These two titans are about to go at it

These two titans are about to go at it

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe068092
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex will crush that effeminate limey.

He's making Jones look like a glorified snake oil salesman.

Has anyone bought his products?

In person? I'm sure Alex would own Limey at ad libbing

>smarmy media kikes STILL dont get it

this is a good thing

lel,
can a non cucked user break it down for bong land

Oh, no. Alex is truly finished this time, how will he ever recover from these devastating blows...

They would edit a half hour interview into 20 second segment.

Wish i could find a girl who was sick of getting fucked over by alpha male doctors and figured going for a weird angry was a good plan.

Oh no, two blathering partisan shills are going to "argue" for the sake of ((((ratings))))

Alex should straight up sell a supplement called Red Pills, lol. Just put some caffeine and Yerba extract in a red capsule. Fuck I am a marketing genious.

You posted this exact same thing in the other thread.

that nerd faggot 'lifts'

If you have Moobs get super male vitality. That shit works

why don't you. you can just import them already filled from India or China and the containers too. You just need to design the stickers for the plastic containers and print them.

>someone makes a meme song video about alex jones
>it boosts his ratings
>english cuck with a weak chin and a TV show supported only by reddit decides to capitalise

I hope alex jones doesn't even acknowledge the Oliver video, it would be the ultimate rekt

TOP10
O
P

How long did it take for yours to go away? Did it increase muscle mass?

>Oliver
>Titan
More like titanic faggot

>Don't call me boy

That surely won't backfire

would you buy actual red pills off of some guy from Sup Forums? red pills made in china/india?

I just want to skin John Oliver alive while roasting him continuously with 87C flame that closes his bleeding as soon as new cut appears yet doesn't cause blood protein coagulation leading to shock, causing him unbearable pain for days, even months and years, depending how long I feed him.

Maybe rip out his eyes and make him deaf and burn his nose off so he senses nothing but pain for rest of his days.

Have tested on myself and my younger bros. They cycled on it 3 times. All saw obvious reduction in breast tissue. Also that was noted was increased confidence associated with testosterone boosts.

John Oliver was mildly amusing in Community. But in real life, he should die from cancer of the anus in a country that hasn't discovered morphine.

So the liberal Jew vs. the Zionist (die for Israel) disinfo Goy with his Jew wife handler.

Interesting...

m8 AJ is divorced

His scientist sounds like a hack though.

Ew I have that shirt too

Burning it

Titan.
One is an effimnate Brit who fled his own country. The other is someone who admits to playing a fake character to sell snake oil.
It's more like wenis vs witch doctor.

DM ??

I know it's supposed to make fun of Alex, but after 10 minutes of watching I have the strong impression that they're advertising him with the liberal crowd.
I mean seriously, he's more entertaining, they actually bought the fucking products and look like mugs for it, and they don't have any criticisms about him except "hurr durr he acts crazy"

Did Oliver just pull a double agent?

Dungeon Master.

lol alex jones just blown the fuck out by john oliver. fucking tell that oils salesmen mate.

Dr. Group has pretty much every degree under the sun but and M.D. And honestly ,being an MD student myself they don't teach you shit about nutrition and health anyway, just symptom detection and reducing them. Its easy to assume a non M.D. selling you stuff is in quack territory but this dude is one of the exceptions.

I've tried his Iodine, Liver cleanse, oxy-powder and DNA force. The ingredients in all of them have been backed up by numerous studies, but their brand is usually on the higher end of purity.

>first they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you
?????

>I [totally]do research all the time
Legit scientist confirmed.

>then they get shot behind the chemical shed

Then you fly a cropduster into their weapons system just before it fires, saving the president and earth

Would you like studies?

Fuck Alex Jones.

it was an f-18.

He's a chiropractor. Literally just a glorified masseuse. Jones just hired what ever sell out quack would agree to promote his products.

>mfw drumpf will be impeached within the year
>Alex's mental break down will be historical

Yes a DC is one of his degrees.

>titans

Sure. Especially peer-reviewed ones.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe068092

Don't bitch about NEJM. You know its legit and peer reviewed.

What is this? I dont even...

Androplex is actually good. Cheaper than getting the supplements seperately. Plus got a bunch of hillary for prison bumper stickers i put on my brothers car. Pissed him off cuz he is a lib.

>paying to read pseudoscientific bullshit
How about no?

I even pre-warned you not to give NEJM shit. Its one of the top peer reviewed medical journals especially in clinical studies. You're beyond hope, niggers

>Calendar Man
>Titan

Okay calm down a second.

Alex Jones is indeed a snake oil salesman. Unfortunately (yes, unfortunately) he's also a mouth piece of the "right", or "alt-right" if you pay attention to the mainstream and leftist name-calling.

This is a problem because in this one instance, Johnny boy's lame tired and exhausted routine of ad-hominem attacks are somewhat applicable; even though ad hominem is all he knows.

>implying
It will just reaffirm his belief that the globalists are out to get him, which is basically true anyway.

The one with actual trigger discipline

Dick Me

Let me guess, you want us to abandon him right? Fuck off faggot nobody watches JO and isn't already brainwashed by him, nothing happened when 2scoops parodied him (badly) nothing will happen when civil war graveyard teeth man does it either. They are only doing this because Alex kills them in the ratings.

No. Everyone has merch they try to push but I always ignore it.

I hope this makes it on the show

moobs? as in man boobs? you need surgery to get rid of those, stop shitposting, alex

Love how weak amerifats are to one pathetic scouse lefty. Try him but witty, lesbian and a actually likeable lefty then come back here and complain. He was completely ineffective over here and you have the nerve to goad us when you send dogshit over here like Will.i.am.

The breast tissue doesn't go away. It's the same as bodybuilderfags who use letrozole to attempt to get rid of gyno, except it doesn't "break down" or remove any of the already formed hard tissue, it just shrinks it somewhat, and like most morons who don't know what they're doing comes back with a vengeance if you don't know what drug to taper off of. The only way to get rid of gyno (real gyno not fat tits caused by being a fat fuck) is surgery, stop misleading people.

They they transgender

>1 minute until Alex revenge arc begins

Huh. No wonder I hated watching this show. I fucking hate being manipulated. I just never picked up on it I guess.