Domino from Deadpool 2

WE WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mausoleum_of_Saladin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Come on guys, it's not like she has snowhite skin in the comics, r-right?
I might not be reading this shit anymore, but it still pretty much annoys me.

How she should have looked like.

>(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Tulip O'Hare from preacher

>how she looks in the comics

>caring about kid's movies

All they had to do was hire a pale actress. Instead we get a literally-who black chick named ZAZIE ffs

>how she looks in the amazon series

notice something?

What if we make every single character into a sassy, frizzy-haired black woman with bug eyes?

doesnt the name domino derive from her being as white as a domino with a black spot on the right eye? this isnt real and i refuse to believe its real until someone provide ample proof

Diversity is our strength!

Is that enough for you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well that destroyed any chance of me seeing that film. Oh well I only see 1-2 films a year anyway.

>Caring about capeshit
>Any year
You have to be at least 18 to post here

black afro here
black afro there
black afro everywhere

I gave up the caped Jew many years ago but I do distinctly remember Domino being rather....pale.

The people that play Jesse and tulip are a couple in real life

Shouldn't they get Winnie Harlow to play the role?

>are a couple in real life
now it all makes sense

S O D I V E R S E

>this was all grandfathers of american, british, french and russian anons of Sup Forums literally, unironically wanted to happen, so they fought for it

Blame the subhuman lot you call grandfathers for it.

I guess Hollyweird really is tired of my money... they'll probably never get any of it ever again.

You can be quiet too Germany.

I just checked her wikipedia. She is German and speaks German. Her father married a nigger. She looks really disgusting in that picture.

Why did so many German men drill oil after the war? Where did all the blax come from? I've never understood this.

Did USA import sex-crazed negresses to intentionally muddy the German lineage?

>caring

superhero movies are n embarrassing blights on our culture and an indication of the mass retardation of millennials

wow wtf all this blackwashing must be a blacklash

Why is anybody surprised though? White people are becoming a minority in the US and the brown people are becoming more bold and demanding to be catered to as they become the majority. Why would you think it would have gone any other way?

The irony in having a black girl play domino is the fact that this chick is fucking yellow skinned, so the white domino patch on her eye doesn't even correlate into a "domino". It's just a white patch juxtaposed over some beige skinned niggress. Hollywood is so fucking lazy they won't even go all in on the "diversity" by casting a super dark chick and so they just hire the lightest skinned negro they could find lmfao.

>1945
Fake. The only proof of Hitler being "pro-Islam" is Albert Speer (who lied out his teeth to avoid the gallows) and Hitler's Tabletalk 1945, which was a confirmed fake.
Fuck you bong.

This. Hitler would never follow that disgusting semitic desert religion, he followed a different semetic desert religion instead. Huge difference.

Complete with E3 afro and all. Foxy Brown. Hit me! Uh! Soul Powah!

haha yeah man Hitler hated those sand niggers d00d fuccin BASED

Y O U R A W H I T E M A I L

Germans loved Islam you stupid cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mausoleum_of_Saladin

>an always white and pale domino is now a retarded monkey with nappy hair and a bleached birth mark
the blackwashing is beyond retarded. Niggers clearly lack creativity and originality as stealing appears to be the only thing they can do- and not effectively either. I fully expect a niggerized superman to come to the big screen, with a nigger batman and a nigger JLA with the nigger gay flag and the nigger lives matter flag draped everywhere, with niggers constantly reminding everyone how slaves built everything and how racist white men are just so evil. niggers are like monkeys without any sense of self-awareness of when to stop.
>hurr white soupreemacee
>as blacks begin to replace whites everywhere and niggers cry about how there needs to be even more black people in everything
Oh fuck off, you stupid apes
everything's gotta be about you always, huh? even when the white man is gone, you talking pieces of charcoal will still be complaining and whining that there ain't enough of ya everywhere in every single mention in every single breath. you're disgusting. fuck off already

They're also extremely popular and normalisation of black people in white roles is not ideal if you care about white people.

I don't care, would slam

Super man is basically a Jew. The whole thing is baby Moses origin story. they will never black him. They have made him a full blown communist though. Which is the most Jewish thing you can do .

That is incredibly closer to the comics. Like, incredibly closer.

hitler was an atheist moron. plus axis was full of sand niggers

This is what happens when you let a kike like Seth rogan be the executive producer

And in Injustice he turns into a genocidal fascist, which fits the communist thing.