Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates has called on the European Union to reconsider its open-door policy of welcoming...

Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates has called on the European Union to reconsider its open-door policy of welcoming migrants as it motivates many more to leave Africa.

He said this week during an interview with a German media that European countries should take measures to make it more difficult for migrants to leave Africa through the current transit routes.

β€œOn the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees, but the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this – which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa,” the Microsoft founder said.

africanews.com/2017/07/07/europe-s-generosity-motivates-more-migrants-to-leave-africa-bill-gates//

Is Bill Gates /ourguy/?

>self-sustained man and married
Absolutely not /ourguy/.

t. worthless liberal virgin

you should go back to the website you frequent now, kid.

>Anything it's right as long it furthers my agenda.

Plz don't do this.

>thinks I am liberal
Maybe Confederfags really are stupider than they look.

>self-sustained man and married
>Absolutely not /ourguy/.
Pick one

your incredibly apparent mental illness says otherwise, faggot.

heres a hint: just because you daydream about killing other white boys doesnt make you somehow above the other sad white boys.

Hes close to being /ourguy/
Gates is a eugenist. He been trying to stonewall african overpopulation for years

>Is Bill Gates /ourguy/?
Nah, he just has a bit of common sense when it comes to not encouraging Africans to breed like rabbits and not flooding white countries with third-worlders.
Unless he's been secretly sterilizing Africans with the gibs he's sent them over the years, he's not /ourguy/.

I'm not even white, though I appreciate the compliment.
I simply made a joke along the lines of everyone on Sup Forums being single and kissless virgins. Sucks to see that hit a nerve, apparently.

Sarcasm doesnt really come through on the internet, I thought you were an MGTOW as well.

He literally has. It's barely even a secret.

Bill Gates saying what millions of Europeans have been saying for years.

It literally took a fucking genius to warn them loool

Fuck my shit already. Obvious!

>i'm not white

Get out parasite.

>im not white
lol prove it then. mentally ill white boys like you have a very big issue with feigning non-whiteness when you are given anonymity.

Really tickles my pickle

Always thought he was one of ((them))

>meme flag

Ok, after you

How does Bill Gates not get it? He can't possibly be this naive.

What doesn't he get?

how do I prove it

You first faggot

>heritage is a meme
gentrified white boys, everyone. watch them crash and burn while they scream for mommy to help them.

>doesnt know what a photograph is
maybe you are a shitskin after all.

cringe*

No, he's responding to the inevitable destruction of his company's primary market: successful businesses.
>i know he isn't CEO

reddit*

>spend billions and spend retirement working for charity to help dindus on the dark continent even though you know it won't make a dent
>Kraut autism ruins any progress you've made
I'd tell Dear Leader Merkel to kick rocks too

Truth is, if this trend continues we will face a literal catastrophe in not even 20 years.

Watch as people starve because there is not enough food and water (and money) to sustain the Africans with 15 children.

There is a finite amount of people that can live on a given piece of land and Europe is already the most densely populated continent on earth.

I'm calling it now, in 20 years there will be a civil war if this migrant crisis is not stopped.

There will be civil war, and 20 years from now all those western culture hating shitskins will have an army of young men ready to kill native europeans.