall for it every time.

OP here, read the diclaimer at the bottom of the page. However always remember; satire is by product of reality

(((American doctors))) are desperately pushing this myth. NGOs looking to make bank are lurking around in Africa trying to sell it to the doctors and politicians.

*HPV
HIV needs fluid exchange

>Even condoms are only something like 36% effective against HIV.
>south african education

stop beliving in that nonsense, condoms are safe.

Granny probably has ride of her life, I can't really blame her, but pic related really rustles my jimmies

>but pic related really rustles my jimmies
Mudslimes understand women better than we do. Women have no loyalty or honour. The mere fact that these men are walking around in Western countries tells these women that the invader is stronger. It is not NATURAL for men to allow strangers from far-away lands to come in and mate with their women.

| "thereis little epidemiological evidence to suggest that circumcision reduces the risk of transmission to female partners of circumcised men or is effective in the prevention of HIV among men who have sex with men(MSM)."

WRONG, Swedish granny.

>he thinks its actually real

Baiting for (You)'s doesn't make one any more smart than believing that HIV is skin transmissible

Antonia Elena
youtu.be/P6iLNNqbPsw

>Swedish granny
FTFY

>people standing next to each other are always fucking
'kay

on the other hand there is (((blacked))) picture of her and the roach, lel

>are all circumcised,
youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo

Pfftt hahahaha!!!

>Miss Sharmuta

Sharmuta means "slut" and "whore" in Arabic. Hahahaha. She's literally being called Miss Whore by them, and thinks it's an endearing term. There's no other terminology or translation for it.

t. Assyrian

This manlet needs squats and DLs

It's a post hoc argument used by people afraid to admit they or their parents were conned by jews.

>Worlnewsdailyreport
You newfags realize its a fake site right?

everything on there is made up.

i suspect its some kind of kike project to study the apread of "fake neas" and then discredit nazionalists

>Importing Africans
>Who have ridiculous rates of HIV

It's probably going to make a big comeback. Also anyone have that image of a post saying the immigration flux is to spread AIDS?

both of them have creepy faces, 'mirin dem gainz tho

tattos aaaaand in the trash she goes

That's clearly bullshit. It sounds pretty hot, though.

how can ANYONE willingly fuck that.
Fucking sand coon

This article is fake, but there is a very real and documented phenomenon of Swedish women helpers taking refugees in their bed. It created problems a few months back because these refugees claim to be children, which makes it pedophilia...

not at all the jew collect the skin and make cosmetics with it

this is the most retarded thing i've read on Sup Forums all year

> t. burger education
Its called a sexually transmitted disease for a reason. According to your logic you could get it from shaking hands with an infected person

I thought Muslims could have sex with kaffirs they have conquered

>Circumcision stops HIV
lol... Idiots.

Everyone who replies to a worldnewsdailyreport thread needs to kill themselves, it's a shitty knockoff of The Onion

It's true goyim. Circumcision is the true mark of a jew

>worldnewsdailyreport

This is how you can tell who is an idiot.

>Melbourne Australian girls

They love the muslim africans here JUST

cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

??? Can we get some Sex Education in whatever the fuck this dumb race traitor bitch is from? ty

It's basically impossible as a man to get Aids unless you share needles or take anal. The stats prove this. Not defending this degenerate whore, but for men Aids is for drug users and gays only.

Don't respond to these threads, its clickbait in a way! Whrn you respond you feed the poster..