Legit question: why isn't there a travel ban on Europe?

Legit question: why isn't there a travel ban on Europe?

1. Europe is full of Christians, which statistically have killed more people than Muslims
2. Europe is full of Muslims anyways according to your agenda

He won't. Republicans are a bunch of hypocrites, and sensible and decent human beings have just realized that. They are hoo-hoo gonna lose like a motherfucker in 2020! They'll lose so bad, families will disown any Republican member after 2020! At this point, they are just trying to cause as much damage as possible.

They need to admit "President" Cheeto to a psychiatric ward or something before he invades Uzbekistan or Wyoming.

(You)

I really dislike this BNHA shitposter.
Congrats man, you're obnoxious enough to be recognisable.

>anyways

> blame Catholics for Baptists

look, I hate the Catholic church as much as anyone but this is just retarded

Islam: modern day terrorism
Christianity: Inquisition, Crusades, bombing of abortion clinics, Republican attempts at a theocracy, creationism, slaughter of Native Americans, German Peasants War, Nazism/WW2, etc.

So which is the bigger threat?

Woah. I guess ßrumpt got BTFO. I'l an athist recket now.

samefagging shills every day

Holy fuck, your most extreme Christian group is a bunch of non-violent lawyers who say things that hurt your feelings.

They terrorize grieving people at funerals, torment people going to concerts and threaten others by saying that they're going to Hell

sounds like terrorism-that-anti-muslims refuse-to-acknowledge-because-of-a-lack-of-balls-and-brains but OK

I'd rather be told I'm going to hell, than to have my head forcefully removed. There's a big distinction there.

Uhhhhhhh both are different forms of terrprism. They fall in the same camp. Both are bad, but defending one does not make the one you defend any more better.

I'm not defending one. Those people, are protected by free speech. It's their right to be able to say terrible things, agree with it or not.

The other group kills people.

>
I see that no one has called you out on this samefagging shill, well let me be the first, also, die in a fire.

>Legit question
Nah, this is a strawman argument, like most Sup Forums threads.
>OP makes a ridiculous statement, which gets torn to pieces by all Sup Forumsacks
>No real discussion, just Sup Forumsacks encouraging each other on being correct
>Sup Forumsacks feel more confident about their opinion and think that their opponents actually think like that
>Welcome to the echo-chamber

>Hurting my feelings is equivalent to 9/11

>Freedom of speech is LITERALLY TERRORISM

Do you just sit on Sup Forums all day remaking this one thread?

Because the travel ban is based on paranoia rather than logic.

You want a reasonable response? Set up some land near the middle east as a rest stop for refugees. Keep them there until we know who they are and what they want. Send them here if they're good and back if they're not.

This
How many suicide bombers have the retarded westboro made? How many asid atacks? How many mass shootings? That's right fucking zero. Your argument is shit. OP and you'll get no (you)'s from me.

If you think that is a legit question then you are an idiot and you should kill yourself.

>blame
>westboro baptist
I don't blame anyone for people doing nothing wrong.

>samefagging on a board with IDs

kys OP

hitler wuz an atheist when he killed a million trannies and 60 million jews though.

Whenever you see that flag, just know it's some anti-white T*rk shitposter. There's usually three of them, one using a T*rk flag and another with the NazBol flag. I'm surprised the other two aren't in this thread already.

Oh boy they found a new anime to put meme texts on

>one is a murdereous organization bent on destroying the west
>the other pickets funerals
They aren't even extremists, the extremists are the Amish

Why should I care if Westboro Baptist Church marches? They aren't beheading or crucifying anyone.

>one is a murderous organization hell bent on destroying the west

>the other is Islam

Fixed it for you, Michael.