Why is it socially acceptable to hate on gypsies, but not on niggers even though they are literally the same?

Why is it socially acceptable to hate on gypsies, but not on niggers even though they are literally the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/myqdy/why_do_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f3bok/what_makes_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much_are/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is not acceptable in Austria to hate on gypsies. Except in private. There everybody hates on them.

Nah gypsies are more productive and less vioent. Still shit but better than noggers.

Gypsies really aren't a thing here in Murica but taking an educated guess I would say gypsies probably aren't as useful to jews as niggers are

Gypsies are basically low end nomadic poo in loos. They cannot compare to natives physically or intellectually making them more or less harmless unless you encounter them in groups while alone, in which case shit can ensue.

Because people in our countries have experienced the crooked behaviour of these maggots, unlike niggers who they only see at the TV or on the internet, and are depicted in a good light, especially now with the exponential rise in nigger culture such as "trap" music.

Gypsies are related to Indians so they are inherently more disgusting.

Because some black people are civilised and decent while gypsies are not.

>Because some black people are civilised and decent
Yeah maybe on TV but not in reality.

Are you kidding? At least niggers can have a job, learn to read and not all of them are criminal scum.

Some niggers are even highly educated and are able to contribute positively to society, pay taxes and so on.

Niggers are able to live in a house without ripping out the floor and walls. Niggers can be civilized and trustworthy people.

Just realised you said "some", but I've meet some gypsies who are civilized and decent as well

That can't be right

Literal normalfag mentality since you know how gypsies behave and don't know how niggers behave. What if I tell you that there are gypsies who can be respectable people too? Do you also listen to trap music and are under 20?

Niggers are able to use a fucking toilet without getting their shoes and socks wet while trying to stamp the shit into the toilet.

>but I've meet some gypsies who are civilized and decent as well

Likely just a serb or something. It's not a gypsy

Tongues are my new fetish now

I have a gypsy neighbour who I trust would not harm any living thing. Gypsies are more or less equal to noggers on that matter.

This so fucking much, I've never had a single problem with niggers and even had a nigger best friend when I was in middle school, but fucking gypsies? They're literally sub-human, not haha niggers aren't people memes but actually trash in human form. They live only to steal, bother people, pillage copper from literally everything, mug people and generally act like scum.

In all my life I've never had a single confrontation with anyone that wasn't a fucking gypsy, if you beat a gypsy up he'll sic his 20 fucking "brothers" on you and make your life living hell, unless you befriend another gypsy who'll tell him to back the fuck up. They're hostile to anyone, including themselves. They don't pay taxes and most of the time are seen driving luxury cars while living in a fucking crack shed and looking like they haven't bathed or changed clothes in weeks.

Fucking kek. Trade us your gypsies for an equal amount of our blacks.

NIGGERS > Gypsies.

nogger is an ice cream. get it right

I lived in rural Hungary for a bit, and everyone despised gyppos (I dont know why, went to a few gypsy parties and they were pretty chill, although my friends just said that was cuz I was 'murrican) but everyone likes black people, because they are "funny like the famous Eddy Murphy". Once a black man came to our town and random people kept coming to the pub to shake his hand buy him a drink.

>I have a gypsy neighbour who I trust would not harm any living thing.

As I say... It's likely just a swarthy serb or some other local people... Maybe Albanian and not a gypsy. If he was a gypsy he would be a nomad and live by stealing and begging. If they are not stealing, begging and being untrustworthy then they are not gypsies despite their blood. Look at Charlie Chaplin, he was half-blooded gypsy, but he was shunned by the gypsy community because he did not steal and beg for a living. Same with the contemporary artist Tracy Emins.

I dunno... The blacks we have in Europe is not anywhere near as bad as American blacks. I have sometimes heard african parents yell at their kids for listening to hip hop because it would turn them into degenerates like American blacks which is the lowest form of human in African minds.

But you would not want gypsies either, come here and look at the nonsense.

>and looking like they haven't bathed or changed clothes in weeks.

They obviously havent

Most people here saying gypsies are worse live in some nordic countries where gypsy population is probably negligible. I had contact with gypsies and they are hardly threatening unless they severely outnumber you and there is no one to hear you scream. Average height for a gypsy is like 5"6'

Even leddit hates gypsies. When a bunch of liberals hate those cunts that is when you know they are too bad.
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/myqdy/why_do_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f3bok/what_makes_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much_are/

When even the liberals that love niggers hate gypsies, you know that gypsies are subhuman to a next level.

Where I live, Southern California, you can't openly hate on anyone unless they are white, male, Christian, straight, military or an officer of the law. If I wasn't cripple I would move to El Paso, Texas. Preferably near the Army Medical Center I was born in.

Europe has had gypsies for hundreds of years.The black gangster culture is a recent American import.

>Look at Charlie Chaplin, he was half-blooded gypsy, but he was shunned by the gypsy community because he did not steal and beg for a living. Same with the contemporary artist Tracy Emins.

Pretty sure Charlie Chaplin was half-white, so his white side cancelled out his gypsy side which is why he was a decent human being.

t. Gypsy

Bozzo i know it's you. Get off the computer you stole in France, and stop using the McDonalds wifi in Zagreb, and get a job and stop stealing.

this is kinda true but they are contributing nothing to society to be honest and most of them are stealing or scamming.

I live in the Southern part of California and you can call anyone anything. You must live in L.A. faggot, also if you want to fight someone fight them you don't get introuble unless they press charges then they are just vilified.

that fat whore has fucked way too many niggers to be even remotely attractive to me

leftists are the racists

I agree that gypsies are more or less neggers but atleast I do not fear getting shot or stabbed by a gypsy when I go out, unlike US naggers who are all packing heat and looking for an excuse to use it.

