I am gonna get suicided - proof as requests

Posted earlier here about being a financial whistleblower who have submitted terabytes of data to the SEC and other law enforcement organizations with 500+ turn key tips of international financial fraud.
Here is the link for some emails, text format only sorry, internet sucks here in russia

lots of my posts keep getting removed, try searching "taylor amarel whistleblower" you will find an interesting rabbit hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/thread/8648875/politics/incoming-instructions-re-dead-whistleblower.html
scribd.com/document/335096206/FFIG-Operating-Agreement-v16-FYK-FFIG-Clean
scribd.com/document/335096208/Ffig-Ppm-v12-Fyk-7-29
scribd.com/document/335096205/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-D-FYK-v3-clean
scribd.com/document/335096202/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-S-FYK-v2-FFIG-clean
scribd.com/document/335096198/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-One-Year
scribd.com/document/335096200/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Six-Month
scribd.com/document/335096199/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Two-Years
scribd.com/document/335096203/基金认购意向书-中文版-v6
scribd.com/document/335096201/基金认购意向书-英文版
archive.is/s16Ex#selection-579.0-585.87
reddit.com/r/whistleblower/comments/5rfthr/whistleblower_support_opportunity/?st=j5sbzjzn&sh=0afa5b8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Post docs and link them.

hollaforums.com/thread/8648875/politics/incoming-instructions-re-dead-whistleblower.html
glad my IP has been logged. Happy days

bumping for links

Bump while I read

Bump.

scribd.com/document/335096208/Ffig-Ppm-v12-Fyk-7-29
scribd.com/document/335096205/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-D-FYK-v3-clean
scribd.com/document/335096202/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-S-FYK-v2-FFIG-clean
scribd.com/document/335096198/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-One-Year
scribd.com/document/335096200/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Six-Month
scribd.com/document/335096199/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Two-Years
scribd.com/document/335096203/基金认购意向书-中文版-v6
scribd.com/document/335096201/基金认购意向书-英文版

archive.is/s16Ex#selection-579.0-585.87

have a bump

reddit.com/r/whistleblower/comments/5rfthr/whistleblower_support_opportunity/?st=j5sbzjzn&sh=0afa5b8c

bump
also IP log

this
and another thread
just google
"taylor amarel whistleblower"
you'll get one more than one governments "list"

bumping this somebody archive

bump for interest

Bumper

Yeah just looked through it. Sadly it appears to be nothing substantial

Basic gestalt?

Not posting directly but you can find this info on google for searching "taylor scott amarel whistleblower", also lots of info on pastebin. there was a 4800 thread on 8 chan with lots of info

anybody have more details or archives of the paosts, I htink there are an email dump too

google "taylor scott amarel"

there are some good dumps on plebs/helo forums as well as a few email dumps on 8ch archives

look gere EIGHT-CHAN.net/pdfs/res/480.html#4812

some foog files posted worth digging

bump and an ip log

don't need to say it here, but if i get shot twice in the back of the head, locked into a suitcase - it wasn't suicide or a robbery gone wrong

archive is deleted

how can you proof it

Ya did good kid.

Just run off into the woods and live off the land.
Make them work for it. Its harder to abduct someone if the only people possibly coming near them are abductors and they are expecting it.

can you give us some idea of who is involved and what the fraud is?

>inb4 OP is deaded

rip op

>it's harder to abduct someone far away from all civilization, where you could land an entire squad via helicopter in their backyard and there will still be no witnesses

Bump

I'm getting s l e e p y

RIP OP. You did good work.

Make a video of yourself saying you are in good mental/physical health, and that you are fearing for your life, and that any tragic accident/suicide/whatever can be assumed to be foul play. Then set up a dead man's switch to release it if needed, along with giving out copies to close family and telling them to release if something happens to you.

I'm totally fucking serious if you're not LARPing. IMO anyone who even does something as relatively insignificant as being an user without a VP who digs into important things like pizzagate, awan bros, seth rich, etc should be taking these steps. We know how ZOG operates, and we even know that they will go after random internet dwellers.

Thank you for your service user. I hope you don't commit suicide via 2 shots to the back of the head.

Yeah I'm gonna need the big enchilada

Does your family own any farmland? How healthy are you? I can provide 5k dollars, healthy sperm, and strong arms for working the land to our growing family. Think about it.