What is a based/redpilled diet, /pol bros

I need to lose weight

If you need to lose weight work out your tdee and eat at a 500 calorie deficit. If you want a good diet eat lean protein, healthy fats and complex carbs. Exercise.

Just stop eating such massive portions of horrible food and exercise. I eat one meal a day, around 2 pm, and work out afterwards. It isn't that difficult, fatty boom batty.

carbs and fruit

lol sorry but if youre fat in 2017 its too late for you. just kill yourself and save yourself from the pain of niggerdeath.

>I need to lose weight
sorry to hear about your shitty parents that raised a fat
your mom probably has your dad suck nigger cum out of her asshole
faggot

eat in moderation and work out

Eat at a 500 calorie deficit to youe maintenance level, eat many healthy fats, protein, vegetables, and when you eat carbs try to avoid processed shit and focus on high fiber and complex carbs. Also exercise every day. Simple as that. Hell even just the deficit without focusing on the specifics will make you lose weight.

h/w?
bmi?
current activity levels and calorie count?

Go on the commie diet, sawdust bread and a few drops of water with a side of nothing.

clean water, clean food, preferably organic (wild is best).

just think about how much calories you actually need to sustain your body. (usually it's for a men over 20 around 1.800kcal)
Then cut it. I went with 1.200-1.500kcal a day
just dont eat that much. Dont eat to much fat (try not to drown your meat or whatever you cook in fat) and cut sweet drinks.
Water, some juice ...
And the most red pilled of all: DO SPORTS
i am doing crossfit. If you need to do lifting .. try to get in to the strength stamina (dunno what it's exactly in english) range so many repetitions ..
When you keep to some rules and have some self restraint you can cut 2-3kg per week.

Remove all carbs/sugars. That will allow you to stay in control. You'll be able to start eating and stop eating anytime. You'll be able to not eat for weeks on end, or splurge at regular intervals while keeping within your targets.
Don't listen to the other memesters itt though. They have no clue what they're talking about. Probably skelly lanklets, too.

Get your metabolism to start ketosis. You literally stop burning carbs as your main source of energy and burn fat directly. Its very hard to start ketosis fully so the light version is just cutting carbs as much as you can. Its almost impossible to overeat on meat, vegetables, and fruit. But you will find yourself eating carbs all day without stopping.

No simple carbs or sugar, at all. It's literal poison (((they've))) been pushing hard since the 50's to make us slow, weak and fat. Protein, saturated fats and veggies are the true dietary nutritional redpill.

A balanced diet of whole foods, nothing highly processed.Example: pasta is highly processed. High fiber (veggies), lean protein.

why do you think this belongs on Sup Forums

Use the squat rack at the gym 2-3 x/ week, will jack up your testesterone levels. Actual squat rack too, don't use machines in fact for all of your exercises you should use free weights.

Exercise.

Don't say you are, because you're not.

This
Just read the sticky on /fit/ it tells you all you need
Be /fit/, that's redpilled but only if you do it for the right wing reasons

What if you make your own pasta?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

The only way I see this rule enforced is when you post that forbidden pic.

Use cronometer.com to track your eating and you can see what you should cut out, if your are serious about lossing weight don't drink soda at all just water and cut out the liquor for a while

Quinoa and occasional red meat.

Gee I'm sorry I thought this was Politically Incorrect for a minute.
Oh wait,it is....

>Dont eat to much fat

Fat is what keeps your hunger satiated. You faggots that bought into the kike's "fat makes you fat..." lie keep failing any attempt to eat fewer calories because you're constantly starving.

Don't eat sweets or fast food. Don't drink juice and soda. Drink water instead. Otherwise, eat normally. Just try eating a bit less comparatively.
Eat one egg less for breakfast, for example.

>I need to lose weight
Never say that ever again.
Phrase it like this instead and you'll find more motivation;
>I need to gain health
Focus on your diet first. Cut out red meat and only eat poultry and fish (be wary of radioactive material in Pacific fish). If you need to snack then eat some raisins.
Green beans, peas, broccoli, potatoes, oats, carrots and you want to stay away from too many fruits due to sugars. Grapes are your best bet for the heart benefits.

trust a leaf to talk about nigger cum

Diets are tools to treat symptoms of underlying problems.

Luckily, it is really simply. You either - A) Eat too much or B) Exercise too little. In all likelihood a combination of both. So, you have the choice of either eating less or exercising more, again ideally both. If you want any sort of permanent and/or effective weight loss it is of absolute importance that you understand calories. Google it, find easy, basic articles - bodybuilding sites are good.

You, by just being alive (at least on the outside), consume, lets say, 2000 calories (kcal) per day keeping your body and vital organs running. If you would lay in your bed, not moving one inch and entire day, that would be your caloric expenditure for that day. (Basal Metabolic Rate - google this). Now, any activity, movement, exercise you add onto this also uses calories, energy. No movement is free. For a fairly active day combined with exercise you might hit 2500 kcal for the day. Caloric cost of exercise is very overrated and shockingly low compared to the amount of calories in most food / snacks.

