Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/tinder-generation-turns-its-back-on-sex/
time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/
patheos.com/blogs/faithonthecouch/2016/08/millennials-less-promiscuous-than-any-generation-for-60-years-heres-why-thats-terrible/
time
archive.is/CBLLn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My only regret is that the end of the white race won't happen within my lifetime

Daily reminder that even if you have kids, theres no benefit if they are raised in a sick kike run society.

Daily reminder that you should have lots of kids, but that securing our future doesnt end there.

I have three brown children. Is that good?

my only regret is that the "white race" doesn't exist so i can't contribute to it's genocide

It won't happen ever, so at least you have that.

I am just happy that niggers and other shitskins will oose in my lifetime.

Nothing of value was lost.

>Implying there is hope for the wh*Te race

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on removing traitors that flood your country and steal your money so shitskins can outbreed you, you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

FTFY

Yes, good job. Have more

Don't fool yourself. The white race is doomed whatever you pathetic efforts at breeding are.

Fuck this, I don't want to leave anything on this future cesspit, let alone children.

The absolute state of you faggot cucks.

Daily reminder that since Chad is busy banging random sluts it has actually never been easier to get a top tier wife

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Says the soon to be citizen of the British califate.

Says the county that where the police need to muzzle sweep random windows like they are operating in a warzone

I'm a degenerate autistic dog fucker that only excepts because a criminal scum and slut didn't know what contraceptives were. Do you really want me breeding? Also I'm mainly of Irish decent anyway so I'm not even white.

then be chad you motherfucker. Are you admitting you're inferior? You sad cuck.

I gave up a long time ago, got a Vasectomy so I could stay safe and not accidentally bring an innocent child into this Allahu Snackbar, Feminism / SJW bullshit era. I'm relieved by knowing I'm a genetic dead end and that none of 'me' will be left in this shitty fucking world.

>never been easier
I was saying /mgtow/ has no excuse

Jesus. The state of you. Your complete defeatist attitude. You're right, you weren't worthy to breed.

At least 12 kids.

There's a difference between defeatist and simply being realistically aware of what the fuck is going on. Also when you're male, breeding is a bad idea. The societal system, court and society itself is biased against you. The quality in women has never been so low and alimony doesn't sound like a fun life.

Hi roasty. Feeling the biological clock?

How many children do you have?

>The quality in women has never been so low
see
Demand is even lower so the girls that are quality and dont have many men interested in marry them

>The quality in women has never been so low

Oh yeah, clearly women are the problem. Despite the studies showing that this generation is less likely to be promiscuous, or the epidemic of white NEET gamer shut-ins who never leave their rooms.

>Despite the studies showing that this generation is less likely to be promiscuous,
Bullshit.

MGTOW is the future.

>MGTOW is the future.
No its the end

Make that 120.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/tinder-generation-turns-its-back-on-sex/

time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

patheos.com/blogs/faithonthecouch/2016/08/millennials-less-promiscuous-than-any-generation-for-60-years-heres-why-thats-terrible/

we're referring to ACTUAL WHITE here, not US census "white."

Checked. You forgot to archive that:
>time com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers
archive.is/CBLLn

Killing niggers > having white babies

I'd have kids but i don't want to be around a little faggot 24/7 once he reaches age 10, this day and age if you don't buy your kid a laptop and an iphone you'd probably be arrested and shamed by childline or some shit

I have a lot of family members who are not right in the head. I came out halfway okay but I'm questioning whether or not my genes are worth passing on.

Says the cuck who is defeated. You're neither smart nor edgy in saying it's over. You're just a run of the mill faggot.

It's easier to say it's hopeless, that there's nothing you can do to turn your life around or turn the world around, than to admit that you yourself are a failure. This is why you see so much defeatist attitude around here. It's always easier to do nothing.

>ITT; "Men" not fjording life and breaking a woman to your will.
> "Men" giving up on the greatest challenge and testament to their will power because they're lazy and afraid to fail.

Humanity is circling the drain; the opportunity to reap massive yeilds in the resulting gap is limitless.

Not sure if I care. There won't ever be a big white revolution because Hitler kinda ruined that idea. No matter how much you shitpost here shitskins are out there breeding like rats.

but op i'm a brainlet and riddled with a whole heap of other bad genes.

This is a very niggerish message.

Don't just shit out white babies just because.

One white baby in stable family structure raised by a mother and father is worth a million nigger babies being shit out.

What is stopping you from creating a stable family structure

Nothing. I specifally planned for it instead of squirting jizz inside any hole that would take it.

Can't raise a family, let alone not live paycheck-to-paycheck while being a retail worker and a hairdresser respectively

The white race will be the last of your worries, dumbass

Hitler didn't ruin it, he did exactly that....start a revolution. Poland, Britain, France, Russia and USA ruined it

Plopping out babies just because they are white is how you get generations of untrained and unskilled mobs that are only good for fucking up shit that others have built.

White people don't have to go full negro here.

Most white women have become fat land whales.

The white race is doomed.

Start breeding with Asians.

brown eyed ginger reporting in

am i allowed to breed?

You just have to get yourselves on Voyforums, find a gal who wants sperm, say your name is Steve or something, give it to her, and hope your cum made a baby in nine months.

Be smart about it. You can remain anonymous.

Sage.