Transgender US Army captain, 28...

>Transgender US Army captain, 28, who announced her transition just three months ago is left 'devastated' after >Trump tweeted plans for blanket ban on trans soldiers
>Captain Jennifer Sims, formerly Jonathan Sims, opened up on Trump's decision
>She said last week's statement effectively means she will be fired from her job
>The soldier only came out to comrades in April this year after years of secrecy
>Trump's ban sent her back to devastation that tore her apart before coming out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745736/Transgender-soldier-fears-life-setback-Trumps-tweet.html

HAHAHAHA

Shame would help him

They're all fucked in the head. Why do we let them near guns?

trannys suffer from a mental illness. sometimes you gotta ignore crazy people even if they make a lot of noise.

I think our military should be nothing but trannies. Invade best Korea , use only the tranny infantry and the problems solved.

why the fuck are there so many trannies in the USA?

maybe should have cared more about serving the country than their propaganda.

I don't think time for dilation would be proper in a soldier's schedule.
Jesus fucking Christ.
I can't even call these motherfuckers niggers.
They're just fucking wrong.
So fucked in the head.
Why are THEY tolerating this bullshit.

> You have to be sane to be a programmed killer.

That's not 100% how it works Sup Forums.

these insane people would never risk their one snowflake life.
There arent, its blown out of proportion by leftist jew run media who profit on sensational stories and controversy

there aren't. but (((someone))) is trying really hard to make it a lot bigger than it is, and normalize it in the process.

that and a lot of impressionable men in their early 20's who fell for the tranny-jew a few years ago and are now fucked for life, suicide seeming imminent.

aah ok then, just kikes normalising trannies again

>Signed up to fight real people and kill them.
>Is devastated by a silly tweet by Trump.
>Thinks the military needs more people as stable as them
Ok

More trannies = more leftwing voters
Just like illegal immigrants, the leftwing Marxist poor millions into making people who feel depressed or bad in some way think they need to cut their dicks/clits off rather then actually solving whatever the problem is. This is a classic ends justify the means Marxist strategy. It does three things the Marxist want: destroys the traditional family, destroys masculine individualism, and creates more leftwing voters.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the ---President of the United States-- and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Post op trannies are mentally and physically disabled and unfit for both physical and intellectual labor, they are useless to the military for all purposes other than clearing minefields

He's banned the transgender soldiers, not the transsexual ones.

Still fuckable for me

TRUMP
S T R O N K
T
R
O
N
K

USA has something like 400+ million people living in it if you add all the illegals. It's also the center of the activities to destroy the west's culture, so they are 5-10 years ahead of the EU in social collapse.

No other person can get into the military with a mental illness, why in the fuck would this abomination think he can get a free pass? The military is not your fucking abnormal dumping ground.

>what is gender dysphoria

>top tanking officers made the decision
>let's blame trump

It's like they are not trying anymore.

anyone want to guess the next SJW push?

pedos?
beastilaity?
?????

> tore her apart
Good guy Trump. No more surgeries needed.

>her
>she
>she
>her

That's still a man, baby!

Age of Consent
That way, they can have gay sex with children legally and also get those hormones and trans surgeries without that pesky parental approval

Trany doesn't have to train because of surgery.
Trany doesn't get deployed because they are unstable.
Trany gets a desk job and studys for promotion.
Trany gets promoted
Trany demands equal advancement as people who trained and deployed.
What could go wrong
Trany wants to be honered as a Hero.

this delusional sicko got to hold a position of a captain in the US military? out-of-the-way times we live in

what a faggot

he should kill himself

Paper pusher captain. No real command. Yet they still manage to fuck things up by fucking up logistics and subverting funds from fighting units and equipment into diversity programs.

I have some personal connections to FDF headquarters and there is a reason trannies aren't accepted into FDF. Diversity hires are shunned behind closed doors but no officer is willing to state their concerns about them publicly because that would be a career killing political suicide.

>so they are 5-10 years ahead of the EU in social collapse

It's true we're already importing muslims by the boatload to kill us all and replace us. Or was that europe?