For a day you expend 2500kcal and also eat 2500 kcal - your weight stays the same, you've burned an equal amount to what you've eaten.
For a day you expend 2500kcal and eat less fx. 2000kcal - you lose weight. Your body resorts to your stored fat for energy in order to fuel activity.
For a day you expend 2500kcal and eat more fx. 3000kcal - your body stores 500kcal worth of fat tissue for later times.

These are oversimplifications and are mostly valid over time - ie. you need a long term energy deficit or surplus to make real change.

Things to google; total daily energy expenditure (TDEE), basal metabolic rate (BMR), calories (kcal), macro nutrients (protein, carbohydrates, fats).

>the "calories in calories out" meme

500 calories deficit, moderate carb intake, avoid sugars, exercise to increase calorie deficit but to also produce a hormonal effect which contributes to weight loss and good mental health, find a good hobby to occupy yourself with so you are not always thinking about your diet.

>starving
nope not really
i said he shouldn't over do it, especially when he cooks something .. but believe what you want ;) working for me and not starving

Lost of vegetables and fish.

Plant based plus lean meats

LESS.

>Universal law
>meme

TAKE IT TO /fit/, THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.
saged

I sweat all day at work and I drink all night. Can't seem to lose weight :(

No more sugary food. If Sugar is added, don't eat it.
Cut out bread.

Just those two items and your diet will self-correct within 2 weeks. You will not have an appetite for shitty food anymore. That is all I did, and I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. You stop eating as much when you cut out sugar and carbs, and you start craving vegetables and meat.

Calorie in, calorie out. Just keep in mind that not all calories are made equal. Find out what your PERSONAL DTEE is - forgot 2000 caloreis a day; that's a myth. Some people need 1000 calories to subsist. Some need 800. Some need 1800.

Using auto fuel as a metaphor:
Put low grade, low octane fuel in a small engine. In a few months, you have deposits in your carburetor (your heart/veins). This would be the equivalent, food wise, as your 1950s typical American diet that is heavy in meat and dairy.

Put high grade, high octane fuel in your small engine, and you keep your carburetor for years upon years. This is a strict vegan diet. Sure it costs a little more, but honestly, isn't your health worth it?

The engine is going to do what it's capable of doing. The better the fuel, the better the results, but only marginally. The real difference is in how long that small engine will last you, and how it will maintain its performance into old age. This is your body with genetics at play.

-You can bulk on veggies (Calorie in, calorie out, remember?). Protein from peas and brown rice gives you all the BCAAs the human body needs.
-You can train for long distance runs on veggies (what do marathoners eat the day before a marathon? That's right. Pasta and rice).
-B12 is the only thing lacking, and most vegan foods are fortified with it. Just pay attention.

Perfect diet for anyone:
1. Determine DTEE. Eat 20% more to gain, eat 20% less to lose.
2. Plan your meals out per day. Get a routine down.
3. Go pure vegan until dinner time.
4. At dinner, have NO MORE THAN 4 oz of meat; preferably wild caught salmon, locally farm raised chicken, eggs, or if you have to, grass fed beef (in order of best to worst).
5. Eat 5-7 small meals per day. SMALL meals.

If you want exercise, then walk/fastwalk. No jogging or running until you are at or in the low-range of "normal" for your height/age. If you are over 40, you really shouldn't be running anymore. Period.

Go to a calories calculator and check there how much you weigh, how much you want to lose in a week, ect. Also lift ways and do some light cardio, for example if you're 100kg an hour of walking is about 500 calories burnt, lets say you eat 1500 callories a day, which is about 500 deficit, you'll be losing about half a kilo a week.
Also if you were really fat you'll have skin sag, to combat that lift weights, do crunches, push ups, ect.
This is speaking from personal experience it probably varies.

Let me expand on what this user said.

EAT LESS FOOD FATTY

It really is that simple. Don't eat as much as you eat now. If you still gain weight eat less than that. If you are only maintaining then EAT LESS FOOD. You literally can't get something from nothing. Your body uses food as fuel and lacking that it cuts into your fat reserves to make fuel.

In summary:
STOP
EATING
FOOD
YOU
FAT
FUCK

Ez mode is to cut all processed sugar. The one you get from lactose or fruit is fine though.

8/10 bait

Exercise is half of it; burn more calories than you take in
Reduce sugar intake as much as possible, don't drink the carbonated jew or eat junk food. Cut down on carbs

Why ya gotta be so cruel?

Meal prep. Buy some containers off of amazon. Throw on a podcast. Make chicken, rice, and kale. Throw them in the containers.

Do cardio and lift weights.

