Is this man partly responsible for the degeneracy of society?

Is this man partly responsible for the degeneracy of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mtZ-uhsqvUk
youtu.be/3DEUFLCLcbI
youtube.com/watch?v=mV0CjpvgJQo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mum is.

>(((stern)))
Meh, maybe a little, he was really just the first to realize they're was a market for degeneracy and capitalized on it.

symptom, not cause.

worst part of this 'white genocide' meme is that it relies entirely on the concept of whites being too stupid to think for themselves. how can you be superior to jews if you fall for their tricks so easily?

HEY NOW HEY NOW HEY NOW HEY NOW Robin has some gigantic tits, doesn't she? HEY NOW, Benji, why the fuck are you late again? I should fucking fire you, Benji. But I won't, because I'm merciful and benevolent. Fuck, I was at the therapist for the ninth time this week yesterday. He said I need to learn how to forgive myself or something. Whatever, it'll never happen. He's a fucking anti-semite anyway. Hit 'em with the Hein!!!

That would be elevating him above his importance. He's just a despicable fuck who plays the game.

>hoo hoo I invented pushing degeneracy on the radio
>tell em house nigger

Came here to post this

You seem to be implying that we're in stage 1 when we're really in stage 4. The herd has been bred.

doesnt really make a difference. if white people 50 years ago were stupid enough to fall for it its proof enough to me that this world is jewish clay.

Baba Booey! Baba Booey! Baba Booey! Howard Sterns penis! Baba Booey! Baba Booey! Howard Sterns penis!

Howard Sterns penis!

>Man
>Jew

What is it with Jews and black dicks? I saw his movie he made about him in the early 2000's all this kike talk about was black dick.

Hey now

>WHAT are you TALKING ABOUT?! I'VE BEEN PUSHING DEGENERACY ON THE RADIO SINCE I WAS NINETEEN YEARS OLD!
>Now look at my tiddles.

youtu.be/mtZ-uhsqvUk

based howard stern defends the 2nd amendment. Hes one of the rare unicorns with an nyc ccw.

(((Stern)))
youtu.be/3DEUFLCLcbI

He knew exactly what was happening. He seems too relaxed about it.

In a way yes.

The problem with freedom is that it implies that the populace is moral. As a result of edge Lord's of old, we are here today

Stern is totally redpilled about blacks though, I remember hearing him go on about how his parents sacrificed him to the alter of diversity and refused to move to a white neighborhood.

He had to run and hide on Martin Luther King day because they would literally hunt whitey.

He is a total hollywood cocksucker these days though

Howard on why the black community is doomed: youtube.com/watch?v=mV0CjpvgJQo

LMAO holy shit... the way he says "we're under attack" at ~8:59 is like he's fucking mocking the goyim

jesus

>how can you be superior to jews if you fall for their tricks so easily?
Jews can only exist by exploiting others, in a civilization elevated by white men.