90's kids are now over 30 years old

>90's kids are now over 30 years old

How fucked are they?

a good portion of them are nu males, you tell me

most will most likely never work the same job longer than 2 years, most will never own a home. the generation will lack stability and wealth building abilities.

My gen is pretty fucked. It still votes democrats and think they are more privileged than niggers and that fags need their protection.

Feel free to exterminate. We are also the last majority white generation.

im still living with my parents, and im here like all of you

>Still votes democrats
Republicans aren't better at all.

We aren't all fucked, I'm doing pretty good. I hate my generation though. If the day of the rope came for millennials I'd line up and gladly give mine to kill the rest of my generation.

literally getting high as fuck in the attic of my parent's house while playing final fantasy 7 on an emulator

My parents are kicking me out soon.

Getting old sucks

No we're not.

I was born in 89 so just gonna keep being worthless until 30. hopefully someday die in my sleep

Doesn't this thread belong in that /r9k/ place instead of Sup Forums?

Yep

Lots of suicides because the internet has helped young people realize how beautiful the world can be but we're still too far behind technologically to truly satisfy those fantasies and dreams.

We're a bunch of apes that discovered something too beautiful for us. Unattainable.

>2017-1990=27
>27"""""""">""""""""30
Your IQ indicates american origins, OP

Wow I didn't expect so many fucking faggots, I'm 32 and I'll be Jesus 33 here soon and my life is pretty sweet desu.
3300sqft home, own two new cars, raising a red-pilled white family, not in debt, movie theater in my basement.
Why do you guys suck so fucking bad, damn

Real 90's kids were born prior to 1990 so they could full experience the 90s as a child. I was born early 90s and I still consider myself a 90s kid though.

but im only 27 ...

Dumb gyspy, 90s kids is referring to people who GREW UP throughout the 90s, rather than were born during that period.

90's kids implies the 90's was your childhood, dumbass, not when you were born.
>Only 90's kids will remember drawing those six lines and making them into that weird "S"

90s kid implies you remember 97-00, maybe 96 and 95. so more like (late) 90s kids.

Crippling heart condition is crippling. I would love a normal meat puppet but I was cursed with this one. Still not gonna kill myself like a faggot tho.

Same here

Fuck everything

Kids born in 1991 still had 9 years of 90s childhood, fuckooooo

At first I thought you meant children that were born in the 1990s and I was about to call you a retard
Then I realised I was the retarded one

Kids born in the 80's also had 90's childhood, kids born in 90's are not 30 yet, my point still stands, kys

People born in the early 90s have little in common with those born in the late 90s.

great, having a blast, this timeline astounds and entertains me everyday.
I grew up with a clinton presidency, and I never thought I would be alive to witness someone outside of the establishment run, let alone become potus.
We are being given an amazing chance right now , as a country. I have nothing but hope and happiness.

Shit, I think I used to have that toy.

GO GO POWER RANGERS, MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!

30 here.

i've bounced around through life and still have no ground. moved from here to there thinking that i could make something out of myself, but no dice.

been in trouble with the law growing up, dropped out of high school in 11th grade and no college education.

considering becoming homeless or living in a van. fuck it.

waiting for a happening.

Shame

This is probably true. I was born in 1990 and spent most of my childhood with no internet.

where in the us are you, van dudnt sown 2 bad

I was born in 1993 and remember doing the s with the lines...

>being born isnt the start of growing up

Who /2000s kid/ here? 2002 to 2006 was very comfy.

>I was born in the 70' but I consider myself as a 90's kid
>Literally born in the wrong generation

Bongs are always behind
Sorry the S took so long to get there

georgia

What fucking math are you using son, adults are talking

Yep van is perfect

from 2000 to roughtly 2006 the internet was very free

I recall when I first noticed the increasing appearance of registration forms and log ins. You rarely found them outside of internet forums for a long time. I already complained back then about the decrease of anonymity on the net. Today they literally ask your phone number and real names everywhere. What the fuck man.

I remember the early youtube designs too.

We are the generation that grew up during the Golden Age of political correctness.

Girl power, remember the holocaust, whites guilt, rap culture, gay propaganda, orientophilism, drugs as norm culture, boozing culture, single parent culture and career-or-death culture.

Considering the shit we had to put up with, and considering the casualties and scars we took, we actually did pretty well and the "Millennial Survivors", as I call them, are some of the most formidable White Nationalists because they intimately understand the enemy and intimately know when to attack and when to lay low. It shouldn't be such a surprise that they often use the enemies tricks against them, strangling the left with political correctness.

In some ways we are better than the previous generations in that we all seem to have the same low opinion of ourselves that the elder generations have of us. This lack arrogance saves us from delusion, and our lack of certainty makes us cautious. With our self esteem squarely rooted in existential ability, it means that when we feel confident, we have probably genuine grounds to be so.

Most of the survivors are men, and I'm starting to realise that we will probably find our most suitable wives and closest allies among the ranks of the generally superior members of generation Z.
In my personal interactions, I've noticed that many of them almost see me like a big brother and enjoy my way of wording things, perhaps putting formation to the more lucid ideas that they have formed themselves.

I think our best option in the general movement is to act more like an officer class to generation Z, show them the techniques and provide the weapons that we discovered through trial error and pain and give them the best shot at taking on the enemy.

That Millennial Survivors, to me, represent the triumph of nature over environment.
We should take some degree of pride in this. We theoretically shouldn't be soldiers of the Swastika, and yet, we are.

Anyone else had dial up internet that you pay by the minute, and got super excited when your parents got the unlimited internets?

i used to draw it on everything i owned while being bored in class, even my shoes.

My man

most fucked of any generation

I'm just glad I got to experience life before 9/11 and before third world immigration got really bad

>I'm born in the 60s and I sexually identify with 90s kids

Most 80s kids were adult aged and fucking in the 90s.

