Give me a redpill on Jew

Here mostly, We don't have any bad reputation on Jew. When i was a student, I was taught only "muh holocaust" by teacher so what's the Jew doing to you? Why do you hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Why do you hate termites that make your house collapse?

>Niggers ruining the entire world
>Hey let's persecute jews instead

Pure Coincidence!

Every one love Luciferian deceiver what are you talking about

You may want to read a book before asking those stupid questions here

Civilizational Tapeworm.

Ok have a good day now goy Jew are your children friends since 1666 don't be like that ..

If it weren't for Jews they'd mostly be in africa.

Don't trust Western Jews, especially the American ones, they are the scum of the earth.

Oh look it's the American Jew living in Korea.

Don't trust any Jew.

Fuck off kike.

Don't trust this poster, he's a liberal Jew in disguise!

damnit man

Feminists, marxists, and critical theorists are disproportionately Jewish. That's why

Every high intellect field is disproportionately Jewish as they are disproportionally intelligent

They are extremely clannish and practice intense nepotism within their own tribe, especially with regards to positions of influence in society. Pic related. From there, they use tools like their controlled media outlets to sway the narrative such that it erodes the power that Western peoples (i.e., whites) maintain in the West (see, e.g., Jews favor immigration into the West, but are against immigration into Israel). The effect is to dilute the white majority and divide any sense of ethnic consensus. Their aim in doing so is firstly to limit any nationwide consensus against Jewry in the West (unlike with a homogeneous society, a 'multicultural' society with dozens of ethnic groups with divergent interests can be pitted against each other). Their second aim is to completely atomize the individual. When you rapidly upend traditional values, push moral relativism, and flood a nation with foreigners, it erodes a peoples’ ability to identify with one another on a group level (i.e., by race, religion, etc.). (See Jews attacking Christianity or anyone advocating for ethnic consensus among whites).

Of course, what’s good for the goyim isn’t good for the Jews. As the Jews fervently chip away at other groups’ ethnic and cultural homogeneity, they (perhaps more than any other group) strive to remain incredibly homogenous ethnically and culturally. In the long run, what is the net effect of stripping away any sort of group identity maintained by others in society, but strictly maintaining your own? Have you ever played any game that is “every man for himself” but you enter the game with several other players and then act as though you were a team? It is an enormous systematic advantage that cannot be overcome by any individual in the game.

Control of media is but one way that Jews go about to pursue these aims. See influence of government (jews pushing for mass immigration), control of Hollywood (movies/TV attacking white identity), and many others.

gold

bump

>Don't trust Western Jews, especially the American ones, they are the scum of the earth.
What are you an Arab from Nazareth?

There are lots of (((us))) in the West who aren't deranged leftist lunatics.

I'm an Israeli patriot who sees the huge damage the goddamn leftists cause

I feel like 3/4 of pol are just Jews trying to be edgy.

Around 1666 when Sabbatai Zevi fractured the jewish community with his twisted ways converting to Islam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

Spurned out the heresy of Frankism and used by the Rothschilds for their schemes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

Orthodox Jews don't believe in a literal gathering of the Israelite. Israel was formed by a declaration from a Zionist Rothschild to the British.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Now Israel is run by babylonian talmudic kabbalist frankists aka zionists

And that's how you get Jews burning the Israeli flag.