About Macedonia

How's the situation in Macedonia?Will Albanians split and join Albania?Do you think your country has a future or it will fall apart?I think the best case for Macedonia is to merge with Bulgaria toward off potential Albanian take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_civil_war_of_1997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute#Background
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proud Macedonian American reporting in.

Very good I am Macedonian

Proud of what you literal primate??? MONKEYDONIA JE SHQIPNIA

It is nation full of worthless specimens that take credit for Greek work(which itself takes credit for Albanian work)

Please tell me you are not talking about Alexander...

Not many of us it seems; I've only ever met one IRL.

Sons of Alexander assemble

Greeks taking credit for Albanian work? Lets all take a moment to laugh at you.

do you teach your larpers greek?

You called, Slav?

Ancient macedonians were not a greek shitskin/med nation with brown eyes

They were slavic and nordic looking

Name of Alexander means "money dream"(leks ëndërr) , it is because he had dream to make big rich nation. What does Alexander mean in Greek? Nothing because it is not Greek name haha!!!!

Come on,at least wear proper footwear not flip-flops.

It means 'defender of man' in Greek you shitskin

Alexander literally means 'one who deflects men/enemies''

Alexisfero is ''bulletproof''
Alexikerauno is the device that neutralises lighting etc etc

You get the idea. Thanks for proving Albanians are illiterate yet a again.

>Greek delusions

Daily reminder shiptars are literal subhumans.

T̶̨̮͔̪̟̞͙̻͉̪̬͙̘̺͕ͣ̔̈́ͨͤ͐̏ͮͯ͜Ą̴͕̤̱̞̼̟̙̭̪ͤ͐ͤ̉͛̽̈͒͑ͭͫͮ̾ͯ͘͠ͅ ̸̦͓͓̹̼̠͍̜̪̈́ͯ́̇́̃̏̀͢Q̤̳̜̙͚͈̥̓̋̑̈́̈́́I̢͎̝̞̪̞̝͎̭̓̏͛͌ͤ̀̈̋͊̊ͬ͋͒̈́ͤ̽͑͝͡F̵̭̰͈̹̣ͪ͋̓̍̉̇̃ͮͩͅS̛̙̤̭̱̘̤͍̯̯̖͇̥̹̟̭͎̩̼̆̍̂ͤ͞Ḩ̢̧͔͉̞ͩ̓ͨ̀ͪ̋̃ͅÄ̵̶̡̰̭̳̣̭̭͇͎̩̘̬́͑ͪͣͩ̚ͅ ̷̶̡̫̻͔̘̩̩͈̟̱̠̞̯̗͉̏͗̔̔̋̔̊̒ͦ̓́͆̇N̖͈͕͕ͩ̎ͣ̄̐̈́̈́́̃͟͜͡͞A̷̶̢͔͔̻̺̹̠̬̭̽ͬͬ͐̀N̡̡͔̳͙̫̰̳͕̝̿͌̍ͭ̉͊̿̾̈́ͨ̒̌̍̈́̆͘͟͠Ȩ̸͓̤̯̠̭͎̦͈͈̬͉ͧ̊ͧ̓̿̓͗̋̋̾̍̀̾̀ͤ̚͞N̦̗̬̞̗̟̺̱̯̯̺ͪͪͮ̒́ͩ̎ͪ̋̑̎ͨ̈̓ͦ͟͝

>provide evidence of how the verb αλέξω (alexo) worked both for naming Alexander (Alexo+ adras) (andras=man) in ancient times and how it is used in the same way to name modern technology (bulletproof, lighting rods)
>get called delusional by person who not only can not speak the language of the land he claims he is from
>but he is also too lazy to google for 3 seconds to check the validity of his claims
I'm beginning to think you may not even understand what ''delusion'' means.

Stop uploading shit to a Malaysian pottery-making forum on a stolen human beings phone shiptar.

i'm on a laptop it can even run usfiv at 60 FPS. can you even dragon punch FADC into metsu hadouken you monkey? that's right i didn't think so

>albanian playing anything than dota, cs or pro
Has science gone too far?

i play some tf2 too

take it you're with the most cutting edge Albanian ISP shiptar technology has to offer?

ahahaha...you think you are so funny but in reality you have made me cry with this post

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey"

Cosplay, the nation.

Suicide makes it all better.