I don't know/care how they paid for it, just remember the REEEEAAAAWWWW REEEEAAAWWWWW
BRRRT BRRT
REEEEEEAAAWWWWWW

Same and i want to kill myself every day. Had a life and house but just lost it all

true words but I prefer not swinging the pendulum the opposite direction

I want no white nationalism. I hate all the anti white garbage out there but seek no return to the failure that was 33 to 45 I dont need this shit. The answer is not to jerk off to being white.

I'm 30 and just bought a house finally. The vast majority of my generation are fucked in terms of their work ethic and their politics. They deserve all the hardships this life can throw at them.

Probably the biggest pre internet meme. I've heared people claim they even drew this back in the 1950s.

My parents limited my time on the internet to like 30 minutes a day because it was expensive. After that I torrented so many video games.

>1980-1982 = adult at the end of the 90's
>most
Kys

"90s kid" implies that the bulk of your critical childhood experiences took place in the '90s.

I was born in 1994 and consider myself a 2000's kid. I was 6-16 during that decade.

Biggest pre internet meme was jeebus.

Nationalism didnt start in 1933 you dunce, ethnocentrism has been and will always be the norm. We are living in am aberrant age that only huge amounts of pressure and surveillance and threat of jailtime can keep basic biology from being the norm. Deus Vult posters are truly kekistani tier

>born in '83
>wealthy family
>all I do all day is dick around on the internet and ride horses
>gf owns multiple successful spas

we just get high and do NEET things at home, travel around the country showing horses, spend time at gf's island house in GA.

i remember it with a jester hat on top, as a stussy logo - early 90s.
although I think I looked and found no evidence of said design.
I used to draw it all over my trapper in white out pen.

Did you guys get all those free Internet CD's?
My room looked like some post-apocalyptic future I had so many hanging from the ceiling

>28
I'm waiting.

Mine have been telling me that for 10 years now
Don't worry about it
They say that but when push comes to shove they don't do shit and you're eating tendies and chugging down Mountain Dew like a boss of the house
Just stick to keeping your hours during midnight
If they noticed you during the day they'll "talk" with you

if i was born 85 what am I
i never really identified with millenium shit, don't even use a cell phone, and still jerk off to evangelion hentai
can I still count as the last wave of gen-x

Fugggg my neighbor and best friend had one and put a hole in his armpit, shit was like syrup

shitty job, gf with shitty job, shitty failure parents with no money, no property at all from parents ore relatives, father job sucks, mother is unempolyed for 15 yeras, no money to buy a house, saving money is slow as fuck.
at least i have a gf

>all nationalism is white nationalism
Lmao

You're 90's kid, I was born 84

The S stands for Satan

JoyofSatan.org

Millennial/Gen Y

We are millennial but just like any other generation not all fit the stereotype
I was raised by grandparents so technically I was raised like a gen x since I wasn't raised BY a gen x

I was born in 1985 and came into my own in the 90s. I'm 31 years old as I was born late in the year. I have a six figure job that requires no education and all relevant certifications are provided in the industry. I'm in the process of selling a condo I bought for $459,000 for at least $675,000, though I expect a bidding war will drive the price up to more than $700,000. I am going to take the profits of this sale and buy a house.

I have a wife and two children and we live a cluttered, but happy life. In a few years my average income will increase by another $40,000 bringing my household income up considerably... And by the age of 45 I will personally be making well over $250,000 per year.

Tl;dr I'm a 90s kid with a high school education that is doing well financially and providing a middle class lifestyle for my beautiful family in one of the worst housing markets in the world... So not particularly fucked,

I have no reason to live, other than revenge against the political establishment. I have nothing to lose. One day I will give my life for something great.

Fuck leaf fellow 1985 here going back to school for another degree because mine mean shit now
Give job

yeah, i melted mine with a lighter.

I think most of the faggots in this thread fell for societal memes. By our age we should be set up. Millennials aren't young anymore.

Same

>projecting this hard
I've never had a job for less than two years other than during HS/college and I own a house. Just turned 30. Not everyone is a loser.

If you only remember one president named bush you are not a 90s kid.

>Nationalism didnt start in 1933 you dunce, ethnocentrism has been and will always be the norm.
sure but white nationalism is not
It is abnormal to be so fixated on race. Leftists do that. Focus on being people. Focus on being an example, a respectable person. I don't respect a white person that is not respectable. I respect only a respectable person and then regardless of their color.
Given that, why would I be a white nationalist? I support my country if I think it is a just and good country with good people. Not because it is white.

Dude what did Armstrong ever do to you, he just lived to stretch

Oh boy

28/Michigan

I always thought that the 90's were strangely comfy. I knew it couldn't last. The energy manipulation of 9/11 was a success.

Personally, I stuck to trade schools instead of traditional college and it has treated me well, but is very stressful, as there are only so many people doing what I do

Apparently

please be black.

Well... Yeah me too. Also I'm only 26, I'm not sure why 90's kids are supposedly all in their 30's?

Truth hurts, and judging from my observations you are correct.

False.

Indeed but it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Just stay healthy and positive.

True, I was born in 91. I had an amazing childhood. Things got progressively worse and worse.

32 here, not fucked at all.

The question is how fucked are we

soon you will get your revenge

what? im born in 92 and im only 24, how retarded are you?

>I'm not sure why 90's kids are supposedly all in their 30's?
Read the thread before posting, fuckstick

Nationalism caught steam in he 18th century you fucking mong.

You too dumbass

Yes... Let the hatred flow...

Eh, I'm doing ok, could be worse, could be better.

I'll sign up for a Happening though, while I'm still young

Call me butter cause I'm on a roll today