Lift weights. Don't be a pussy. Just go for it. Find out what your limitations are.
1. Monday - Focus on Chest, Bicepts
Walk/Fastwalk 3 miles.
2. Tuesday - Focus on back, Tricepts
Walk/Fastwalk 3 miles.
3. Wednesday - Focus on Core, Forearms
Walk/Fastwalk 3 miles.
4. Thursday - Leg day. Don't skip it. Throw some chest in there, but lightly.
Walk/Fastwalk 3 miles.
5. Friday - Shoulders - Nuke those fuckers.
Walk/Fastwalk 3 miles.
6. Saturday - Walk/Fastwalk 3 miles.
7. Rest the fuck up.

Once you realize just how much control over your body you have, your possibilities in other areas of life become encouragement to break outside that comfort zone.

P.S.
-No beer. Just liquor. Vodka is best choice.
-Dairy should be treated as a rare treat. Really fucking rare. Unless you are 100% Scandinavian, there's no reason you should be eating it anyway (sorry negros).
-Don't eat pork. Just don't.

If you follow this:
-You will have 0 acne
-You will have higher test
-You will want to fuck everything that walks
-You will be more confident in your abilities
-You will begin treating women like they are children (shit ton of more benefits there, too).
-You will need to shop for more clothes that fit right
-You will transform

Trust me.
t. Former Fatty turned Chad.

If you want guaranteed weight loss eat uncooked food.

Conservation of energy.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

calorie restriction makes your hungrier. it also makes you waste fast, the only way to do it is to fast taking in only trace proteins and vitamins/minerals. It works the opposite the way you would think, when you fast your body protects its muscles and other systems.

Build up your exercise routine, don't do too much shredding, focus your lifting on neural stimulation under 6 reps fast paced. Once your routine is built up make sure your up above where you want to be wile your fasting cause you will have to back off about 30%.

This. What the fuck? MODS!

This. Sup Forums and /fit/ are so retarded some (most?) times.

Not bait. Just the honest truth. /fit/ is riddled with "MUH VEGAN POWERZ" vs "MEAT IS MANLY!". They are both wrong and right at the same time.

Calorie in, calorie out. Tried and tested. Conservation of energy and all that jazz. Yes, a thyroid can fuck that up a little, but a (mostly) vegan diet fixes even that. Reverses Diabetes, reduces cancer risk, improves cardiovascular health, and removes unnecessary hormones consumption all in one fell swoop.

-I've never met a fat vegan
-I've never met an acne free dairy consumer
-I've never heard a cheater brag about his small testicles

This. Get yourself "off" of carbs, and the rest will be easy.

Intermittent fasting can also be useful -- I personally do really well with a "one meal a day" regime (where all consumption takes place within a 2-4 hour window)

This

How many calories do you take per day then?

The vegan diet (when done properly) is one of the best ways to lose weight, you feel great and it greatly lowers your chance of getting chronic disease.

Three Big Macs minus the center bun

Meat
Vegetables
Dietary fat (plant oils, avocado, etc)
Small amounts of fruits

Any carbohydrates you consume should be from fruit, and it should be a relatively tiny amounts compared to the rest of your diet. Bread is cancer. Processed sugar (table sugar, white sugar) is cancer. Any sugars you consume should come primarily from fruits, which should be a relatively tiny part of your diet.

I can't stress enough how badly processed sugar will fuck you; and bread, for the most part in the US, is baked sugar.

Veganism is borderline malnutrition, and a "proper" vegan diet consists of a supplement medley to constitute an array of nutrition unattainable in a vegan diet.

If you're looking to kick out meat, go with vegetarian; veganism is cancer. Any diet that rules out eggs is beyond retarded.

>What is a based/redpilled diet

Stop eating faggot. Intermittent fasting.

>Muh trans "people"
>Much nawzeeees

Redpilled diet=eat nothing you don't have to cook from scratch. Ever. If you do, you get a nice healthy dose of Merchantol(tm), also known as Jewlenium, a chemical guaranteed to make you fat, slow and stupid.

>t. has no idea what they are talking about.

There is not a single nutrient that your body needs that it cannot either obtain directly from food or metabolize from amino acids obtained from food.

Not in a vegan diet. Peddle your bullshit somewhere else, faggot.

What worked for me was quitting sugar and running every now and then.
And I know it sounds easy but quittign sugar is hard af believe me. You'll think of any excuse whatsoever to say fuck it and quit during the first week.

I vouch for this too.

I eat a lot of rice and eggs and drink a lot of milk

And a TON of water. A lot more than that much even. I like to make sure my pee is clear.

Fast food and prepackages food or foods loaded with preservatives are no good.

Fpbp

thanks tesla

Yes, on a vegan diet retard.

If you think there isn't something that you can get from a vegan diet then post a fucking source or STFU.

WFPB is the only red pilled diet.

Everything else is a jewish conspiracy to shut off the blood flow to your dick, fill you with estrogen, and make you sick so they can sell you pills.

Run hard, lift heavy, eat right.

I eat a lot of smoked salmon and seaweed salad FWIW.

Consuming animal products is the bluest pill. You'll never have a redpilled diet, your faith in Jewish memes is too strong.