>be me
>meet love of my life while being an exchange student in the USA
>date over a long distance for 5 years and spend every vacation together
>recently lived together for 3 months and talked the whole thing through
>ask her to marry me
>she says yes
>always wanted to live in the USA
>utterly disgusted with the way Europe is going
>but also very close to family and friends; I want my parents to become grandparents
>been dealing with this dilemma for 2 years and still haven't figured it out
>wat do, where to live?

D O I T

>fuck some exchange student behind my bf's back
>guy keeps messaging me after he returns to his country
>eh... might as well humour him
>fuck guys left and right while this guy thinks we're "dating" although we have been living on entirely different continents for five years
>want to see the world and move in with him in Netherlands for a while
>pays my bills for three months
>asks me to marry him
>say yes for shits and giggles. this is another country after all and I can easily escape back to US soil
>now considering moving to USA and leave everything behind for me
Did I fuck up? What if my bf finds out about this?

>>fuck some exchange student behind my bf's back
>>guy keeps messaging me after he returns to his country
>>eh... might as well humour him
>>fuck guys left and right while this guy thinks we're "dating" although we have been living on entirely different continents for five years
>>want to see the world and move in with him in Netherlands for a while
>>pays my bills for three months
>>asks me to marry him
>>say yes for shits and giggles. this is another country after all and I can easily escape back to US soil
>>now considering moving to USA and leave everything behind for me
>Did I fuck up? What if my bf finds out about this?

Expected this response. We've literally traveled half the world together. We both have good jobs and both went out of our way to be together as much as we can. Equal effort on her part, also in monetary terms. Met each other's parents and all that. It's the real deal.

Have you thought about not being such a flaming chink faggot to avoid your boyfriend beating you you the face and mouth with his cock? Why are you still posting and not posting photos of that cute little butt of yours homo? Don't be a prude Pekka.

Have you ever had her eat your ass out? You should see if she loves you enough to eat your ass out and if so move to USA if not she moves to Netherlands so when she inevitably breaks up with you you're still on home soil.

Never seen an exchange student relationship turn into anything lasting. Usually those euro-males are just here for a quick fuck and to inflate the weak ass American high school soccer scene

tits or gtfo its the unwritten law faggot

Die, just die in a Corner where no on e can see you
You should go to her and live with her, you can either bring your Family with you or stay at contact.
USA are better in any aspects compared to Western Europe.
Get a good Job and make Money, could have some children.

Opkankeren naar die mislukte colonie.

>"dating" 5 years
>Not married
>No children

KYS useless faggot

Better move out of Netherlands so some mudslime can take your spot already

Aww shieeet, is Rash Bandicoon

Doing lost distance = if you didn't cheat on her, she definitely cheated on you. Enjoy being a cuck, once you are together she will start to miss all those Chad fucks she had when you were gone, and eventually break up with you. If you're lucky she won't steal half your shit on the way out.

>live in Muslim shithole called Europe which will soon be overrun by Allah akbars
>live in last bastion of Western Civilization surrounded by two might oceans, ensuring you'll never be subject to the horrors of invading armies

The choice is yours faggot OP

Come to the US, get married, and live in an apartment for 3 years. Then when divorce comes you won't have to deal with splitting assets like a house, etc.

>date over a long distance for 5 years

Yes, this is totally gonna work. You are a person that makes perfectly rational choices. What could go wrong?

Bring them with you
[spoiler]If they're white[\spoiler]

Oh...you got with an American girl. How....nice.
Cough......

Are you a liberal?

>It's the real deal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> woman
> real

pick one

You could move to the US and fly to see your family every summer/winter/whatever you decide. Fly low class to save money and eventually when you want to have kids maybe your parents can chip in to help with the costs of flying them over. If your parents want to vacation they can use that time to visit you. Just know you'll probably have to make a separate budget just for travel costs every year, but it should be worth it and you said you both have good jobs.

>
>
>Opkankeren naar die mislukte colonie.

AIDS voor jou en je hele famillie, faggot.

>
>Are you a liberal?
Fuck no.

Als je nou goed leert citeren lukt het je misschien nog de emigreren naar de barbecue.

Hope to see you soon.

Welcome to America!

the fuck does that mean speak english damn chinese

Do it, welcome aboard to the land of the free.

Hey stroopwafel, hou je bek es, dankie

How to speak Dutch. Cut half your tongue off and speak German

Belongs to reported and saged.