Albanian apes should be gassed

t̥̟͕̱̥̖ư̬̫͈̙ ̜̩̼͉̦͢ͅv̖̹̫̭͇ͅe̢͚̮̦͈̟ͅḽ̨̞̞̩̥̼i̜͔͓̜̦̣m̶͇̪ ̹͔̹̦a̹d̖͖͙͍͙ ̫̤̤͎̰i͓̗n͕͕͍̱̬͘f̻͇̀e̵r̵͍̰͉̥̼̺ǹṷ̪m̜̖̦̫;̙͕̦͠
̧̣͍̱̠͙̦q̰͖̗u͉͕̣̯̖̰i̮̼a̸̠ ị͖̰̟̺n̯ ͕̰͕͈̝ͅa̷̤͈̻̣͙e̹̙̰̭͘t͚͖̘̹͚ͅe͞r̫̬̳̥̩̘n͕̺̯̱̝̙u̱̯̩͢m̞ͅ
̨̰͚̰̤q͍u̜a̧̗̠͖s̳̭͚i̯̦̯͕̘̩͇ ̺͚̘p̤o͍̣͓̼͙̙ẹ̠ṋ̩͈̹̘̩̝͠a͔̪͇̜͘
̦̬̯͕̦͞ͅp̀r̖̼̣͈o͙̰̖̭̱͚͠p̶͎͓͖̳̪͖̖t͉̹̰̣̥e̘̹̕r̖̬͕̖̩̫̰ ̝̭̙̫͔̝̕ͅpé̳̺c͚̖̙̝̗c̣̩a̖͍͇͈̟̻̙ţ̤͓͕͚͓͎̝a̩͜ ̧̼̬̗v̛̺͓͕e͔͖͠s͎̦̮t̤̹r̠̳̤͎̩͕a̮͍͉̟̙̦

Oh hey! What part of the country are you in?

I don't speak Macedonian so I find it hard to participate in the culture.

macedonian is easy, within 2 minutes of watching this vid you should be fully fluent
youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk

You're one mad shiptar subhuman

Shame milosevic missed your family

milosevic did not get a single person in my family, which is really quite surprising because my family encompasses many many many people. it's the illyrian iq that kept us alive (i am in kosovo not in albania)

Your people are so retarded a pyramid scheme crashed your country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_civil_war_of_1997

Top kek retarded shiptars

it clearly puts kosovo at 92 whereas macedonia is at 90.5, who's the retard now?

my grandfather told me that macedonia did the pearl harbor attack, is this true???

Proof kosovo je srbija

Even your iq is higher when you're under your slavic masters

Funny how when a FYR thread pops up from time to time all the FYR scum lurkers comeout of the woodwork

It's happening.

slavic masters??????? WTF BITCH SAY THAT AGAIN YOU STUPID MONKEY YOU PRIMATE YOU APE, WE ARE THE ORIGINAL INHIBITORS OF THE ENTIRE BALKAN REGION SUCCESS OF ALL OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS CAME FROM BREEDING WITH ALBANIANS, SOMETHING WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE WANTED WE COULD WIPE OUT ALL OF SERBIA, MACEDONIA, GREECE, TURKEY IN 3 WEEKS SO DON'T EVEN TALK SHIT BITCH, YOUR BITCHES WILL FALL TO OUR ILLYRIAN COCKS TOO, HITLER LOVED US FOR A REASON AND IT IS BECAUSE WE ARE WHITE!!! USA AND NATO WILL NOT LET THEIR WHITE BROTHERS FALL TO SLAVIC AND TURKIC GYPSIES, GO BACK TO KYRGYZSTAN FILTHY MONKEY

>Top kek retarded shiptars
said the lowest IQ of non-muslims

no offense but your thread is shit, could have something to do with the fact that macedonia is somehow less interesting than even moldova

"FYROM" is stupid.

Yugoslav is never former.

Nope.You can not WIPE OUT anything.You always were the Balkan hole

This is hilarious because I just realized you're not trolling

Shiptar monkey

You must understand why it is "Former Yugoslav"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute#Background

>The dispute has escalated to the highest level of international mediation, involving numerous attempts to achieve a resolution. In 1995, the two countries formalised bilateral relations and committed to start negotiations on the naming issue, under the auspices of the United Nations. Until a solution is found, the provisional reference "the FORMER YUGOSLAV Republic of Macedonia" (sometimes unofficially abbreviated as FYROM) is used by international organisations and states which do not recognise translations of the constitutional name Republic of Macedonia (Peпyбликa Maкeдoнијa, Republika Makedonija). UN members, and the UN as a whole, have agreed to accept any final agreement on a new name resulting from negotiations between the two countries.

That nation claiming to be Macedonia is stupid.

Αnd frist of all its not Macedonia , its Fyrom, Big difference!
You can not call it Macedonia because the name of the country is Fyrom

What is even Macedonia

in antiquity it wasn't even a thing

just a cultural backwater with a strong ass military

nothing more

I'm also using reddit spacing for my shit to look more in raw size

this will make people think I'm smart for real

*pacing