ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/turkish-pilots-who-downed-russian-jet-arrested-over-coup-plot-erdogan/
archive.is/n7U1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahaha

wh*te btfo

>this thread again

nightmare of wh*Te

he was really good at annihilating wh*Te
my hero

Oh boy, this again

thats a nice holy land you have there mehmet.......would be a shame if...you misplaced it

whoops! sorry bro

Stop making threads about Rome

>Yuan emperor

Why even, anyways, they get fucking Btfo by the Ming got reduced into a pathetic enclave of tribesmen sobering about until China cleaved it in half.

nippon pls

roaches never learn

politico.eu/article/turkish-pilots-who-downed-russian-jet-arrested-over-coup-plot-erdogan/

>wh*Te
>add "wh*Te" to your filter
>never see this roach again
>profit

Archived it for you
archive.is/n7U1U

But we talk about America all the time

Eat ass Sandnigger.

if brexit dont work out just form a hyper power and annex us m8

you can be a real empire then.

sup wh-Te subhuman

And how long did this last?

We cucked that empire and gave you Egypt. Thanks for the asian pussy. Now gibs money, we are poor.

2 days.

30 years, but conquering it all together took 30 years and the states breaking of were all ruled by the former Serb aristocracy, they lasted for another 50 years.
Good enough for me, it fell because of Bulgarian Rebellion and poisining of the king.
It basically defeated the Turks at Kosovo.

Hahaha, this thread again.

Albo Invasion.
You are a mix of Illyrian and Serb tribes (Just like Serbs) mixed with some Greeks,Gypsies and Turks.
Better get orthodox and join or get rekt by Africans.

Oh it's you again.

Nice try

digits don't lie....

...but the Germans do

The only reason why it was great was because all your greatest generals, admirals, advisers and soldiers where either, Serb, Greek or Albanian

hold your horses

ahem

what a nice empire, if only it lasted longer, we could have had Constantinople if Dusan had not died unexpectedly.

Even if we got into orthodoxy we would get jewed by the Serbs and Greeks together because they don"t care that they will become Kalergi spawn or that their birthrates are low. They are still stuck in the 1990-mindset and so are we. There's no hope. Just nuke us.

The best we can hope for is to fake this mudslime thing a bit longer untill Greece and Serbia starts speaking Swahili or Morrocan and then Kosovo them out of there.

It's sad. But such is life in European ghetto.

I forgot to mention Bulgarians as well

Nice fake map. I mean, Iceland, really?