What state is /ourstate/

what state is /ourstate/

death to america

Hawaii

Texas

Alaska

Pretty much everywherebis based, even "blue" states like oregon outside of portland/salem.

>Alaska
>Arizona
>Maine
>Texas
In no particular order

california

>Maine
Wut

You retard

Florida

>Publix
Is that all Florida has?

Wisconsin!!

No

I don't even need a painting.

Whitest state in the union I believe.

The day of the rake is starting, its all out meme war

same

Ah, probably so, but not sure that's enough to be /ourstate/. The north east is pretty cucked

This is pretty accurate, just remember that every state has it's chucked parts. Arizona has John McCain, Texas has Austin, etc.

>this is all the ammo the leaf has
I expected more from the most experienced shit posters on the board

And safest.

>Arizona has John McCain
For now...

I'm going to say Maine. Especially because it's so weird and Ye Olde England.

Central and Southern Illinois would be republican and super white but we got the gayest city in the union on our northern side.

It's Indiana

Fuck off Muhammad Al-Jihadi, Day of the Glassing is coming for you sandniggers.

Word

>implying im brown
fuck off kike

Constitutional carry, pot is legal, and it's the whitest state. Lots of liberal twits around though.

Not impressed m8

Tennessee, and only because I'm here :^)

Tennessee

I live in Maine. South coastal Portland area is liberal. Most of the rest of the state is kick ass conservative.

North Dakota

Pretty much everywhere outside the cities is based.

Tennessee

>looks at election map
This is true.

Ellsworth. Tons of liberals here too. Out in the towns it reddens nicely.

I fucking love this meme.

Yeah, we have our pockets of liberal asstards.

It has to be Texas.

>up is Wisconsin clay
Fuck off.

>Texas
lmao why

Isn't Canada technically in America?

Pfft no. Maybe the rural areas but Nashville has been ruined and Memphis is all niggers. East Tennessee is where it's at. It's just impossible to get a job here without knowing someone or getting extremely lucky. Still better than CA tho ask them why they keep moving here

Texas has the most meme power.

It must be Texas no matter what.

And those lovely refugees. How's that working out for you?

Cali. Surprisingly few rural and suburban retards if you stay out of the desert shitholes, massive economy, unique culture, beautiful landscapes, bastions of intellectualism and technological progress (Silicon Valley and the like) and a ton of blue electoral votes that serve to keep conservashits out of office. We counterweighted nearly the entire Bible Belt and flyover country combined last election.

i agree except texas

I suppose. I live in south east Tennessee, in the Chattanooga area. Fuck west Tennessee, waaaay to many niggers.

>lmao why
Literally the America of America

I fucking hate this state.
Only thing going for it is no humidity and gun laws
FUCK
AZ

Lewiston has Somali refugees. Lewiston has always been a shithole

New Hampshire? It's fairly good liberty wise.

Maryland, of course! I mean, we have one of the best looking flags and it's unique, unlike the others. Argue with me, you fucks. I dare you.

Eh Massachusetts is alright. Sucks that everyone is brainwashed to prioritize browns, and the non-Boston areas are heroin dens. The suburban/rural houses are 90 year old wood and cost 300k despite breaking down, and the yards are small.

Actually, fuck Massachusetts.

>Texas

OP asks for "our" state...
user gives us Mexico's state...

That hurts my eyes

u wot

Hey fuck you. Show me another state that could absorb so many beaners and still be red

Fuck you nigger

Don't cut yourself on that edge

They have to go back.

Fun Fact: The California Flag was originally intended to have a Pear on it, but because of a misunderstanding, they thought it said bear and that's why there's a bear on the flag.

>calling someone a nigger is edgy

>>Arizona
Mexicans
>>Maine
liberal cucks
>>Texas
pretty good but Mexicans

>Ctrl+F Iowa
>zero results
>good stay out

I'm going to be checking Chattanooga out this year. might move out there. Lookout Mountain area looks nice and Signal Mountain schools look nice. apparently they might build a Lookout Mountain charter school

yes it is cool flag but the only person itt who posted Maryland is a faggot. not happening

only right answer, having said that, don't come here

>ctrl-f
>Kentucky
>Nothing

It's pretty but only good for retirement.

Trump's bar mitzvah was lit af

Nuke Minneapolis and carpet bomb north shore of Lake superior and then Minnesota is /ourState/.
Otherwise North Dakota is. I prefer Minnesota and Wisconsin rural landscape however. Awesome lakes and rivers, very moral conservative people. Urban shit holes with fags, refugees, and niggers ruin everything.

>no Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania

What the fug.

I'm more white than you.

Grew up in Maryland, and I'm not surprised to see either a faggot or a faggot larper singing its praises. It's a communist shithole controlled by the kikes in Montgomery County, 2nd biggest kike stronghold in the US outside of NYC.

Remember when they instituted a millionaires tax and lost a huge portion of it's tax base when something like 100k people making seven figures or more moved out of places like Potomac and headed for VA? I do.

None of them, fuck America.

Go back then

Maine's too damn poor. Go to NH where it's still legal to make money.

I'm from Montgomery county, can confirm the jewery going on up there, not surprised they and Baltimore fucked up the whole state
So glad I've been in VA for the past 15 years

We're picking from the good states

Everyone!!!! Come to New Hampshire!!!

Montana

Nevada

Texas is Mexico with liberals, worst state in union

No, not at a
ll. Unless by "in" you mean "between", as in the area between the lower 48 states and alaska.

Unfortunately true. The meme CONCEPTION of what Texas is stems back from the good old days when it was still almost all white. Similarly to how people might still have a conception of California being a bunch of surfer dudes and flower power granola girls. In reality, Texas has become totally colonized by Mexicans and California liberal transplants, with native White texans barely able to hold them off and keep their culture, just as California is now nothing but mexicans, chinks, and pooinloos.

PA is nigger central and illegals have been flooding the southern counties for years

can confirm. PA outside niggerdeathia used to be 100% white, and now we have places like Kenneth Square in Chester County that have turned to being majority spic within just 10-20 years. It's ridiculous. Luckily they're all scared shitless by Trump.

Philly is nigger central, almost all the rest of PA is wonderful