Jewish dentist tortures our kids. And we just take it up the ass and do nothing

Jewish dentist tortures our kids. And we just take it up the ass and do nothing.

Make sure you scrutinize who your family dentist is people.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F1AlOEEUhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LXrkRiK2C-0
actionnewsjax.com/news/local/dr-howard-s-schneider-arrested-medicaid-fraud-char/26923952
dailystormer.com/jew-serial-killers/
listverse.com/2012/05/25/top-10-people-who-give-judaism-a-bad-name/
youtube.com/watch?v=vhx59TDKqmg
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/well-worth-tango/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Argentine_Jews#Politicians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking piece of shit. Take him to court and ruin him

If that were my kid I'd slit his fucking throat

Are these the baby teeth that were removed or their adult teeth?

he will die of old age before he sees justice from the legal system.
He needs taken into the woods and tortured to death over the course of many weeks

Better video
youtu.be/LXrkRiK2C-0

The Courts are Jewish. He won't get punished like a goy would
Maybe just a slap on the wrist and then back to more teeth pulling somewhere else and charging shekels for unnecessary operations

My dentist is a Jew and will attest to the fact that he's shit at what he does. But, it's more to do with the fact that Jews are are all hacks in every avenue they seem to think they can inhabit with ease.

(((I love the sound of goyim screaming in pain.)))

actionnewsjax.com/news/local/dr-howard-s-schneider-arrested-medicaid-fraud-char/26923952

I think he removed adult teeth from kids too. He's a fucking monster. It's one of the most horrific videos I've seen. I can watch someone get their head chopped off but this dentist is somehow more disturbing.

Poland just purged their judiciary because it was filled with Bolshevik kikes

Why didn't this dumb faggot call him out for being a kike?

>berg
>stein
>gold
>silver
>schneider

These parents have only themselves to blame for their poor choices sadly.

Typical degenerate soulless kike.

They all need to be euthanized.

How old was the girl? Did he remove baby or adult teeth? And was she compensated if it was adult teeth? pls respond

kinda hilarious

This people makes it difficult to not hate.

Why on earth would you remove 8 teeth from a 6yr old??? He probably did it without anesthesia too. That's pretty disgusting man

>Why on earth would you remove 8 teeth from a 6yr old??? He probably did it without anesthesia too.

Shitty mothers ruin kids primary teeth with soda and candy
Teeth need to be removed to prevent damage to permanent teeth
Screechy uncontrollable brats need to be restraining during procedure ( a vey common practice even with well behaved young children)
Hysterical women scream MUH TORCHURES!!!
Dindus line up for gibs

This is really a non-story and most certainly not Sup Forums

This was a case of child abuse you dirty kike.

Jews use children's teeth as offerings to YHWH

Are you dumb? He does the procedures without ANY pain relieve medicine. Imagine having 8 of your teeth pulled out and feeling the pain from every single one of them. And this is not only this girl in the OP's pic, he pulls out 8 teeth in the front of the mouth for a lot of children who go there. It makes their speech impaired, they have difficulty eating etc.

>Shitty mothers ruin kids primary teeth with soda and candy
Yea, why not take ALL of their teeth out then you dumb kike? If this was the case then all of their teeth would rot.
I hope this happens to you, you retarded jew.

that's fucking horrible,
on the other hand why would parents go to the dentist who will not allow them be with the kid, it's not a fucking hospital operation room
and why would you trust a fucking doctor at first place?

Why the hell is that mother just filming it??? Your kid is in front of you, strapped down and screaming in agony. Get the fuck up and make him stop! What a dumb bitch.

>Are these the baby teeth that were removed or their adult teeth?
It's hard to tell, they could've been baby teeth

>"""Six years of age is a big milestone where your child’s mouth is concerned. It is around this age that your child will start to lose teeth and make room for the adult teeth""" -- some website

So he was arrested for scamming money, not for child abuse...

My dentist growing up was Gentleman Jim "one thing I hate is a nigger crowding the plate" Lonborg. I have perfect teeth and can throw an inside fastball like you wouldn't believe. Pic related.

It was a medicaid scam I was reading into it he did a bunch of unnecessary procedures to make more money and he never used any type of pain relief medication because he would have had to pay for that.
He made like 4 million from 2010-2015

>Pol, dental experts.

dr weas jew she didnt wan be naxi

I remember this, Jew scumbag, all doctors take the Hippocratic oath, they're not suppose to hurt their patients intentionally.

Every dentist will find a way for you to come back to them for more money. It's a great job for jews besides from banking.

Yup, sounds like a jew to me!

100% Jewish.

Because Jews are scum and evil. They hate non Jews wtih a passion, hence well poisoning, usury, ritual murder, pushing homosexuality and other degeneracy.

>June 4, 2015

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Being arrested means nothing Jew shill.

Many Jewish criminals are arrested under public pressure then let off to be free to commit the same crime.

List of Jewish serial killers who were allowed to carry on -

dailystormer.com/jew-serial-killers/

listverse.com/2012/05/25/top-10-people-who-give-judaism-a-bad-name/

youtube.com/watch?v=vhx59TDKqmg

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/well-worth-tango/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Argentine_Jews#Politicians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina

Secret Jews: The Complex Identity of Crypto-Jews and Crypto-Judaism Paperback
by Juan Marcos Bejarano Gutierrez (Author)

SICK
FUCK

Because they believe torturing innocents pleases the devil more, to give them more power. The more pain, the more energy

Its talmudic blood magic - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Sure are a lot of Jew shills here today.
Trying so hard to damage control.

Oy vey silly goyim. Don't you know that a little dental pain is good for children. Increases their IQ just like all the fluoride!