I'm just curious what Pagans actual spiritual beliefs are. Do you guys believe in an afterlife, an eternal soul...

I'm just curious what Pagans actual spiritual beliefs are. Do you guys believe in an afterlife, an eternal soul, reincarnation? Or are you athiests but believe in respecting and keeping the tradition for morale and racial reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2pHpUr9w7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Pagans are just atheists that want to slaughter all Christians and are actively working towards that goal. There's no way in hell Varg's religious in any way, shape or form. Paganism is a meme and has ended 1500 years ago when the last druids voluntarily baptized due to realizing Christianity is the only right religion.

Today's "pagans" have no actual connection to the old world of false gods, no basis on which to start a religion, and all they seem to be doing is spreading anti-christian sentiment. They're militant atheists that hate Christians and want them killed, it's not rocket science.

Also the second. Being a pagan for racial purposes is fine too.

0/10

>Do you guys believe in an afterlife, an eternal soul, reincarnation?
yes, there are many homes
yes, we do believe that you also can come back
>Or are you athiests but believe in respecting and keeping the tradition for morale and racial reasons?
no
yes morale, honor and tradition
blood is everything

This. It's pointless to go back. We have to become negroes and worship a Jew.

bullshit, come to a pagan general sometime there is tons of reading, and small groups you can join

I think it's this.
There religion is ironic and artificial, since they hold no real creed, no real accounts and no real ceremonies.
A bunch of crooked fedoras trying to start a second-wave atheism in irony. It's bound to crash, since the grounds for its growth is even shakier than non-stoic secularism, and that's saying something.

Paganism needs tradition and rites of initiation since it doesn't have sacred/canonical books. The last pagans died centuries ago. There is no modern or contemporary paganism.

And paganism is not sacred, it's materialistic belief revolving on personal gains.

Anyway what said.

is this one of those "i am incapable of understanding how a white person could follow white religions" thread?
or is it more of a thinly veiled "white religions are all about dancing around fire and sacrificing bulls once a month (that's literally all there is to it because the european spirit is one of dumb primitive savagery) and all whites were incapable of civilization until the jews gave us religion" type of thing?

all a pagan needs is to be white. christianity is the civic nationalism of religion

There is a Supreme God or Creator

The gods that govern the laws of nature are His Servants, just like us

Fuck all desert religions

>Do you guys believe in an afterlife, an eternal soul, reincarnation?
There a multiple potential afterlives in Norse Paganism, unsure about other native European religions.

>Or are you athiests but believe in respecting and keeping the tradition for morale and racial reasons
I sort of am, I still do some religious rites though. I agree with Jordan Peterson on the whole "whether the gods exist within or without is immaterial, the point is that they exist" thing. I'm planning to fast for nine days and nine nights to honor Odin come December, as an example a religious practice.

Their main belief is believing that Odin drank semen for strength.

Paganism is crazy.

>Pagans
This is literally every non-abrahamic religion in existence. Of course they have more differences than similarities in beliefs.

Pagan is an all encompassing term. It includes numerous religions completely unrelated to each other.

>tfw the Gods of Old are actually angels in disguise
>Explains why all of their children with mortal men/women have the powers of Nephilim
PAGANKEKS BTFO

>referencing a source that was written by a jew
actually this is the main belief of christians. no coincidence though; it is in the christian spirit to hold holy the written word of the jew

>Their main belief is believing that Odin drank semen for strength.

Written by a Jew and never properly sourced to any known pre-Christian Scandinavian work.

all the scandinavian works were written by christians u silly

american "pagans" are as cringe as it gets

I believe in a temporary afterlife where I will meet my ancestors and Gods. My soul will go through a process of purification, we believe the soul grows during life on Earth, and sometimes it grows abnormally like a mutation. These "mutations" or abnormalities of the soul are removed after death and only the true self remains. This true self is what goes and meets the ancestors. We believe in rebirth down the bloodline, and that's why the souls of babies are innocent, they've been purified in the afterlife before returning.
Christians are very opposite, they of course think that the afterlife is permanent and that we never return to Earth, and that babies are born in sin, which is a foul and disgusting way to think about babies. It should be naturally clear that babies are innocent, somehow this reality escaped the Jews a couple thousand years ago.

Not at all, we now have access to many of the Old Norse texts such as the Poetic Edda that had been passed down to Snorri Sturluson through oral tradition. Snorri's only original work was the Younger Edda, which is now mostly regarded as Christian fiction.

Pagans believe in an Afterlife and the majority of them believe in Reincarnation. After you die, you set aside and take a breather for awhile, and then you decide (a willful decision) to get born again.

And the baby you're born as, family you're born into, circumstances you will have, are a result of what kind of Things your Soul wants to do. Primal urges, things that go beyond just a mental desire.
> this is also shared by indian spirituality, the "karma" ideology.

Being this redpilled can result in a tendency of living life passively and being a pacifist.

However the real wisdom comes in when you know that failing to take action can be as damaging as taking the wrong action. So thats how you can tell the difference between a fluffy new-ager and a real seasoned pagan.

If you're allergic to bees you will kill a wasp with a flyswatter rather than let it kill you. If your (ancient) community needs food to survive, you will kill the fuck out of animals for food.

As for your picture Pagans do NOT sacrifice anything. You cant sacrifice something that isn't yours, and the deities have No Use for anything that you would give them. Offerings are about symbolic personal-gifting thats all, a gesture, hand-weaving a basket as a dedication is fine enough. Causing damage in the process of it just gets them angry at you.

Satanists might though, depending what their beliefs are. But they arent pagan and wouldn't like being lumped in with them either.

Globalist satanists sacrifice babies to provide that negative energy (torture) to their evil controllers to gain favor by feeding them. They also actually believe they own everybody, thus they're just donating something they already own.

> muh pentagram

The 5 pointed star is a magic symbol with real power regardless of who's using it. It all depends on what they're using it for.

If you draw one without any use or intentions for it, it wont do anything at all.

Watch this faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=w2pHpUr9w7o

Well, pure european no matter where you live allows you to practice. But you wouldn't know about that, mestizo

Germanic paganism asserts that we are reborn down our bloodlines, which is the premise for inheritance laws and royalty.
We also negotiate with the Gods when it comes to when they will send us back to Earth, the dead envy the living because the living have the opportunity for glory. Earth is seen as a huge battlefield where fighting for the will of the Gods and your Ancestors earns you glory among them, and so also their praise.
You're missing out on a lot of Germanic perspective, relying too much on Hindu crap.
:^)

Thing is Druids and Shamans are also generally pagans too. Being that they end up having these rites of initiation simply happen to them which usually leads to them going down this path.

People like this are Originators of pagan paths. They make contact with the deities and gain the skills necessary.

> material gains

People like these hardly ever write books or sell anything beyond some handcrafted shit that barely affords to keep a roof over their head. And as far as worldly labor goes they rarely ever do anything other than menial jobs or fix-it work for 12 bucks an hour or less.

Not sure where you got this idea.

They also tend to stick specifically to rural areas where they can commune with nature too. So they wouldn't have a big house with fancy gizmos either.

> t. I know several people like this, and there are reasons why they live that way, this is where their focus is and its strong, they literally dont have time or energy for worldly pursuits.

>I'm just curious what Pagans actual spiritual beliefs are. Do you guys believe in an afterlife, an eternal soul, reincarnation?

More practical purposes.

Peace of mind and support for the more fragile individuals, keeping of tradition, lore and knowledge for long-term.

>The last pagans died centuries ago.

What? There are active shamanist practioners originating from a single line over 15 thousand years ago from europe to asia to native americans.