I bet you don't own anything valuable if you are not afraid of Gypsies.

I've shared this before. Back in the 60's when my dad was around 10 or so, he and my grandfather were driving back to their home out near the middle of nowhere to their ranch after going to the city. It was dark out and a couple gypsies laid right in the middle of the road. There were others crouching behind bushes. My grandfather knew what was up, they were trying to get them to stop to rob them. My grandfather slammed on the gas, and as the ones were trying to get up, BOOM, pure steel bumper hits them right in the head at 60mph. My dad said it was louder than any thunder he's heard (and he's been struck by it). Gramps talked to the sheriff afterwards and they just laughed as my grandpa hosed the brains and gristle off his bumper. Other gypsies never found.

Stand back kid, that's a succubus.

I live less than 100 miles from LA but that doesn't mean shit. And like I said, I'm a cripple. I haven't won a fight since college, before I was disabled. If I slip up, I will get my shit rocked by blacks in my area. I could probably still whoop the liberal fags but none of them talk shit in person. Don't get me started on the Mexican pride people.

Because niggers will become violent if you insult them. Pussies are afraid to say anything bad about then

No I don't walk outside wearing Gucci clothes and Rolex watches because I'm not trying to impress gold diggers and sluts.

>which is why he was a decent human being.

Which is why gypsies did not consider him one of his own. Any other group of people would love to have a successful and productive member of society as part of their group. EXCEPT gypsies.

When are they ever alone? They always outnumber you, they go everywhere in packs.

They are not the same. As much as I hate niggers, gypsies are a hundred times worse. A nigger can at least learn to function at a basic level within a civil society. Gyppos don't. They are nomadic and that alone makes their culture incompatible with western society. They don't assimilate or integrate into the culture that hosts them, nor they want to. They are parasites that survive by preying on society and are unable to conceive any other way of living.

As far as I'm concerned, Hitler should have reviewed is priority list when he started genociding subhumans.

Two or maybe three gypsies can't do shit, they are weak poo in loo relatives aka underfed manlets. It takes a whole gang to overpower an average adult.

They are always in gangs of 5-10.

Maybe in britbong land but 'ere in the balkans they leave in shit neighbourhoods or their own villages and earn their living scraping through garbage for thrown away electronics and parts.

they live*

Illegal in Germany

Friend of mine got assaulted by 15 gypsies while he was out walking with his gf, thankfully he had nothing of value and they left after a while. He's smart and defused the situation. These subhumans carry knives, you don't need that many to cause severe damage to you.

I remember my grandfather telling me his favorite hobby was hanging out on his towns bridge and beating the shit out of turks and gypsies. He is the biggest badass in my eyes

>gypsies are more productive

In his youth

Takes skill to walk into 15 gypsies and not seeing possible trouble ahead of you

>noggers are productive at all

because everyone everywhere was hating on gypsies since forever

well its about leverahe. you see in america we can and do hate niggers even when obama was president. "obmas sons" is a reference to a government psyops project that had agents lead black men in the military to believe they were obamas son. it ended after a death when 1 son of obama killed another son of obama then demanded to be let out of holding and they had to break the news to him that he wasnt and they could prove it and then he killed himself

yea we know black guys dont have dads and even in the government its to hard not to pick on them. they have no leverage here. but for you you could be overtaken by a angry horde of nigs and molested and eaten and we cant save you so shut your mouth

No man, they were following them from behind. And it was in the middle of a supposedly safe zone, but after a certain time like 18:00 it's not uncommon for the people to leave suddenly. You're basically alone before you know it.

the funny thing is that here you either look med or brighter or dark skinned indian or darker else people will think you're a gyppo

Not sure where you're from, but here in Scotland literally every negative stereotype you can imagine is true of gypsies. They're the absolute scum of the earth and all but the most "polically correct" can't stand them.

We don't have many nigs so I can't really compare.

>earn their living scraping through garbage for thrown away electronics and parts.
Stealing anytthing metallic does not make them scrap merchants.

Nigs might steal your bike, but gyppos will steal your bike and the streetlamp it was chained to.

>she will never give you the suck
>you will never see your seed leaking down her chin all over those titties as she sucks you bone dry
why live?

Any vids of her using that tongue specifically?

Because Anglos and Europeans are faggots.

The gypsy thing confuses me. Gypos in England and the EU seem to be a different breed. I grew up in Italy and it was infested with gypsies, they ran around in gangs with these pickpocketing scams like showing you a newspaper while their buddies emptied your pockets. They would beg with their infant daughters and were generally scum. Gypos in the U.K. just seem to be a bunch of trailer trash

Everybody hates gypsies where im from. They steal anything from pottet plants to footwear left outside in peoples yards. They used to work the fields for cheap, but now they found out its better to emigrate to western europe, leech off welfare and send money backnto families. They have their own segregated neighbourhood (they were forced to settle during comunism) that smells like shit with garbage everywhere, but their cars and homes are clean.

Yes on BBC

Also they shit on their own street so i guess they are related to indians

Unrelated, but I also have a very long tongue. I can also reach for the bottom of my chin. I bet this girl can also dig in her nose with her tongue and also touch het tonsils.

I want to french kiss her.

Who benefited most from free movement within the EU. Our gypsies now used to be Italys.

he is not joking.
Larkin Love

>be not nigger
>have some intelligence
>proceed to nig and use that intelligence to become even better at niggering than niggers
No clue.