Can someone dump some redpills on climate change and how it's total bullshit...

Can someone dump some redpills on climate change and how it's total bullshit? (((jewgle))) is tailoring the search results so it doesn't show any anti-climate change results.

Other urls found in this thread:

science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a shitty topic

just give it to the liberals

:)

Yeah. But liberals could make an argument against this. I want charts.

>Can someone dump some redpills on climate change and how it's total bullshit?
It's not bullshit. Climatologists understand the climate pretty well, and are widely in agreement that AGW is real and it's going to suck

That 1977 cover is a (well known) fake.
science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/

>(((climatologists)))

Fuck off

Oh No!
Not scary mean scientists and their understanding of complex systems!

>yes goy, believe everything we say so we can get some extra tax money from you

I don't think it's total bullshit, just mostly.
I feel that part of the push is to keep the west at a higher standard and condemn other countries that are trying to make the jump

So, who exactly do you think is running this giant conspiracy?
After all, that graph I posted uses NASA's temperature dataset, and NASA currently gets their marching orders from Donald Trump. His he secretly pushing AGW?
Nearer to me, what about the CIRSO? They're a pretty major player in climatology: Is the pro-coal, pro-industry fuck-the-great-barrir-reef ALP secretly pushing the climate change agenda?

>every little thing that NASA does is orders from Trump

You must be retarded

also that graph is slightly misleading, a lot of the "man made" noxious greenhouse gas is methane from animals and would be in the blue squares
>every side pushes their own propaganda

science is science
if you're not happy with it, you can claim it's total bullshit but it would be your own contrarian sperglord opinion

>Image
Citing Heartland, an actual PR organisation, isn't really a good idea.
Also, that graph completely ignores that most of the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is water vapour, which serves as a temperature feedback. It's like claiming that someone singing into a mic isn't responsible for the sound you hear, because the speakers are louder than they are.

>every little thing that NASA does is orders from Trump
That's not what I said though.
Right now, if NASA only wanted attract political favour and didn't care about integrity, they would be pushing views that would be in line with the current US government.
They're not, so the "they're only producing the results the government wants" argument makes no sense.

>PR organisation
had no idea.. cheers

1. the climate is changing
2. no amount of money we spend, no amount of money funneled to left wing environmental and scientific groups, no amount of economy destroying regulations, will stop the climate from changing.

end of story.

I disagree. I think we could probably engineer a solution.

Search Corbett Report.
And Crowder did a version dor retards. You might want to start there.

Start asking how accurate climate modelling is relative to the real world. Then ask why we are basing results on these poor models. Then ask who benefits from these 'high impact' discoveries. Then ask what scientists do and what they will cover up to ensure they get 'high impact' results that drive grant applications. Godspeed user

The climate change game is basically the same as scientology

The top people know it is bullshit and make tons of money from it.
The rank and file are idiotic true believers and think they're saving the world by destroying people

You are a retarded fake news faggot.

This is real science from the greenland ice core. Winter is coming. Probably. But it's not because of us.

The problem is that it's so highly politicized that it becomes really hard to even answer the question how much legitimacy it has anymore.

stop mixing quality memes with some shitty male sub garbage

we get it... you like girls you cant fuck spitting on your dick

move on

>no amount of money we spend, no amount of money funneled to left wing environmental and scientific groups, no amount of economy destroying regulations, will stop the climate from changing.
What are you basing that on?

>Search Corbett Report.
Okay, I found a conspiracy theorist. Now what?
I took at look at the latest video, and it's more of the same "I don't like the adjustments they published, so they're lying!".

>You are a retarded fake news faggot.
My Mum always told me I could be anything I wanted. It's fantastic to hear I succeeded.

>This is real science from the greenland ice core.
Greenland isn't the whole planet. If you want to try and graph the global average temperature over the Holocene, you should use more than one proxy. Hell, what's wrong with Marcott's reconstruction?

I want clean air, i think we all do for various reasons. For me its not worth tanking the economy over, actually the process of developing cleaner energy would go faster if we didnt bog down the free market so much. Its the private sector that usually innovates this kind of stuff anyway as opposed to goverment bs. Look at tesla and all the other manufacturers with hybrids and full electric now.

Read known scientific publications. Read the actual studies. Cut through the political BS and read the actual data written by the actual working on the issue.

Stop relying on second hand sources if you want legitimate data, always.

/thread