Why is america hated by americans?

Why is america hated by americans?

America seem #1 country in the world....

I envy them.

Joe McCarthy was a fucking hero retard.

America is only hated by the lefto/SJW/LGBT(%@!/dem types that hate everything. Same as the leftist the world over hate America.

come home asian man there are no more concentration camps for japs here

If right wing Americans are upset with America, it's not really the country but the jewish owned media, niggers, liberals, etc.

>Why is america hated by americans?
ZOG

Because it's literally controlled by Jews, and it was intendet to be controlled by Jews from the very beginning, but Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson fucked up (((their))) plans, and made America great. But after the Golden Age of America ended, it went back to it's Jewish controlled state, where the people are seemingly free, but they aren't in reality.

hows okinawa treating you, pvt. kuk?

This is a mud infested cesspool. If you're wealthy it is a very nice place. if you can't afford to pay the black tax (what we call the higher cost of living needed to avoid living near niggers) life sucks here.

Best filename.

>you will never be american
we'll see about that

I like Abe.
He is the best prime minister in Japan history.

I prefer NK.

Basically the left feels the best way to combat social issues is to out down those they target as a problem which includes white straight males and including showing patriotism for this country. I's quite sad.

The left hate all that is successful and causes them to reflect upon their own inadequacies.

Have you been here? Its a house divided against itself. No one can agree to disagree and almost everything now must end in a fight. I want to leave, but all the places I want to go are even worse.

At least that's what I thought until trump came into office. Now its getting a bit better.

>I envy them

a country that nuked your own country.
How much more of a mindless brainwashed slave can you be? You are worse than a burger, you are a traitor to your nation and people.
You are like the garbage Europeans being in the same position as you, conquered for generations, occupied by a foreign, alien & hostile Empire.
You and your ilk are the reason we do have these fucking low-iq burgers running this world into garbage.

Even a low-iq insect would understand that when there is 1 side of every conflict that has existed since the paradigm change (ww2), that side is the 1 who represent evil.
Until stinking filthy stupid burgers fight on their own soil, they are the aggressors of the world and are the ones attacking everyone else.

You allowed the jews to brainwash you and now you worship their creations. what a shock, you stinking ugly squint-eyed traitor.

>why is america hated by americans

Because our leadership hates america

If they don't give a shit about pearl harbour, then they don't give 2 shits about 2 nukes.

So inside every brown dude is a white dude. Hmmmm

you stupid fucking yanks think that "only the left hate us"
reality is that EVERY SINGLE NATION you have invaded, it was the patriots, the nationalists, the defenders of their people you fought FOR THE BENEFIT OF "muh left".
The average intelligence spouted by you fucking left-right paradigm yanks can only be compared to a normal human infant.
go worship the kikes some more and start yet another filthy war for them, or maybe there is a nigger you can praise for his athletic skills.
Hopefully the jews make you yanks so stupid you somehow manage to kill yourself collectively. By nuke or by regressing so far that you forget how to breathe.

You're really telling us off! Someone from a country whom America never invaded (to my current knowledge, correct me if I am wrong) certainly does have such insight.

go fuck yourself you disgusting stupid burger. go play with your mutilated member jerking off to the idea of being a bad copy of the jews.
the second the kikes abandon you for china, and they will soon, there will be no propaganda to uphold your empire. it will crumble in a matter of months and all, i mean all, Nations of this world who have all been under your heel, will even accept the kike-chinese just to get revenge on your filthy nation. you will be looted and left rotten. Germany 1945 will look like a bit of paradise compared to the disaster you will experience.

Regards
The RIGHT (speaking that left-right paradigm you simpletons might understand)

What sucks so much about it? It seems to me that other than healthcare and social services most things in America are better than in other countries.

> own country
u failed at start dude.

Imagine living in occupied India except the occupiers weren't English they were souless Jews.

And via control of every gateway of culture they incessantly pumped out an inverted nazi narrative where it's not Jews who are subhuman but white men and their every action was designed to pervert and destroy you and your kind.

Then you can begin to understand what America is.

We have been run by you filthy yanks since ww2. after the Yalta Conference, Europe was divided between the 3 empires; the jewish controlled brits, the jewish controlled yanks and the jewish controlled soviets.
soviets invaded Norway, removed the Germans and retreated. As the only Nation ever, they just left.
Because we were given as a piece of land to be run by you filthy mutilated jew-slaves. Just like most of Europe. Forced into an "alliance" called NATO (if you know definitions it is actually a Oath of Fealty, a slave contract of a conquered people) and through cultural indoctrination, just like the Japs did to Koreans from 1910, you erased our culture, our heritage and history and made us into willing slaves run by a political elite that only serve their foreign masters.

Every man that loves his Nation hates you americans because of what you have done to every single Nation in this world. And you keep on doing.
the "left" loves you for because you push ideologies down our throats; the real enemy you have is every proud Nationalist and patriot whos Nation you have raped in 1 way or the other.

typical 13 year old brat; think he is so clever he will pull something out of any context, make a witty/snarky 2 word comment and pretend to be intellectually superior.
classic sign of a stupid mutt who thinks he is better than he is. just like the smallest of small dogs barking in bravery.
either make an intellectual contribution or just drown yourself in the bathtub.