Ha ha ha, you can't make this shit up !

>Israeli-made 'stink bomb' not smelly enough to deter Indian protesters.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.804117

>The Indian tolerance for smell, it appears, is too great for the almighty "Skunk." The test was carried out in Delhi, a dense megalopolis known well for its colorful stenches emanating from overflowing landfills, public toilets and the like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thioacetone
youtu.be/lcHCV2oQYJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nGGXNfMFJfQ
jpost.com/International/Israeli-Stink-Bombs-are-not-Stinky-Enough-for-Indians-501157
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
youtube.com/watch?v=jrxnRx8TiXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KTx86CuUsTA
youtube.com/watch?v=TFCpmsiNVPs
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Rats-kill-an-infant-at-Guntur-government-hospital/articleshow/48689801.cms
youtu.be/cTTFoXWlOd0
youtu.be/Da5fCtajJ2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

genetic superiority

>Delhi
>Toilets

Fake news

Pakis are trying so hard with new flags.
Sad actually

POO

It failed in cuckshmir, who are pro pookistani.

Alteast we muslims bathe and maintain priper hygiene, not unlike smelly curries such as you.

Pakis stink like onion mate who you kidding.

Ur both the same and smell the same.

May be in your imagination since your own fucking news report says that the stink bomb didn't work on your filthy kind.

There are upper caste people in India who have a good hygiene and then there is Pookistan - A country of lower caste mudslimes.

Same for pepper spray. I read they make it from Dorset Naga, at least in some regions in India, for riot control. So I got curious and cultivated them last year. Oh god the pain I felt the first times, but after two months of consuming them on a daily basis any other chili sorts taste like literally nothing and I can easily eat a few whole DN without breaking much sweat. It's amazing how the human body can adapt to extreme conditions.

they should make it out of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thioacetone
> In 1889, an attempt to distill the chemical in the German city of Freiburg was followed by cases of vomiting, nausea and unconsciousness in an area of 0.75 kilometres (0.47 mi) around the laboratory due to the smell.[7] British chemists at the Whitehall Soap Works in Leeds noted in an 1890 report that dilution seemed to make the smell worse and described the smell as "fearful".[8] Thioacetone is considered a dangerous chemical due to its extremely foul odor and ability to render people unconscious, induce vomiting, and be detected over long distances.

not even the most pajeet of them could handle this

I saw that on reddit last week too.

In ancient India kings used to take small dilute amount of poison (of most known poisons) to make themselves immune of them, and automatically foiling an assassination attempt.

DESIGNATED

Ho would you hinjews will know.
I can tell you have never been within a mile radius of a muslim without a hindu army because you are a scared little sissy.

Don't be so sure.

>The odours defied the expected effects of dilution since workers in the laboratory did not find the odours intolerable … and genuinely denied responsibility since they were working in closed systems. T

I don't know why you need those for riot control when pellets works just fine on mudslimes.

Yeah, they did the same thing here in medieval Europe as well. It werks.

i saw it on Sup Forums months ago, don't browse reddit

>Implying mudslimes aren't scared of us
>Implying mudslimes are the ones who die the most during any Hindu-Muslim communal riots

Mudslimes are many things like terrorists and scums but they aren't good fighters.

I know. Why isn't anybody doing a research on it, and making a medicine or vaccine out of it to save people from snake bites.

maybe throwing toilet rolls is the solution

youtu.be/lcHCV2oQYJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=nGGXNfMFJfQ

IN

It was tested in pooindia, never reached kashmir. Reading comprehension/10

jpost.com/International/Israeli-Stink-Bombs-are-not-Stinky-Enough-for-Indians-501157

Kashmir is an integral part of India, kek.

Here, pic related.

!!!!
hahaha ... oh wow

Sometimes I almost feel bad that Pajeets are the laughingstocks of the world, then I remember they 100% deserve it.

think this is funny!?!?!

you aint seen nothin yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

>streetshitter incharge of reading something
POO

>trying to outstink a nation of shitapes

Even if you actually were god's chosen, there would still be limits

>A kebab in charge of selling unbiased news

youtube.com/watch?v=jrxnRx8TiXc

the true redpill is that india needs genocide more than any other country on earth.

post some pictures of the "rat" temple where people drink milk with the infestation-horde

I've met a few Indians because of work. They all smelled like incense for some reason.

