Britbong here, where do I go, I don't want to be here anymore

I live in London, but this place has turned into a shithole.
Police state that doesn't go after the right people, but is instead scared of "right wing extremism".
Muslims outbreeding whites by huge amounts and pakis and niggers are everywhere.

Where do I go? I have a Russian passport and can speak Russian but I'm of conscription age so it's not really an option.

I'd like to settle down somewhere and have a nice, large white family. I don't mind learning a new language if I have to.

France and Germany are off the list.

help me pls anons

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/350-Oak-Ridge-Dr-SE-Marietta-GA-30060/14297212_zpid/
landsofamerica.com/property/27-Dearborn-River-RD-Cascade-Montana-59421/3533958
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok, burger

stop being a coward

If you can get it in any way, try Luxembourg. In the moment there is everyhing around the city mainly nigger depots but in the rest it´s ok.
It will be hard even with french speaking gouverment, but the hightest payment in the eu-zone and best living standard. But you need a job, don´t be angry when you need to pay 1500 Euro for a 50 qm2 apartment per month.

I live in London too, it's really shitty here. I'm thinking of moving to the United States of America®

>Russian
>white

Get out of the Anglo homeland slavshit

Sounds like you need a taste of some American freedom®! I'm loving it™!

you know what you need to do. deep down, you already know.

Same desu. Want an aryan waifu, multiple AR-15s and a fuck off house in the North West.

We're here for you britbong.

Londoner here

i also want to leave
please help

Move to a town in the home counties, import a russian wife and have white babies

All white londerners should get out of there and come to the countryside. We're 98% white here in Somerset, it's comfy as fuck

Be a Midwest burger. Let the bongs burn.

you are living in the wrong area of London, south east London suburbs have virtually no blacks or asians. I'm in Chislehurst, lovely town, no ethnics.

Come home, white man.

>Complains about living in the richest city on earth

Kys whiny scum

Also paris is good too

Move to Poland

Have you seen house prices senpai? I live in a similar area in SW London, the ethnics are creeping in though. Soon there will be nowhere left to go.

You guys are plunging so deep in all the kike shit that I'm pretty sure something big will male your black pills white again. A hundred percent sure buddy.

*make

>Anglo homeland
Funny that all those niggers and rapey pakis can stay. The anglo is a strange creature. Hates white germans, irish and slavs, yet would destroy their own country to appease a smelly criminal shitskin. What is wrong with you ?

What is wrong is that he´s an anti white troll and you took the bait.

Come here good ally, its the perfect place to grow and live in peace

dixie

If you are white, come to Murica and move to a liberal state so you can help turn it red.
If shitskin, fuck off back to where you belong.

Bexley here.

It's over.

inb4 Australia

Fuck off we are full, rather ragheads than more whinging fucking poms.

Is it that bad? I have a friend near there who says its ok?

We are coming for your women.
>pic related

>Is it that bad? I have a friend near there who says its ok?

Everything is relative.

Sure, it's nice compared to most places in London because it still feels like a functioning part of England. However, demographics are destiny and almost every kid I see on public transport is ethnic.

Luxembourg is overrun with foreigners looking for the gibz. Portuguese, Somali, French, German. There are only 27 Luxembourg fags left.

I might be doing a 6 month internship in London starting next year depending on the studio that'll take me. They are all located in Soho(?) and I think you get to live quite close. How fucked am I bongs?

Venezuela is supposed to be pretty nice this time of year.

>Demographics are destiny
This. Do you think we have a chance? I want out asap, but I want to keep my citizenship.

Go to Russia and be conscripted.
How long is it for? Maybe it will give you something useful or at least a desire to do something in particular.

Come here, as long as you don't act like generic football fan #341251 who gets drunk and pukes in public transport you'll be fine.

Not london but i wanna maybe go to US. Somewhere I can get a lot of land with maybe a mountain on it then autistically mine a den inside of the mountain just because I can. Then build or buy a house thats next to it and grow vegetables and weed. It will be great. And some guns, id like a revolver and a hunting rifle of sorts.

You wouldn't regret it, bong

How much would this house cost in Bongland?

>9 beds 7 baths 4,018 sqft
>$250,000

zillow.com/homedetails/350-Oak-Ridge-Dr-SE-Marietta-GA-30060/14297212_zpid/

This. I'd want some serious firepower though.

Depends where, in the South East, upwards of £1 million.

Soho is nice, it's right next to Westminster so it's extremely touristy. Unless you're super spergy and get angry at the sound of European languages and American accents.

Thanks for the info bong! Feel a bit more assured now. The studios generally apply people from all over the world and my education is with international students so all English. I'm fine with it as long as people can make themselves understood.

>Space, space, space.

>Two lots combined for over 10 acres.

>Six bedrooms & 5 bathrooms in a brick two-level home surrounded by lush landscaping & an iron fence.

>Perched on over 10 acres overlooking the Missouri River, close to Craig & award-winning fly fishing.

>Find a 2-car garage AND an enormous shop with a lift to the second floor & 1 bath.

>Soaring ceilings upstairs & custom iron spiral staircase which leads to the recreation room to include a bar and YOUR own pool table, which stays.

>The back of the home has a deck the full-length of the great room and then another one off the Master suite, so you can enjoy canyon and river views.

>Basement is walk-out to the yard. Find large trees for privacy and shade. Cement patios, more custom ironwork adorn the exterior.

>Wood stove in the basement. Storage everywhere.

>Large laundry off kitchen.

>Very dated, but super well-maintained.

>Newer roofs, Two wells.

>Easily commutable to GF's and Helena.

landsofamerica.com/property/27-Dearborn-River-RD-Cascade-Montana-59421/3533958

It depends how much you like faggots. Its the gay 'capital' of London.

You need to make it easier for us to get visas or citizenship

Just marry an American girl

Go in Balkans you retard

Wrong. That 87.2% is white BRITISH, all whites is 93%

Why does the houses look to depressing in Britain? litterally every street looks the absolutely same with the same shitty houses.

Please come to here

We need people to stop the Jeolladian menace

come2brazil

What a load of crap. Loads of nice places to live as long as you avoid the poverty stricken north and new build houses, which are shockingly shit.