How do you feel about 11 year old kids becoming red pilled?

how do you feel about 11 year old kids becoming red pilled?
do you feel responsible?
are you proud?

>video related
youtube.com/watch?v=pFZkyr5OGYA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZALVYkWjCE
youtube.com/watch?v=OjfztjGkA2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her onii-chan gives her a script
typical female slut
fuck off

erm, why does...

>she

...sound like a little boy.

doesn't seem like she's reading a script
plus i've seen her live stream and she says the same sort of shit
this is reality now.
children raised by the internet.

Red pills are powerful agents to the uninitiated. Once you see the term show up in tv ads, it will become dull like all the SJW stuff, which went the same path. (Really, they also thought they got some secret elite knowledge.)

She's said in videos her brother writes scripts for her, she's developed enough character to emulate it on a stream but it's blatantly not what she wants to be doing. She makes videos talking about how overwhelmed she feels even just by older students saying they watch her videos, most of her friends don't even know she has a YouTube channel because she tries to keep it quiet. Her brother seems like some scumbag failure with no talent or marketable skills, so he exploits his little sister for Internet bux, probably spends all day in his parents basement smoking weed after dropping out of university.

>She's said in videos her brother writes scripts for her
citation needed
she said he helps her film some videos

shes too smart to be a girl, is it possibly a "trans" kid or something? her mannerisms are tomboyish at least.

Why are you watching children on youtube?

>muh redpill

its literally just being rational and logical and not being easily influenced by corrupted kikes. Not that special it should be expected of everyone.

Actually this.

youtu.be/tZALVYkWjCE
1:50
>in the past 3 videos I've been crediting another writer, it's not a secret if you know how to fucking read

have {{{{{they}}} destroyed katey perry's mind now that she's old and they're done with her

Sup Forums is 11 yr old kids thinking they're red pilled and that the mere mention of it doesn't make them sound like a retard.

Expected a Turkish flag. Anyways, stop posting this child here.
And isn't Youtube 13+? Why hasn't this kid been shoa'd?

When an 11 year old girls channel is more reasonable and informative then CNN. Love it.

btw america, make her your president.

trap thread?

Fuck off with your scripted e celebs.

shes qt tho

>puberty is coming in

This is where you abandon ship lest you become a pedo.

>Fuck off with your scripted e celebs.

do you think someone else writes it? If she prepares there's nothing wrong with it.

I hate the way Sup Forums sucks e-tard ass, but this kid is pretty smart. She could do a better late night show than any current adults. On the other hand, she's just saying what should be obvious to anyone, which goes to prove how retarded liberals and SJWs are and how the media sucks up to them, which is why we elected a clown as president.

>its another kiketube thread
kill yourself

Even if she's reading the scripts she's digesting this info and understanding it. You can tell from the delivery that she's delivering emphasis on points that she clearly understands and agrees with.

It's so hard to watch this bitch but I want to know what the video is about

Yes, she credits another person that she mentions in her other videos, is a friend.
>pic related

>She's said in videos her brother writes scripts for her
The video being "critiqued" in that video, she also talked about how people think her dad or her brother write her script, contradicting the entire point you are trying to make.

>Her brother seems like some scumbag failure with no talent or marketable skills, so he exploits his little sister for Internet bux, probably spends all day in his parents basement smoking weed after dropping out of university.
Her brother is in her toy commercial video, and hes barely older than her.

People who watch her under the age of 12 should be put on a watch list.

a child of the internet. bitter and cynical at the age of 12. this is the future of kids i guess.

Isn't that the girl who said that she wanted to suck a dragon dildo? Can someone post the vid?
Truly redpilled

It's just the new culture, we're in the stage of "Meta-Postmodernism".

>Yfw this could be the future because we've red-pilled an entire generation.

Yes,kids used to be bitter and cynical outdoors. Oh how the world changes.

It's called Post-postmodernism. Postmodernism is meta.

Is it? I thought it was meta.

Would you care to list your age user?
>t.doubleStingcoordinator

The similar term for Post-postmodernism is Metamodernism.

That's a dude with growth hormone deficiency
>That's a dude with growth hormone deficiency
That's a dude with growth hormone deficiency
>That's a dude with growth hormone deficiency

Better role model than the catch me outside girl.

It's a trap

Amazing, she is so brutal and to the point, best laugh I've had for weeks, would watch again.

I didn't watch the video.
Kids are naturally red pilled. The view the world unfiltered without any indoctrination. they see fags and they thing error. They see niggers and think monkeys.

I think that the earlier you're indoctrinated into a political ideology the more likely you will renounce it later.

Its worth the watch.

hahaha
she's pretty funny
fuck niggers, shalom sandniggers, salam sandniggers and katy perry

This.

The inflection of her voice sound more like an adult's. No way that's a kid.

That's just sad

the people that speak out like this, the better

Holy shit. Whats her IQ 140-150? Damn this little girl is smart af!

>do you think someone else writes it?
She has said herself her brother writes her scripts.

>IQ
>accurate representation of inteligence

amerishart detected

(You)135650308
What are you doing with that meme flag faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=OjfztjGkA2k

Apparently one of her homies channels, I really love videos like these that totally fucking destroy retarded people.

I enjoyed this more than pewdiepie

if more of this gen is like her, we are going places

She'll be 13 in September, if she plans on ever going to college then the education system has 10 years to correct her wrong-think.

>iq
>not an accurate representation of intelligence

there is such a thing as general intelligence and iq is a good measure of it, stop deluding yourself tyrone.

Guess we'll find out in a year or 2

HOLY FUCKING JUMP CUT

Dude that is a kid.

What do you expect from Argies? They're subhuman, it's why it's so easy to take their rocks.

I mean i expect the pedo from german posters, and maybe leafs and jews. But i feel like most other people have a high enough standard that they dont fall for the pedo meme.

Shes pretty hot but it's pretty fucked up her parents neglect her like this.

>tumblr nose

>shadman

Are you saying she isn't cute?

Why are you projecting...

You know you like it.
Thinking about girls at all is badthink. Think sex things about them is a capital crime.

>Becoming redpilled

Thats not whats happened you fucking clown

Any child can adapt to anything given enough reinforcement
You hang around this shithole long enough at an early age chances are you will never be the person you could have been otherwise.

She's a parrot of sorts, one that speaks well and can edit pretty alright mind you, but a parrot is a parrot.

If you've ever heard her thoughts unfiltered in an actually conversation outside of her own home turf, she really doesn't know a whole lot other than the people she's trying to emulate.

She's likely prone to having that shit flipped once she realizes she's never really thought about it from many perspectives, let alone fully explore the one she's pushing.

Fascinating she even exists. It'll be interesting to see how she grows up and if she's smart enough to not be completely taken in by internet arguments.

I have been NatSoc since I was 10, and I am 20 now, I only accept Hitler more every day

She's pretty hot

Children rebel against anything they feel they aren't allowed to challenge

The only reason shit is the way it is is because the generation above us (heres assuming the average age here is teenagers-mid 20s) started to get really mouthy with their Pseudo hippie bullshit and forced goodwill.

Force those redpills now and you just create what we've been trying to escape. Or at least make it happen faster. No way to stop this cycle, it just is.

>11 year old kid
this is so edgy and cringy FUCK

good kid, made me laugh a couple times. Kind of disturbing though.

lol

Sup Forums pedophiles spam non-stop circlejerk threads about this kid, this shit should be ban on site

She's pretty hot