archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135165444/#q135165444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly biggest in Europe
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>51% divorce rate
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.
>Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
>Have 8000 mosques and building them fast
>Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
>Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
>Can't drive (dash cams)
>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
>Be praised by pol as some moral defender
Feels good

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

Pic related prisoners per 100 000

>ukraine
>white

you know the drill

are white people even white???????????? why people still believe the earth is a sphere, when its clearly flat????????? why my daughter wears black choker, black lipstick and has septum ring?? is she trying to tell me something???

No. I'd rather not to be associated with arrogant cunts from the west.

>arrogant

Looks who's talking,

Westerners literally tried to wipe us out using a racial pretext. Not much needed to be said here.

So yeah, you are literally arrogant cocks who think highly of themselves and look down on everybody else.

>Westerners literally tried to wipe us out using a racial pretext

Too bad we failed. Less of you would mean less problems.

Thanks for proving my point. Oh, mighty, shining beacon of morality how rotten and dirty you are up-close.

>Too bad we failed. Less of you would mean less problems.
sven where are u going u cucked fag you cant deal with a bunch of shitskins, what's left for the greatest slavic nation youtube.com/watch?v=SDRCvR4qitk

youtube.com/watch?v=plgyBQ-8_YU

The Bulgarian russia butt licking brigade is here. Too bad russians don't give 2 shits about you, You also don't seem to give shit abou them considering you take all the EU gibs

No probs but you do know I am right.

Every cs go game ever with Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=trik3TEqX8E

No. Russians are fucking mongrels mixed with colored "people"
Maybe 40-50% of us are good

You tried to wipe out the native Siberians. Russian scum!

DELET

No. Russians are fucking mongrels mixed with colored "people" (tatars, chechens, buryars, finns)
Maybe 40-50% of us are good, but average..

Oi! Put binland back ya cunt!

You trying to proxy or something?

>The Bulgarian russia butt licking brigade is here. Too bad russians don't give 2 shits about you, You also don't seem to give shit abou them considering you take all the EU gibs
i just consider it irritating that people attack Russia for no apparent reason except because they are brainwashed by hollywood media, Swedes should see the real enemy which made them into a rotten , corrupted, raped country, instead of attacking something that's not real

Nope. Just have a little problem with device or browser (page was reuploaded)

Basically America in like 10-15 years with spics and niggers at the rate we are going.

Nothing in that graphic is degenerate except for the tattoos and the one pic of public sex. Otherwise they look tame compared to what goes on in American universities.

Fuck your addictive genetics. My mom is Czech and now I'm a smoker as well. Still worth it for the good genes though.

>Algarve

What the fug

>Poland
yes i am proud

The word Slavic literally comes from the word slave

It's vice versa, sushi face.

European Redditors actually promote a type of liberal racism, I encounter it here and there, when refugees are welcome, Turkey can be helped to become a good country, but Russians are inherently unsalvable.

There's a Sweden dude that month after month spews this bullshit on /r/Europe. Nickname is something like swedenmaester.

That's because Russians are the designated evil whites.

>Are Russians even white?

Yes. Denying that is using the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

is there even one swede that isnt into cuckolding ?

Yes me

b

Russians aren't progressive enough in current year and white. We had some HIV infection in Europe thread and some LGBT user was telling wrongly and without sources to support that the newly HIV cases are from gay discrimination and they don't seek treatment where probably most is for needle sharing of drug abuse, even with ruskies and other anons bringing up evidence

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135165444/#q135165444