Why do white "people" think they're masterrace when it's pretty clear that they're inferior to other races...

Why do white "people" think they're masterrace when it's pretty clear that they're inferior to other races? Is it delusion?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12046007/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904158/#!po=20.5000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Turks have more in common with a roach than other humans?

Brains over brawn any day. Besides the worlds strongest man is white.
SAGE

why do roaches think they're people

Is that why they practically took over the world?

calm down amerimutt i was talking about wh*Tes not amerimutts

why has not a single turkish "men" (I don`t know how you call male cockroaches) ever won a strongman competition?

Gloating about dick sizes doesn't make you a master race

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS T^HE TURKROACH IS POSTING AGAIN

Oh its (you) again

turkroach in divisive slide thread shocker.

MODS

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Whereas the original D-bearing Homo population had since gone extinct, this introgressed copy of the D allele in humans had subsequently spread to exceptionally high frequency throughout much of world because of positive selection
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12046007/
>Primary microcephaly (MIM 251200) is an autosomal recessive neurodevelopmental condition in which there is a global reduction in cerebral cortex volume, to a size comparable with that of early hominids

Le 56% white or le 100% roach? Such a tough choice

at least i'm 100% something
unlike you

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
>from Neanderthal individual from Mezzena Rockshelter (Monti Lessini, Italy)
>We show that a well-preserved Neanderthal fossil dated at approximately 50,000 years B.P., was homozygous for the ancestral, non-D, allele
>certainly shows that speculations on a possible Neanderthal origin of what is now the most common MCPH1 haplogroup are not supported by empirical evidence from ancient DNA

Another gene related to brain size, ASPM, shows even stronger geographical division, displaying a hypertrophic G allele that;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904158/#!po=20.5000
>reaches high frequencies in Central and Western Asia, Europe and North Africa, as well as in Papua-New Guinea (but there are reasons to suspect contamination; see Discussion) and very low frequencies in East Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Americas
>MCPH-D is very frequent in Asia, Europe, and the Americas, moderately frequent in North and East Africa, South-East Asia, and Oceania (see comment on Papua-New Guinea), and very rare in Central, Western, and South sub-Saharan Africa
>We propose that their effects involve subtle differences in the organization of the cerebral cortex, with cognitive consequences including linguistic biases in the processing and acquisition of linguistic tone

100% roach, now that's something to be proud of!

100% Bulgarian mixed with Greek, Albanian, Syrian and Mongol

jup 100% mutt

Why are Humans Masters of the Animal kingdom when an animal their size is stronger, has better natural weaponry? Because Humans are smarter. I guess that answers your question.

Stop with these race baits threads you disgusting roach.

It's that Kurd subhuman again. Ignore his anti white threads. Turks are whites. Kurds are not.

Our easiness in conquering every other group of people.

100% inbred judging by your obsessive schizophrenic ramblings lol

>turks
>white

nice try Süleyman

>
Diz

/thread

>implying whites didn't have colonies all over Africa, Middle East, and Asia back then

So two genes related to brain size - ASPM and MCPH1 - control brain size. Europeans and Papuan New Guineans are the only groups where both genes reach high frequencies.

Europeans come from Sundaland-Sahul, and are over 1,000,000 years old;

I1 is concentrated in all regions, but abscent from modern Australian aboriginees - supposedly. Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5).
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

If S, H, V, U, R1b and I were all native to Australia, then Europe appears to be a truncated version of Australian mtDNA and Y diversity, and Australia appears to be a gene pool where H, V, U, R1b and I went extinct. This would also explain why type A blood is common in Australian natives;

>anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

Come on Jamal... no need to hide behind the turkroach flag

"Sickle Cell Disease"
" Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder."
" Normal red blood cells can live up to 120 days. But, sickle cells only live for about 10 to 20 days."
" With less healthy red blood cells circulating in the body, you can become chronically anemic. The sickled cells also damage the spleen. This puts you are at greater at risk for infections."
" Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene."
" Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans."
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/