>now defeated in the arguement, the poo tries to ditect his shitting to Sup Forums
IN THE LOO, NOT ON THE THREADS

Kek, Its funny when a literal pile of shit (A muslim) gives you poo advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTx86CuUsTA

POO IN LOO

You will still be a pile of shit whether I poo in loo or not, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=TFCpmsiNVPs

I don't have any pictures of indian hospitals handy, but here timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Rats-kill-an-infant-at-Guntur-government-hospital/articleshow/48689801.cms

I've only seen a Paki flag once since the change

>brags about defeating a country hardly even 1/10th its size
>thinks it gives it validation for shitting in streets
>thinks i even care about pakistan
Poo in loo
Or I will make the steak of moo

>Be mudslimes
>Have state of the art free American weapons
>Wage a war against a nation suffering from food shortage and a recent loss in war from China
>STILL FUCKING LOOSE

kek.

Is that the poo poo platter?

i said temple not hospital
incidentally i already knew about that macabre story

>SCATSAT
You sure it's not german?

>There are upper caste people in India who have a good hygiene
no such thing ever happened, you fucking proto-gypsy

just take 5 seconds to look at the article :P

no there are indeed very clean rich people in india

>be merry crap
>defend pajeet hygiene standards
makes sense

can you be serious

Truly, they are the true Aryan master race.

CAN YOU JUST BE A GROWN UP AND ACT LIKE IT

>GROWN UP
big words, for someone from a place where shitting your pants is called a patriot stain

you cant force me to laugh such images
i do not consent to laugh
do you want to violate the NAP?

C U R R Y
U
R
R
Y

Just your run of the mill alcoholic. Been there, done that.

>Israeli-made
that's like filling out a coloring book and saying you're an artist.

no
they make top notch stuff
hate them if you want, for better or worse, their stuff is primo

You cant outstink the stinkmasters.

Muslims don't bathe, they just throw on more cologne.

Yeah, top notch stink bombs. Yay, go Israel, go!

They are a leech state. They literally maje things on American money then sell them to us.
They even develop Nazi inventions because of how bad they want to be them.

youtu.be/cTTFoXWlOd0

Lol I work in a factory and watched a woman shit herself because she couldn't get someone to cover her. It happens more often than you'd think.

THE

>we
>not unlike smelly poos
The only honest part of your statement.

Sorry, wrong vid. Wanted to link this one here
youtu.be/Da5fCtajJ2k

>youtu.be/cTTFoXWlOd0

the equipment was AAA-grade 1-st class top notch

the soldiers themselves.... not so much

watch this here, and their composure

*smirk*

>poo niggers stink
>news
>300th thread about this
just fuck off with your inter gook chink poo nigger larp shitpostfest

That's what you get with enforced conscription. 70% or more of them are utterly incompetent and don't even want to do that shit. And when they are done they travel to Goa and get as high as possible to get over the fact that they might have killed a few Palestinians.

Only with certain poisons, arsenic for example will just build up and kill you.

You're right. Neither the poo nor me claimed it works with all sorts of poisons. I know the stories about kings who tried to get immune to arsenic and died while trying.

>superpower by 2020
>immune to Israeli bioweaponry

ITS A REALITY

On the other hand, if you take really really small dosages every once in a while, it seems to be a nice rush. We used to call them "Arsenisten" (Arsenics), but it's not really popular anymore, for good reasons. Literally rat poison.

Either way, fellow Aryans, if you want to get rid of the Pakis, give us a call. We can help you build a nice nerve gas factory, we did it before. I think during the Iraq war. 100 years of experience in killing people as efficiently and as cruel as possible. We'll even take in a dozen victims and treat them to show we had nothing to do with it and are compassionate folks.

Cool Double Quads my man !
Octet of truth. Superpower by 2050.

Also check the combination of numerals I have acquired !

>forced conscription

the nation doesnt really have a choice......

Their youth still doesn't like it, obviously. Talked with lots of them, they were happy to get of this hellhole and many of them get stuck in India or Europa and just make party for years to get over their traumas until their parents start hiring private investigators to bring them back home. Most hilarious thing is, when they meet Palestinians abroad, they talk to each other like normal people and discuss the situation and both sides think the conflict is nonsense and should be solved peacefully somehow.

Another funny story is that IDF soldier who got disgracefully expelled earlier this year because he ran away from a 9yo palestinian girl who tried to stab him. That place is a shithole and a powder keg.

Personally I think we should leave both sides alone and let them sort this out themselves. But the kikes who compose the shadow government in the USA insist on sending them trillions per year and so on.

lol you don't allow your women to walk in the street. so you rape children

Yo kike, did you serve already, or are you still underage?