Are you prolife user ?

Are you prolife user ?

I was but not anymore, fuck morality in a society where everyone only cares for themselves. Let degenerates kill their unborn offspring effectively removing themselves from the genepool, darwinism all the way.

really makes you think

I really don't care either way.

Stop giving them gib me dats and the odds will even.

This has already been debated and solved.

Being pro-abortion means being pro less-future-democrats

This
/thread

Feminists have no heart. Liberals claim to care about people, but really just want to ride cock for 20 years with no consequences. Then, when they turn 35-40, panic sets in and they get themselves pregnant. Since they have been used to always getting things their way with no compromise, they drive the father away, setting themselves up to become strong independent career women who drop their loveless brat off at day care with all the other loveless brats. Then the brat grows up resenting men and the cycle continues, all so that a 20 year old woman could have orgasms with no consequence. So worth it for our society. Society literally decays and collapses so that 20 something women can get off.

they breed in their native country too

Pro life for healthy White children, pro abortion for everybody else

oui

Yeah and what are their living standards? Try living and raising your children nicely when you have 10 of them and 4 non working wives.

Requesting redpills on being pro-life

I really understand that

It literally is though. It shares the same blood. It's DNA is different, but it can not survive on it's own. It doesn't even have a concept self 'till age 1 or 2.

It is far more similar to a parasite than a human.

If anything, in many cases, abortion should be mandatory.

great, so like he said, stop sending gibs to these countries so the babies starve.

What a shitty fucking "anatomy lesson". I'm pro-choice, we don't need more retards like you all in this world.

>Try living and raising your children nicely when you have 10 of them and 4 non working wives.
they become terrorists

Yeah no wonder the middle east is falling apart, they pump and dump their 9 wives and leave to get killed in some dumb religious war or terrorist attack.

>stop sending gibs to these countries
we don't but you do

That's like saying that when intruder is on your property, part he walks on is his property and not yours.

For humans, yes.
Not for niggers, sandniggers, low-IQ filth, poor "people", chinks...

how about you start by killing yourself and before that, never reproduce ?

Why do leftists love protesting the harming of pets, lab rats and domesticated animals which is partly why veganism is so popular, yet are OK with women killing a millions of viable foetus that has more value than those animal? This cognitive dissonance drives me insane sometime. This is what happens when society follows the whims of women at the expense of everyone else.

But gender roles ARE social construct (also a good one).
Gender as a whole is social construct.

nej
why would I care about some random whore kill her unborn child?

The clear answer to this is boot them all out of the west, build a WALL. Then they'll either control their breeding or they'll use up their resources and starve.

Then how is somebody gender fluid?

Are pussy and dick also social constructs?

Gender is a social construct but it's not an artificial social construct. It's found in the animal kingdom as a norm. Homosexuality is as well but it's a degree more rare compared to the former.

>Mom-child health icon
>Black kid
>Incarceration
>Black dude
Kek

oh yeah, let's not kill embryos but let's allow the birth of a degenerate with no dad and a dumbass mom, that's much more respectful for the child and human life in general...
fix your contradictions, retards

I couldn't care less if some thot wants to kill her kid. Just don't do it with my money.

Encourage the nuclear family, discourage whorish behaviour. Increase native population, boot out the immigrants.

Ironically libtards like urself are doing a good job of killing your own demographic with your anti natal belief system and ensuring the future belongs to more fertile conservatives. Please keep supporting abortions and alternative childless lifestyles.

Good scenario: kill the lowlife offspring
Best scenario: kill the child and the parents ;)))

This
People acting out agaisnt their natural insticts make me laff, go ahead and be childless for all I care, you'll make the world a better place for the future generations

Who said we didn't have a solution to those problems?

You're mixing sex and gender (gender se prevodi u nas kao rod, a ne spol, ta glupost ne postoji, to su izmislili feministi i SJWi).

>Aborting potential soldiers in the upcoming balkanization of the west becuz they will be born "degenerates"
Top kikiriki my friends. This is surely a solid plan ;)

They are not. Gender doesn't exist biologically.

With that in mind rest assured that all people care about is biological sex, even when they ask for gender.

>everything that I don't agree with is retarded

It's perfectly valid point, just because it's inside you doesn't mean it's part of you. "It" doesn't just randomly appears in your body. Each human life starts with inception.

So, if it's an "entirely separate person", what's wrong with separating them from the person they are inside of?

You can't really be an "entirely separate person" if you require biological occupation of another person's body.

A person has the right to remove those from their property if they don't want them there.

There are much better arguments against abortion than this one.

>whats wrong with separating this person
what's wrong with murder? The leftist mind is fascinating.

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

Not even a leftist. It's just a bad argument.

The whole problem with abortion is that it allows women kill a human before they have a chance to become biologically independent and grow into a functioning member of society. By claiming the fetus is already an independent being, you contradict the requirement for the fetus to remain in the woman's body.

There are plenty of abortions where they pull the fetus out whole, and it dies because it just can't survive on its own. The reason they shouldn't be removed from the mother at this stage is that they aren't an "entirely separate person" yet.

Also, "murder" is unlawful killing. It doesn't apply to legal abortion.

This thread seems like pro-abortion bait more than anything.

Without the mother's support or nourishment the baby will die. She does not have to provide that support. End of story.

Technically it is a parasitic infection. It might be possible to say that the point where the fetus can be salvaged and born premature it becomes a human being.

But even considering that, the mother can say she's not going to support the baby anymore, and if no means can be arranged to remove it from her so it can be sustained externally then the fault is on the State for failing to do so.

The mother comes first, literally and figuratively. She can always have another baby. And she came before the baby did chronologically too. The baby is a logical subset of the mother therefore the mother is greater.

> capthca is for jewelry
> notices the word jew in jewelry
> gets redpilled

What is the pro-life argument anyway? That rape-babies should live and they deserve shitty lives in foster homes where they're vulnerable to all kinds of abuse and negligence, which will turn them into degenerates themselves?

She has the right to evict, but not kill

Murder is not subjective and not subject to local law, hence nueremberg trials etc. Its still murder objectively in half the peoples eyes.

But fetuses die if they are prematurely evicted.

>objectively
>according to half the people
Pick one.

I see you as a leftist assign no value to human life. Pretty typical.

Did the germans get to vote in their murder trials?

I have no problems with abortion. Either way it's best if the kid isn't raised by someone like that. Bitch gets an abortion she either gets emotional and has to deal with the fact she killed her child or she's too disconnected from reality to think anything of it. Also niggers.

>doesn't agree with me
>must be leftist
Change the word leftist to bigot and you sound like a legitimate leftist.

>murder trials
>for the holohoax
The trials were as fake as the genocide. Shit example desu.

Just wait till they adopt a perverted form of eugenics and use it against us. It's coming