One drop rule

one drop rule

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuke America
Shit mixed degenerate nation

To be honest, the one drop rule is pretty retarded. You're not at fault if your great-great-great-great grandparent decided to fuck a negress.

atleast im not a nigger
>inb4 kike

We really need to make protest so that the US is broken down by state flags

JUST

>We really need to make protest so that the US is broken down by state flags

This shit needs to happen.

>starting at one percent
This isn't that bad.
Everyone knows the South is filled with niggers and mullatos, nothing new there, 2.5 percent of whites with one percent nigger dna isn't bad.

>europeans are too stupid to understand what a sclera is
not one bit surprised since learning about the white parts of eyes is probably considered racist in europe.

>implying I'm a E*ropean subhuman
Kys w*ite monkey

My first kid I had with my blonde hair blue eyed wife from Alabama had curly hair. I plan on adopting my next child.
The only good part is that her ancestors were the original WASPs who came to America.

curly hair could just be from Native Americans bruh, who cares about that.

Honest question, why do shitskins always t*pe l*ke t*is?

Why the *?

More than 95% of White Americans have no African or Amerindian ancestry and the 5% who do seem to have very little.
radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white

Are you sure? SURE? My daughters hair is pretty curly. At first I assumed my wife was Irish because she is white as Casper.

>Ashkenazi

Just get a DNA test it's actual real information.

State flag designs are for the most part too complicated to shrink down and still be legible. Making larger flag images would be a solution but doubt Chink M00t would do that.

yes I am positive my uncle has curly hair and it's because we are something like 1-2% Injun (I guess could be even more) and there is no negro in my family

if she doesnt know her ancestry it probably means they have been here for hundreds an hundreds of years. shes probably mostly english

I think its so you can't filter "european subhuman"

WE WUZ WHITEZ N SHIEET

You faggots are ridiculous. (((1-2%))) of "African" genes still means you're white. Stop being such purists.

t.mongrel

you might pass in north Africa but you can stay the fuck out of Europe

that explains why southerners are so dumb then

All Englishmen are mongrels too

>muh Europe is so pure
How much you wanna bet you're, like, I don't know, "25%" Arab? Poland is white. Hungary is white. Czech Republic and Slovenia are white. UK? Ahahahaha.

Why do Alabama and Texas have the most aesthetic flags?