Communism

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Karl Marx?

because we hate germans

Because materialism is a failed religion. Idealism and Tradition are demonstrably more potent and valuable ideological systems.

Are those good books? I read Communism by Alfred G Meyer, don't think I learned a lot from it. I think I also read Communism: A Very Short Introduction by Leslie Holmes but not sure whether I read it.

Nah, they are shit that doesn't really go in depth about Marxism, read Das Kapital, Mein Kampf, and The Protocols if you want to understand Marxism.

Millions of deaths, dozens of countries fallen into tyranny. No benefits. Etc.

Mein Kampf? Wtf user, are you fucking retarded? Mein Kampf is anti-Marxisf

because I'm sick of retards in my university wearing dreadlocks and their ugly smelly women dressing weird clothes smearing hammer-and-sickle fucking pamphlets in my face

Spainfag is that you?

And? Why not understand both sides of the pro and anti marxist positions.

Fucking same.

Yes. Best way to critically analyze something is to look at its polar opposite's critics themselves.

Dialect materialism was based on German idealism faggot

That's why the communists say Fascists aren't to be debated, they are scared of people learning anything beyond what is acceptable to the marxist doctrine. Don't dare pick up any non approved literature.

He's a jew.

I like Marx.

Though I might be more of an Engelsist than a Marxist.

Because I like food in my fridge.

You're the fucking retard here. In order to fully understand an ideology you must also understand its criticism. Dumb prole nigger.

LOL! You are an idiot. Some of those guys died of natural causes at old age.

You expect them to live for 200 years?

>Marx 7+ kids
>Hitler 0 kids, not even a wife. Probably fiddled little blonde boys in HJ

• He didn't reality check his work
• He failed to engage with his critics
• He was so heavily reliant on the labour theory of value that his conclusions were worse than useless
• He did not explain his ideas very clearly.

Most of Sup Forums disagrees with me on everything else, so it will be interesting to see if they disagree on this.

Reds deserve beatings

DOTR will come for you soon, commie nigger.