This is how people reacted to the hamburg terror attack. If i was one of the victims...

This is how people reacted to the hamburg terror attack. If i was one of the victims, it would feel like a kick in the face.

What are you, a bigot?

So there are trolls in Hamburg too? Who would have guessed.

>don't worry about justice for the victims
>instead, worry about retaliation against the perpetrators people

if only. they fucking mean it. i hate my own people. i can't read the news, nothing. everything is so fucked up and stupid

mmmm hamburger

Obviously, the place isn't halal

they used this pic unironically for a very big website btw. we're fucked. people forcing me to live online

One of the news corporation's probably put it there for sensationalism. I mean after all it's easier to manufacture fake news than it is to fake real news.

>how (((people))) reacted
Activists*

they don't really have to. they do it in preemptive obedience (and they have absolutely no problem with it and think, this is reality)

Migrants stopped the terrorist though while native germans did nothing again. They are getting their well deserved medals and hopefully german citizenship now.

they used this pic for the news! this isn't one degenerate antifa asshole. they all mean it.

One of them WAS German though. Probably the only German in that area, considering the demographics in Hamburg.

>news

The (((news))) is probably partly responsible, one way or another.

so migrants stopped him AFTER he killed. still don't want refugees here, because it means nobody dies and nobody has to be stopped. they probably did it, because they also like the violence as much as the perpetrator

>without migrants, how will the murderous migrants be stopped?

mimimi

the news is like: "he's just mentally unstable", while the guy himself says, he is a terrorist

what terrorist attack?

>If i was one of the victims, it would feel like a kick in the face.
yes.
they unapologetically disrespect the dead with this
pretty unbelievable man

shut the fuck up, you brown piece of shit. leave my country

i am not joking, if it was one of my family's graves, and they tried to put one of those down right in my face – i would kill them.

i'm not even joking, prison time is nothing compared to your family's memory getting shit on by these faggots. i would larp as muzzie in german court to try get away with it, too.

I wasn't aware you owned Germany

>if it was one of my family's graves, and they tried to put one of those down right in my face – i would kill them.
exactly my feelings.

it's even more disrespectful when you realize this is some "false flag" planted by an angry white man. he couldn't contain his rage for just a few days to let these poor families grieve? did he have to coopt this beautiful dedication for his political cause? sad.

i do. i'm white. my ancestors built this country.

Many people here could not care less about a terrorist happening in germany. It was barely on the news here (even on Fox, which loves to see muzzies doing this shit). Your country is gone OP.

Your ancestors owned a lot of shit. You aren't your ancestor. They have just as much of a right to that land as you do.

L O L

basically. it was simply not in the news here.

it takes a good migrant with a knife to stop a bad migrant with a knife

why are you posting here then?
but this isn't even true. americans are very upset about the cologne attacks 2016 and the migrant crisis in europe and especially germany. more than i thought. i know, because i live online now and mostly on american social media websites

of course not
the country belongs to those who inherited it by blood and family ties
even a lowly german has more right to the land than any foreigner

They banned knives int the market where this happened because of this incident.

that'll solve the problem

>You aren't your ancestor.
i am not? what an insight!
my ancestors built things FOR us and not for muslims and not for brown people. look at history and see, what people thought of family and ancestry. so they have the right to decide, which people it benefits and they would never have decided to give it to the muslims.
>They have just as much of a right to that land as you do.
so no, they have not

Well there should be a way to peacefully determine ownership over a finite resource such as land. Past propietorship and family based inheritance seems alright, and not only to Westerners originally.

Pork would be even funnier. Too bad Germans are cucked.

Been under a rock lately, can I get a quick rundown since Google will just give me the libshitter spin on it?

muslim terror. some piece of shit randomly stabbed people in a hamburg supermarket, killed one and injured others, while screaming allah akbar. now in custody. says he is a terrorist. media says he is not

Can´t just the fucking war be over and they need to go back ?
Pls america help

just wait. i am ready. we will deport all muslims and blacks. this will be a new era and it will be great

If it makes you feel any better, I was playing some vidya with some German fellows and on Teamspeak the one of them started singing Carly Rae Jepsen
>I just met you and this is crazy
>but here's my number
>so call me Hitler

Some of you still have a sense of humor/defiance of cultural shaming

no you won't, and neither will we

>defiance of cultural shaming
i was a leftist. but i like hitler now.

"Je suis char-run!"

Christ.

Stay safe Hans.

you can see that from your tiny shitty island over there?

thanks tom

>why are you posting here then?
Because I am still interested in this, normies are losing interest fast.

And yes, people were upset about PAST attacks. When this shit keeps happening and you continue your migrant loving ways people see that your country doesn't care about the problem so why should anyone else?

>tom
oh wait, that were the english.

>And yes, people were upset about PAST attacks.
they still are talking very much about it. even more than in germany itself. germans are fucking idiots and i am ashamed i am one. but it's the media bombarding us for years and years. but people do wake up.

Bin that knife Ahmed

They're not actually fleeing anything, they all just simultaneously realized they locked the doors to their houses, and there might be cold refugees outside trying to get in.

>locked the doors to their houses, and there might be cold refugees outside trying
i am sad and amused at the same time

>but people do wake up.
I hope so Hans, I hope so.

okay then, remove your borders and let everyone in fatboy

Streets running red with blood is pretty colorful, if you ask me.

cool, why don't you go outside on the streets and slit your wrists?

The problem is that things will need to become a lot worse than they are now for people to react.
I'm afraid nothing will change with the federal elections in 2 month because everyone is still too comfortable.

It's like everyone needs to have a relative or a friend who was raped or attacked before they see the problem.

millions of aggressive brown muslim men coming in in a short time isn't alarming enough? it's the fucking media, that tells us how to think about things. germans are so apathetic in political things since the 60s. and if they talk about it, they just repeat the medias narrative

Go ahead, Kraut
Lead the Aryan race
Into a revolution of their lifetime

Anon5 was right, feminist need to be destroyed to save civilization.

i don't see the correlation

I'm visiting Germany and can safely say nothing will wake up the German people. They are absolute cucks who want to die.

not me. i will NEVER accept muslims in my country. i will always fight against it. i will make it the sole purpose of my life, to deport them.

Context?

after paris attacks, some arab asshole set off some firecrackers, so that the mourning crowd tramples down each other

>bunt

Gets me every time. Even worse than 'diverse'.

Some fucking Sup Forumstard set of fire crackers on a vigil after the Paris attacks.