Why are blacks moving out and whites moving into Atlanta?

Why are blacks moving out and whites moving into Atlanta?

It is happening in a lot of cities in the US. Whites are moving back into the city limits from the suburbs, while poor blacks are being displaced to outside of the city limits.

don't get your hopes up, those are mostly white liberals from the north.

The blacks have destroyed the area and the property values are very low. They destroy and leave. When they leave the property values are low enough that whites can realize significant gains on their property investment by moving in and "revitalizing".

This

I know specifically 2 feminists who moved into Atlanta, and I've been told my native Atlantians that Atlanta is getting less southern hospitality like and becoming more like JEW York

Yup. Seeing a bit of this in Detroit too.

this trend is seen in other cities too. I live near Philadelphia and some areas that were nigger no go zones when I was a kid havr turned into decent mostly white areas. I remember reading it's like a new version of white flight. cost of living has gotten really high as well as crime in the cities, so nigs are moving to suburbs, bringing the crime and drugs and violence and Tomfoolery and whatever else with them. so whites are moving back into cities where the nigs can't afford to live, thus making them much nicer than they were say 20-30 years ago. I had a family friend buy a house right outside downtown in Philly, we thought he was fucking nuts till we visited him. Granted, still plenty of nigs, but as your stat cited here, the trend will probably continue until the suburbs and cities flip from being 80/20 black or white to the opposite.

Not really, atlanta was mixed with white and nigger neighborhoods it's not like other cities

One street can be white and another niggertopia

No you're not lmao shut the fuck up and go back to Bloomfield hills, u fucking moron

>Tomfoolery

R A R E

Yup this happens in london and the blacks hate it "gentrifying"

Cant win it's either racist white flight or racist whites moving in

>Why are blacks moving back out and whites moving back into Atlanta?
It is called gentrification aka the white Reconquista of the urban centers

The white man is coming home.

Who costs more a black or an elderly?

It's becoming like Austin Texas. If the Republicans can not get their numbers up, Democrats are going to run shit in election season.

lol a black obviously. Both of them use welfare but they have different life span (40-60 years vs 10-20) so in the end, old people are less costly

>38% white

jesus, the absolute state of american cities

because blacks are moving to the cities that were once nice and completely white/middle class
they are like roaches
whites come into atlanta and turn the light on to fix it up and they run and scatter into the cracks on the outside of town
sucks to see all the down home little country places being infiltrated

gentrification

>Why am I striking this match and the match setting alight?

I live downtown and half my building is whites under 30 you fag, but please tell me more about what I don't know, it gives me an erection.

ATL is turning into the LA of the South due to tax breaks for entertainment industry, along with the booming tech industry here. There has also been a long-standing movement of street artists that are the front lines of gentrification.

Atlanta is one of the model cities for what gentrification looks like.

isn't it funny?
Whites leave crime infested city for safer suburbs
>THEY RUINED THE HOUSING MARKET! THEY LEFT CAUSE DEY RAYCISSS
Whites move back into former war zones abondoned by the misunderstood minority youths and their families, increasing home values so the nigs can never return
>WHITEY BE KICKIN US OUT OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! DAMN RAYCISSS WHITIES
Niggers, can't live with them, will do anything to live without them